LMP and Group C cars laptimes

• Thread starter BlueArtic
  • 41 comments

Which is your favourite LMP/Group C car?

• Bentley Speed 8

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Nissan R89C

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Nissan R92CP

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Toyota GT-One

• Toyota TS030 Hybrid

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Audi R8

• Audi R10

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Audi R18

• Peugeot 905

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Peugeot 908

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Mazda 787B

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • BMW V12 LMR

• Mercedes Sauber C9

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Jaguar XJR-9

• Toyota Minolta 88C-V

• Pescarolo Judd GV5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Pescarolo C60 Hybrid

• Pescarolo C60

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Off-topic, but i must show you this :lol::lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 12
I added the C60 Hybride, it's a monster, with standard setup is better than any other tuned LM i drived so far (look at times :eek:) plus in the dealership says that she haves 640 CV but her real power is 911 CV!! That became 962 with the oil change ;)

hi guys, i'm new here, so please forgive me if i put this in the wrong section.

I always loved Le Mans cars, in fact i bought GT6 mainly because they are always availaible to buy, when in GT5 was very hard and boring to find them in the UCD. I started to play about the 1 of January, now after some seasonal and all Red Bull events (way too easy, i did 2:19 in Suzuka with pad in 3 attempts, with gold at 2:30, in GT5 i didn't get past bronze after uncountable tries) with the 200% bonus, along to have completed all the events of B and some of A and all the special events available, i earned about 20 milions, and i have spent some on LMP and Group C cars and tested them, for now only in two tracks with few cars, but i'll update this often, with new cars and tracks.

I don't know if someone is interested in this, but let's start :)

For now i tested only Cape Ring and Fuji Speedway F, all cars are at their stock settings, with only oli changed (exept for the Peugeot 908, which is an Arcade car)

Cape Ring

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 -- 2:09:687

Bentley Speed 8 '03 -- 2:13:216

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 -- 2:15:159

Toyota GT-ONE (TS020) '99 -- 2:15:329

Nissan R92CP '92 2:16:087

Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92 2:16:277

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 -- 2:18:461

Jaguar XJR-9 '88 -- 2:25:809

Fuji Speedway F

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 -- 1:21:826

Nissan R92CP '92 -- 1:23:860

Bentley Speed 8 '03 -- 1:24:408

Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92 -- 1:24:984

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 -- 1:25:341

Toyota GT-ONE (TS020) '99 -- 1:26:215

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 --
1:26:956

Jaguar XJR-9 '88 -- 1:29:070

Cars review:
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05:
OH MY GOD!!!! This car is overpowered!! Is just fast as the old cars, but has an incredible handling, it's somewhere between LMP and F1!! New favourite!

Bentley Speed 8: Exellent car is just slighty slower than R92CP or XJR-9 but has an awesome handling, on par with TS030 and 908.

Nissan R92CP: this car in one word? FAST!!! Has an unbeliveable torque, and an even better top speed, the handling is worse than newer cars, but on fast tracks is unbeataeble, in fact on Fuji i destroyed other cars.

Toyota GT-ONE: i know this is a GT1 car, but did you looked it? It's a LMP and times show it. It's very similar to the Speed 8, i don't know why my laptimes are so much slower then the Bentley, but it's a pleasure to drive.

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP: Good car, but doesn't have enough speed to fight with older cars, i will try Montecarlo next, probably there, will be a close fight between this, Speed 8, GT-ONE and TS030.

Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92: Very good car, is fast on straight and is the only one that remain stable if you brake hard when turning (discovered today in 24 minutes of Daytona, where with every other car i often spun at first corner), sometimes is a bit unpredictable when turning, but she gives you enough time to regain control.

Toyota TS030: Good handling, but very low power, more than 50 km/h difference at the end of the Fuji straight against R92CP (363 vs 311), this makes it the easiest car to drive.

Jaguar XJR-9: Last and least :P. This car is MASSIVE slower than the others, i don't know if with the setup you can improve it, but 12 seconds of difference in 7 KM is a huge difference. It's very fast on straight, can fight with the R92CP, but every turn is a pain, it feels like a 2000 Kg car, probably is just too old and doesn't have good aerodynamic.

I tested cars with the DS3 with Racing Soft, ABS set to 1, and automatic gearbox, all other aids are off.

If i made some mistakes, i'm sorry i'm just a 17 years old Italian ;).
write behind the car how much PP have them! Moreover, it is stupid to classify cars if they are not reduced to the same PP! change your whole car and drive again on 700pp times. everything else is not meaningful! !!

write behind the car how much PP have them! Moreover, it is stupid to classify cars if they are not reduced to the same PP! change your whole car and drive again on 700pp times. everything else is not meaningful! !!
Wow! Calm down man :lol:.
As i said before, for now, i don't want find the best car in each PP class, but the best overall. After this (if i still enjoy GT6) i will try them all at 600, 650, 700 PP......

What was the point of that & why be so rude, if you would like the PP entered request it dont tell him to do it. The rest of your opinion is just that & total bull so keep it to yourself or contribute something useful.
Sorry to burst your bubble but its meaningful to some of us, sure I would have preferred no oil change & racing hard tyres. Default tune though & these cars are very hard to drive without at least adjusting the LSD with no aids so top marks to Blue Artic for his steadily improving driving skills.
Encourage the guy dont slam him after all hes a 17 year old Italian cars are probably in his blood & one day he might actually do a post that is of interest to people like you.

The Audi R10 is done :D. She is very easy to drive, until you add her an high rpm turbo, she will jump from 657 to 1270 CV and became a real beast :eek:

The Audi R10 is done :D. She is very easy to drive
Lol wat? Did something drastically change about the R10's handling between GT5 and GT6? Because I remember it being completely devoid of traction even in 3rd-4th gear when I tried to use it for the 24 hour Le Mans race in GT5...

Lol wat? Did something drastically change about the R10's handling between GT5 and GT6? Because I remember it being completely devoid of traction even in 3rd-4th gear when I tried to use it for the 24 hour Le Mans race in GT5...
I'm not sure :crazy:, i tried it in GT5 but i was a very poor driver, so i had a lot of driver aids on :lol:. Anyway in GT6 i like it, even if doesn't have the power of others LM.

Anyway i bought a bunch of new LMPs, but i haven't tested them yet. (I was busy with Daytona seasonal, i made millions with it, i really enjoy it :D)

Last edited:
Back