Looking for R34 GTR Tune

• Thread starter klwn
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good 600-700PP R34 Tune. In case somebody has a good setup, I would love to test it out.

Cheers,
Alex

What I wanna know is how to get access to the Ultra RPM Turbo that's grayed out in the tuning menu.

I have a good tune for 550 PP but I'll attempt to make one for 700

Last edited:
I plan on making one of these today for Daily Race B. Those cars end up around 600 PP, so it might suit your needs, but it will be a bit low on power.

Ultra RPM Turbo? I have never seen it before. Maybe you are able to win it. Yesterday I won a special Civic engine which is not available in the Tuning Shop.

Thank you guys, I'm currently testing the R34 Setup from SuperGT (YouTube Guy) let's see how it handles 😊

Last edited:
357384EC-08C8-4909-B303-181BCFB62EA8.jpeg

This is a work in progress and as you maybe can see it’s a suspension and tire based setup for now. In GT Sport the diff lock to swap torque was important to my setups but I’m running low power right now and this one feels stable and controlled. Beats GR4 cars on the ring easy

Try this one out, just change tires to Sport Soft, and decrease power if needed to get below 700PP. It actually has 788,29PP after the latest Patch - but runs out cars with way more PP and Power on the Tracks.

I drove a 6:15min on the Nürburgring lately with this.

Back