Lots of cars available - plenty of 0/0/0

• Thread starter kingcars
  • 121 comments
kingcars
Yeah since it's in such high demand, that's my plan. I'll get luke's trade done today, then yours tomorrow. Hornet, I can do that. Soonest day will be the 16th though.

Great! I will send you a level 23 or 24 tomorrow then!
Also, could i have it twice for both tickets?

Great! I will send you a level 23 or 24 tomorrow then!
Also, could i have it twice for both tickets?

Sounds good. If I have a hole in my trade schedule, I can.

luke, send me a FR today and I'll send it to ya as soon as I get home.

got Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept
looking for chromes or XFR

I dont have many chromes but can trade the XFR. Earliest date available is the 18th. Let me know.

Last edited:
kingcars

Great so i'll send fr in and hour and send you first ticket tonight and second tomorrow! I take it you will be doing the same?

Sent one to ya! (kingscars PSN ID) I'll send those matte paints as soon as you accept it. Thanks so much!
Forgot to mention, I can only send 5 per day but will send the rest as soon as the reset has completed

Last edited:
Great so i'll send fr in and hour and send you first ticket tonight and second tomorrow! I take it you will be doing the same?

I have posted my trade schedule in the OP. I can do the first one tomorrow then the 2nd one on the 17th, barring any changes.

kingcars
I have posted my trade schedule in the OP. I can do the first one tomorrow then the 2nd one on the 17th, barring any changes.

Ok I just checked! That's fine, i'll send them then!

Paints are sent your way and there are more to come! Tried to send one of each color (if you would like more, let me know, I duplicate my colors as well)

Paints are sent your way and there are more to come! Tried to send one of each color (if you would like more, let me know, I duplicate my colors as well)

Jag sent. Colors lookin great! Looks like my matte collection will be getting a lot better between today and tomorrow :) . Thanks!

So should I just turn this thread into a Jag XFR Dealership? haha

Last edited:
Read my previous post. Atleast reply......

Relax haha :) . I had actually typed a reply to your post but I guess it never went through. I already have a trade set up for a level 24 ticket, but I could maybe do some gear. What all do you have in your gear sets?

EDIT: I actually did reply to you

If I dont get a lvl 24 ticket before then, I'll hit you up.

Relax haha :) . I had actually typed a reply to your post but I guess it never went through. I already have a trade set up for a level 24 ticket, but I could maybe do some gear. What all do you have in your gear sets?

EDIT: I actually did reply to you

Oh that wasnt there before.. I have every gear. All 34 peices for each set.

That would be great; I'd like to have some extra gear. Earliest trade date is gonna be the 19th, though.

ok. pm the sets your looking for and il send them on that date. I would like you to send the car to spikeyshop and i will be sending gear from spikeyhairdude on the 19th

Fr will be sent in 15 mins from a PSN starting with Lambo

kingcars
Not lookin for one of those, sorry man.

Scottish - hit me up when you want to do the trade today.

Spikey - I accepted your FRs

Oh man I forgot! :dunce: If you can send tonight I'll send tomorrow?

Oh man I forgot! :dunce: If you can send tonight I'll send tomorrow?

No problem. Let me see if anyone else would like to do their trade tonight first; if I start mixing different trades on the same day, it'll get a bit confusing haha.

If anyone on the pending trade list wants to complete their trade today (hornet, zobi, or spikey), let me know.

I'll wait 1 more hour if someone wants to trade today. If not, I'll send the XFR to Scottish (just to keep my reset from being super late).

Jag sent to Scottish as of 8:12pm EST. Will be awaiting the level 23 ticket tomorrow (then the level 24 on Saturday).

Hornet - you can send your level 19 ticket tomorrow whenever works for you. My reset will be just after 8pm EST.

King. PM me when you are going to send car. so i know when to send race gear. allright. thats all for now good night

Awesome trade man! You are a legit person! Enjoy the paints and if you need more, hit me up, I have more coming my way

kingcars
Jag sent to Scottish as of 8:12pm EST. Will be awaiting the level 23 ticket tomorrow (then the level 24 on Saturday).

Ok I will be sending tonight and then Saturday! Thanks!

Is there away we can work a trade on the irocz and the viper 03 dont have really much my data just got corrupted about 3 days ago and i have like 6 cars but let me know so we can work something out.

Received Hornet's level 19 ticket and Scottish's level 23 ticket. Thanks guys. Hornet, your CZ3 will be arriving in less than 2 hours :)

Scottish - your 2nd XFR will be arriving tomorrow

Back