Luminis' Gallery - Update Sept. 11th: Random Stuff

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 43 comments
Germany
Duisburg
Hello everyone,

I though I'd start my own photo thread. I'm by no means an expert photographer, and I do have to get my head around Forza's settings first, as well as get to grips with how the images appear on my TV screen in relation to a computer monitor and so on and so forth.

So, if you like, drop by, leave a comment and maybe some advise. It would be much appreciated!

Update 10-16: BMW 2002.

Update 10-17: 2.5-16 Evo II Autocross.

Update 10-19: E39.

Update 10-20: GT-R R33.

Update 10-22: Nissan 370Z & 190E Evo II.

Update 10-29: Type R and S2000.

Update 10-30: Sesto Elemento, RT12, S2000.

Update 11-01: 3D & AE86

Update 11-05: AE86.

Update 12-23: RE Amemiya RX8.

Update 12-25: R32.

Update 12-27: Evo 9.

Update 01-25: BMW 1M.

Update 09-08: 993 GT2.

Update 09-11: Randoms.

But, without further ado, my current favourite, the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II:

Honestly there isnt much to criticize. You have a great grip on what makes a good shot, and your settings seem spot on! Keep up the great work!

I took that car for a spin in I think a C class race, what a great ride!

Thanks, RetroGiant :) These kind words are much appreciated!

Anyways, this time: The BMW 2002. I guess I'll keep most of my shots in here, even they've been posted elsewhere.

and the edited version:

And another one:
6249390661_4d73db8ba1_z.jpg

Bonus picture:
6250067646_732a6a6e54_z.jpg

I really like the pictures so far. The amount of saturation is good in all of them and on top of that, I like the lighting, too. Keep up the good work. :)

I really like the pictures so far. The amount of saturation is good in all of them and on top of that, I like the lighting, too. Keep up the good work. :)

So, these were taken at the LAguna Seca C-Class Autocross event:

I noticed that you worked more with angles this time around. The lighting is great and the focal length in all pictures is good! ;)

The "White Hot Passion" photo is amazing! One of my favs that I've seen. Very realistic!
Thanks! It's my current favourite as well. I'm hard pressed to replicate the realism with other shots, though...
I noticed that you worked more with angles this time around. The lighting is great and the focal length in all pictures is good! ;)
Thank you :) I'm trying to get better pictures step by step and am experimenting a bit, right now.

Really like the BMW 2002 pics. Nice gallery, keep up the good work.

Thanks :) I'm using that little bugger a lot, one of my most used cars, probably. So there's always a nice opportunity to get a shot or two :D

Anyways, here's today' update:

Love the white Bimmer...WOW.
Oni
NICE SHOTS! Keep up the good work Luminis!
Thanks a lot, guys :D

Besides the obvious aero package, what else have you done to that Bimmer?

I'd share it with the cllub, but the servers are down :(

Anyways:

• Racing Air Intake
  • Racing Exhaust
  • Racing Brakes
  • Racing Suspension
  • Racing Anti-Rollbars front and rear
  • Racing Rollcage
  • Sport Weight Reduction
  • Sport Transmission
  • Racing Drive Shaft
  • Racing Differential
  • Racing Tyre Compound
  • Widened Tyre Width front and rear
  • Forza Aero wing and front splitter
I added a basic tune, too.

Ok thanks Luminis. I guess I was more curious if you tuned it much. I can't wait to check out your share. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome 👍

Today's update is only one picture, but I've got a nice desktop version in 2560x1600 prepared, if someone wants it... It's available here.

And here's the next one:

"White Hot Passion" is fantastic. That, and the second Evo II shot in Post #5. Very realistic-looking.

The rally-esque wing on the Civic is mundane, but in a really good way. Loving the fifth 370Z shot as well.

Good looking pictures. The colours are very strong and I like how you experimented with different angles. Furthermore, the lighting does not seem to be off in any of these latest pictures, so: well done. 👍

The rally-esque wing on the Civic is mundane, but in a really good way. Loving the fifth 370Z shot as well.
Thanks :) I really like the new Aero Parts for the hatchbacks. Looks much better than what was available in FM3.

Good looking pictures. The colours are very strong and I like how you experimented with different angles. Furthermore, the lighting does not seem to be off in any of these latest pictures, so: well done. 👍

Thank you :) I'm still trying to work out which angles make the lighting look as real as possible.

Anyways, got a few more pictures today:

Fantastic updates, as mentioned your hot white passion shot is great and one of my favourites has to be the third civic shot. Angles and lighting are great throughout 👍

Fantastic updates, as mentioned your hot white passion shot is great and one of my favourites has to be the third civic shot. Angles and lighting are great throughout 👍
Thank you :)

Here's a few more pictures of the AE86. It somehow seems like it makees it really easy to get some pictures I like from that car :lol:

im trying to scroll to the bottom so i can post a reply and the pictures keep loading and throwing my page all over haha. It was getting me frustrated. >:(

back to topic.. i saw your 86 on a seperate posts and loved it, so i had to check out your gallery. Loving what you got going :)

It's been quite a long while since the last update, haven't been very active in Forza4 as off late, but I got around to taking a few pictures again:

6559575841_44c4f4a2cc.jpg

6559580039_8684763366.jpg

6559579001_54191c597e.jpg

6559577933_6971c0259e.jpg

6559576805_93e1fdac68.jpg

Those are lovely shots. I gotta say i lovelovelove the RE kit, makes the car look so aggressive. Only thing i dont like about the kit is the sideskirts, i opted for the colored ones. Whats your thoughts on the R3? I absolutely love it, handles like a dream. Those RE vinyls, did you get them on the store front or are they one-off designs?

Hope to see some more updates from you, your editing is simple and very effective.

Latest Posts

Back