Mad FinnTuners Co. - Finished 081213 - The Final Countdown, 4, 3, 2, 1, OUT!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 1,705 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have, now all I need is to get my friend to send it to me. Mitsu HSR-II concept, right?

Sure, go ahead. The sooner I can start work on it, the better.. Unless you want to have a drive with me :D

Maybe, once you're done with it :D
And does that pile of review mean I get to have 3 more free tunes? :D

Yes. they do stack up quickly, so you'd better keep book of them yourself. Greycap will answer them once he returns from his week long army training camp.

Well RKM still owes me 50+ tunes and I can still keep track of them perfectly well…and is it compulsory to do military training in Finland?

Yes it is. I did six months and Greycap, being crazy bugger he is, stayed for a year..

Funny thing, compulsary military service... It's also so in Denmark, but since I have both astma and have flexible joints that get easily injured, I don't have to :D

I did it because other option was civil service ( as in elder care etc for a year), or a year in jail.. so, instead I learned to shoot, handle explosives, survival, kidnapping etc.. :D

-.- Now I wanna try………Well, probably not survival, but shooting and kidnapping?!?!

Finnish Light infantry, the only thing that strikes the fear of god into Russians :D that's the training I got.

I know this is getting waayyy off topic, but since nobodies looking... I'm hoping there is no general draft here in the states anytime soon. That would suck if all of a sudden I had to give everything up. If I had to pick one brand of service to go for, it would have to be Air Force. Nothing like being a pilot.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone fears Israeli military. Especially their hand-to-hand Krav Maga.

True that, I would love to learn Krav Maga, or any martial art, but again, my joints have problems that make me not able to T.T

Ok, something slightly more on topic, do you think you could tune a HKS CT230R? Max power, racing soft tyres (distasteful, yes, but also relevant) built to go against RJ's one/my one (pretty much the same car but mine looks better than turbine in the banner). If you tuned it for that CT230R shootout thing, it would be the revival of a 'RJ vs MFT thing you did in GT4 (I Think you did that anyways, not entirely up to date with GT4 history)

Sure, why not, as long as you have bought the parts and done the engine/chassis overhaul.. Which you hadn't done on the HSR-II :P

Anyway, the HSR-II is pretty much as good as it can be without VCD which it cannot have. I assumed that you wanted to get rid of the understeer, thus, I tuned it pretty similarly to the S4. If it would have VCD, it would be even more fun.. but, if you wish, I'll send it as is, or try and tweak it further. it oversteers most of the time without needing too aggressive driving style, but if you don't get it right, it will understeer due the fact that it seems to have front biased AWD... :indiff:

Send it as it is, I'll spend some time with it, and if it needs further work, I'll send it back tomorrow. And I'll pay for the parts of the CT230R, but you'll need to get the car yourself :D Either that, or you could wait until sunday for me to send it.

Ok, and you have two weeks to work on it as I'm away and I won't be nagging you about it, so eliminate any faults you find, the both of you :D

Sure thing. Who knows, maybe I can do the magic trick and make it as much fun as the Impreza..

The HSR II has been sent back for more tweaking. It's fine, but it's still a bit of the prehistoric pig that it was, and 600+hp doesn't help that much……Just try to kill the understeer and give the brakes more 'feel'.
And do those stupid flappy things do anything at all?

I'll see what I can do. As it is front-engined AWD, I can't promise much, because of the lack of VCD as I said earlier.

Hey, the CT230R I'm sending you will have Adrenaline's setup on it, so do you want me to reset it or leave it as it is for you to improve on it?

I would like to see Leonidae try to improve yours, while greycap tunes one from scratch. Results should be interesting…

Last edited:
Ok, and then Roj will have a go as well……An while we're at it, JG, I know you're looking at this, so you tune one as well!! And……if only Noobster was here……sigh………

Hey Onboy123 who has the best transmission on the CT230R in your opinion?

Since everyone else is taking a second shot at it figured I'd actually look at other people's tunes and do a bit of a frankenstein monster.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back