Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I possibly be expecting an update within the next 12 hours or so? Or would I be wrong thinking that there is even remotely a chance?

We don't really know, anything could happen. PD just updated seasonals today, but I wouldn't count on it meaning anything.
True, but...

Here's the days the previous updates were:
- Update 1.01 (6th December)- Friday
- Update 1.02 (18th December)- Wednesday
- Update 1.03 (14th January)- Tuesday
- Update 1.04 (28th January)- Tuesday
- Update 1.05 (10th March)- Monday
- Update 1.06 (7th April)- Monday
- Update 1.07 (14th May)- Wednesday
- Update 1.08 (30th May)- Friday
- Update 1.09 (18th June)- Wednesday
- Update 1.10 (25th July)- Friday
- Update 1.11 (6th August)- Wednesday
sooo... an update for GT6 never was released on a Thursday or a weekend. Most updates came on Wednesdays and Fridays. ;)

Wed-Fri-Wed-Fri-Wed for the last 5... So get ready for 1.12 Friday :D

I kind of want to get hyped, but then I really don't want to because I just don't know...

True, but...

I kind of want to get hyped, but then I really don't want to because I just don't know...
2376399-8320549906-hypet.gif

No update as a result of the maintenance guys... unless they release it in the final hour of the update.
Sunday, or Monday I guess it is technically at midnight tends to be the most usual time for updates. Scheduled server matnence doesn't normally mean the day of, its always within the next week.

Looking through old update logs earlier, they mostly come in final week of the month. So if an update is due, will be either tomorrow morning or next week.

Repost from february :

I think this track should of been in the game from the beginning. They could of used it as marketing vehicle to promote the game and increase sales which was desperately needed. Trying to program a track this big after the fact could make for alot of glitches and bugs also I believe. I think they might of missed the boat on this 1...:gtplanet::gtpflag:

Repost from february :

I think this track should of been in the game from the beginning. They could of used it as marketing vehicle to promote the game and increase sales which was desperately needed. Trying to program a track this big after the fact could make for alot of glitches and bugs also I believe. I think they might of missed the boat on this 1...:gtplanet::gtpflag:
Doubt they could've. The track was not ready by then.

Well back to forza for a while. Get your vehicles polished up for Zahara in the meantime i ll be designing liveries and auctioning more cars for 999 million LOL Wake me up when its added :confused: Zahara

Sunday, or Monday I guess it is technically at midnight tends to be the most usual time for updates. Scheduled server matnence doesn't normally mean the day of, its always within the next week.
Won't happen, PD will not release an update this week. Possibly next week, but not likely.
Also, I can pretty much confirm that there will not be an update on Friday. If there was to be one, it would have just happened.

Won't happen, PD will not release an update this week. Possibly next week, but not likely.
Also, I can pretty much confirm that there will not be an update on Friday. If there was to be one, it would have just happened.
My Sunday/Monday would be next week. Basically midnight sever time on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back