Mazda Miatas With Hidden Stripes

I'm afraid to answer this question, but I will anyway. Maybe everything is really nothing. O_O
But you can't answer nothing with anything, you must answer with something, which can't be answered with nothing while anything can be answered with nothingness.

Nothing is something.

There can only be one answer to this situation.

Honda Fit RS '10. Solves everything.

Back on topic, my head is starting to hurt.

Copy cat. :P
:lol: I tried to make mine look like this (It's got a V8!!!!)
MIATA.JPG
Also, I used the 15th Anniversary Blue paint

The Banshee from Gearz! I absolutely love that thing! :drool:
Stacey David should really have his own manufacturer like Jay Leno. I would absolutely LOVE to have the Banshee in GT6!
YES!!!!!! V8 Miatas FTW!

Anyone know whether this applies to Semi-Premiums? Those Mia's look very detailed, but does anyone know what is the fate for the NB models?

Anyone know whether this applies to Semi-Premiums? Those Mia's look very detailed, but does anyone know what is the fate for the NB models?
You mean any other semi-premiums or just the Miatas? Because all of the Miata's posted in this thread are semi-premium. None of the NB models have been touched, sadly.

The Banshee from Gearz! I absolutely love that thing! :drool:
Stacey David should really have his own manufacturer like Jay Leno. I would absolutely LOVE to have the Banshee in GT6!
Actually I was able to talk to Stacy David while I was SEMA this past year and he said that they are looking to do one of those type of cars again, maybe S2000 based. He was a really cool and genuine guy to talk with, just like on the show. Hopefully it'll get the attention from Kaz to be put in the game. I'd love to see Copperhead in the game too.

Actually I was able to talk to Stacy David while I was SEMA this past year and he said that they are looking to do one of those type of cars again, maybe S2000 based. He was a really cool and genuine guy to talk with, just like on the show. Hopefully it'll get the attention from Kaz to be put in the game. I'd love to see Copperhead in the game too.
That's awesome! I would love to meet him in person! :dopey:👍

I've done the rest. I'm pretty sure every single MX-5 and MX-5 Miata is now accounted for. With 14 different stripes to choose from i'm pretty happy. Hopefully PD brings this idea to other cars.

MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
View attachment 87453
MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
View attachment 87452
MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
View attachment 87450
MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91
View attachment 87451
MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
View attachment 87456
MX-5 Miata VR Limited (NA, J) '95
View attachment 87457
Rear photo
MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
View attachment 87459
MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
View attachment 87460
And my 500pp favourite :)... Exactly same as in the op. It's a shame there's no full length chequered flag version :(
View attachment 87454

I've tried 3 different Eunos Roadsters and none of them produced any hidden liveries. I'm gonna say that this is possible with the MX5 and Miata only.
I made a post not too long ago on the 'you know you've been playing GT6 too long when you...'. i said when you have bought every miata. and oh my god you seem to have pulled through. you sir, have played too much GT6!:lol:

EDIT: just thought. maybe this was an early trial of the rumored livery editor!:scared::eek::drool:

Back