McLaren and other ungifted paintchips

• Thread starter Ramanujan
  • 1,522 comments
Well, sort it out and see what one I missed then. And give me a break, I'm only human and allowed a few mistakes here and there. :lol: Your welcome...but seriously, see which one I missed and I'll make sure I get it to you. There is one chip that I believe is the same, just classified in two different catigorys. That may be the problem here.

EDIT: Yes, these two.

(P) Gran Turismo NN Racing Kart Jr. D.Blue Already listed as this one:=> (P) BlueBlack NN darkblue
(Cs) HEP G37 NN Blue already listed as=> (Cs) WhiteCs NN Blue/White blue paintchip

Yeah, definitely not a problem at all. I`m happy to get them that quick. I checked quickly.

It`s one Gran Turismo Kart Chip, one of the Pearl chips. The dark blue one.
P) Gran Turismo NN Racing Kart Jr. D.Blue Already listed as this one:=> (P) BlueBlack NN darkblue

I only have three of four listed in the OP as well. Coincidence?:dunce:

Yeah, definitely not a problem at all. I`m happy to get them that quick. I checked quickly.

It`s one Gran Turismo Kart Chip, one of the Pearl chips. The dark blue one.
P) Gran Turismo NN Racing Kart Jr. D.Blue Already listed as this one:=> (P) BlueBlack NN darkblue

I only have three of four listed in the OP as well. Coincidence?:dunce:

Umm, well I went straight down the list so you should have gotten it. At any rate, I'll resend it to you "regularly" at reset as I am currently "TUTT Disabled" right now and don't feel like going through the process again.:) I'll get it to you though. Sorry for the mistake in sending. :indiff:

EDIT:@ Monatsende: I looked for the missing chip and it is not showing in the Gran Turismo kart chips. Perhaps it was never sent to me because it already is listed as this one:=> (P) BlueBlack NN darkblue

I think that last kart chip doesn't exist and was only listed to show where it does exist:(P) BlueBlack NN darkblue. I could be wrong but that's the story I'm sticking until Ram gets back and then we can ask him.

Last edited:
So, no one has posted in a couple days.. I am looking for some Yellow Chrome (if anyone has it available) and any other Chrome besides:

Pink
Blue
Black
Sea Green
Red
Silver
Gold

So if anyone can help me out I'll gladly payback the favor or whatever you need! Thanks, Jay-

Last edited:
Hello. Could one of you gentlemen please set me up with a few chips of:

(M) Honda Takata Dome NSX '06 NN paintchip is green flowing to white

(P) McLaren MP4-12C '10 Fire Black

Thanks and anything you want (I have a lot of normally gathered items and tickets) just let me know.

So, no one has posted in a couple days.. I am looking for some Yellow Chrome (if anyone has it available) and any other Chrome besides:

Pink
Blue
Black
Sea Green
Red
Silver
Gold

So if anyone can help me out I'll gladly payback the favor or whatever you need! Thanks, Jay-

I can cover you at reset with the first 5 unless you use TUTT, in which case I can send them all. Send f/r to cargorat323.

I can cover you at reset with the first 5 unless you use TUTT, in which case I can send them all. Send f/r to cargorat323.

Thank you very much man! And just do we are clear, the above paints are the colors I DO NOT need! I'm looking for yellow, purple etc. ! Thanks!

Seriously , I've been so much away from the gae the last time I went in , there were only silver and Gold chrome paint chips that were travelling around. Are the new chrome paints in relation with paid DLC? if not, can I settle a meeting with someone this friday after 9:30 PM so I have time to play with TUTT for the first time??? i'M very interested in these other chrome colors. tell me what you would need as a payback.

Thanks

Seriously , I've been so much away from the gae the last time I went in , there were only silver and Gold chrome paint chips that were travelling around. Are the new chrome paints in relation with paid DLC? if not, can I settle a meeting with someone this friday after 9:30 PM so I have time to play with TUTT for the first time??? i'M very interested in these other chrome colors. tell me what you would need as a payback.

Thanks

The chrome paints you ask about actually come from these:

(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Pink chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Green chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Black chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Orange chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Red chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Blue chrome

There are not the chrome colors frome the DLC pack. But, they are chrome none the less.

The chrome paints you ask about actually come from these:

(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Pink chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Green chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Black chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Orange chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Red chrome.
(Ch) Gran Turismo NN Kart 125SPL. Blue chrome

There are not the chrome colors frome the DLC pack. But, they are chrome none the less.

There, the 125 Kart is a paid DLC no? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Then I should be able to find them then.

Yes!

In this thread...Read the title of the thread, something about paint chips the game does not give.:sly::sly:

You get them here in this thread, the colors offered are listed on the front page(Original Post).

Is this a question of hybriding?

If so, I'm sorry for bothering you and mods please don't mind me.

If not, how do I go about getting my own without the gifting process, please?

Is this a question of hybriding?

If so, I'm sorry for bothering you and mods please don't mind me.

If not, how do I go about getting my own without the gifting process, please?

That can't be discussed here on these forums due to the AUP. If you want the chips, I'll be more than happy to send them to you.

:scared: so it is hybriding? Okay, thanks.

Problem with having you send me some of the paints, is that I don't know if I want the orange or not. Is the "dark orange" in the OP similar to the orange on my avatar? Or, is it much darker?

:scared: so it is hybriding? Okay, thanks.

Problem with having you send me some of the paints, is that I don't know if I want the orange or not. Is the "dark orange" in the OP similar to the orange on my avatar? Or, is it much darker?

This is Orange Chrome.

HighSpeedRing_zpsf8b8953b.jpg

Yes, send f/r to cargorat323 and I can send 5 of them right now.

I'm gonna TUTT later on so I can get some of those other colors! BTW did you figure out what chassis I had on that vette?

I'm gonna TUTT later on so I can get some of those other colors! BTW did you figure out what chassis I had on that vette?

No, not yet. And no problem on the TUTT, just give me a list of what you want and make sure your giftbox is empty please. 👍

@flynch: Ok, no problem. That's my time zone also.

No, not yet. And no problem on the TUTT, just give me a list of what you want and make sure your giftbox is empty please. 👍

@flynch: Ok, no problem. That's my time zone also.

As in "recieving" gift box?

Back