Monkey D Updates, News, and Team info...

battle_stage or whoever can answer who are your guys's elite drifters? Im just trying to get some info on the teams cause project d is gone now and im looking for a new team.;)

to become a elilt drifter its up to DON to decide on that one but if u join the team ur a elite drifter

don't die thread ...........nooooooooooooooooooooooo

wait till gt4 when we drift together or against each other

YEAH . . . . SIGH, THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER.:(

Attachments

• my little bro, lo ****ing l.jpg
    my little bro, lo ****ing l.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 83
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........................................

Don's still the leader of MD... THings are still the same you know plus phantom d ist still pd just with a diffrent name so...

well , pd has three factions of its team, we got the racers for kaido battle and txr3 and the drifters for kaido battle and gt3 , plus the drifters and the racers and drifters for all three games

so the nick name are PD , PR, PDR

that will be cool if i came back to this team but i have a team to run , ill try prob when gt4 comes around

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
pm battlestage if u wanna join...even though i think this team is kinda dead until gt4 comes along....o yea and have a vid ready:D

Back