Need drag tune for Lancer Evo VI RS '99

• Thread starter osamaFTW
  • 4 comments
United States
Grand Rapids
osamaFTW
Hi, if anyone could find a good drag tune for this car please tell me, i can't seem to find the right settings, Im mainly only looking for acceleration, but i'll try anyones settings. Thanks! BTW if anyone could recommend some good drag cars please do, possibly with settings also, but no GT-R, viper, buggati, x1, ferraris, or anything up there with those. Thanks for reading!

Hi, if anyone could find a good drag tune for this car please tell me, i can't seem to find the right settings, Im mainly only looking for acceleration, but i'll try anyones settings. Thanks! BTW if anyone could recommend some good drag cars please do, possibly with settings also, but no GT-R, viper, buggati, x1, ferraris, or anything up there with those. Thanks for reading!

No.👎

All cars are good with the right setup, and with the right opponet. If the cars arent equal, there will not be a good race. For example even if you have a 1000 hp viper, winning over a less hp car wont prove anything. Or a 860 hp gt-r racing a 725 hp supra, that wont be a good race either. Everyone has a favourite car, and focus on that one. Then when they understand the basic of drag tuning, they can move on to other cars as well.

You are facing a imposible task here, because no one will give you their good setup, and many people are specialized on just certain cars, that is, that they have done very much testing etc.

What cars do you like, and what hp range do you perfer?

All cars are good with the right setup, and with the right opponet. If the cars arent equal, there will not be a good race. For example even if you have a 1000 hp viper, winning over a less hp car wont prove anything. Or a 860 hp gt-r racing a 725 hp supra, that wont be a good race either. Everyone has a favourite car, and focus on that one. Then when they understand the basic of drag tuning, they can move on to other cars as well.

You are facing a imposible task here, because no one will give you their good setup, and many people are specialized on just certain cars, that is, that they have done very much testing etc.

What cars do you like, and what hp range do you perfer?
I don't have any certain hp range, but I prefer more common cars you could possibly see on the streets. Like civics, or mustangs, or anything around there. I will go for a "super" car if it's posted on here.

Back