need drag tune for Toyota SUPRA RZ ‘97

• Thread starter steleb
  • 65 comments
Canada
NB
rifleguy20
hey i need a tune for my fully upgraded Toyota SUPRA RZ ‘97. I need a tune that will stop my tires from spinning my tires please help
thank you

There is no tune that will completely stop your tires from spinning. To get most grip, lower front, raise rear and set spring rate for rear at lowest setting. That is all I will say ;)

you want wheel spin off the line, to little and it acts like traction control and to much you will be spinning forever and slowly getting off the line, buuut... if you want less spin then the rear should be higher with a softer suspension and rear compression closer to 1

eljuan something 007 is also fast

its always a shock when you think your car is fast... then you get beat lol

i have done that to a few guys and have been on the receiving end as well

eljuan something 007 is also fast

its always a shock when you think your car is fast... then you get beat lol

i have done that to a few guys and have been on the receiving end as well

hahah elhuncho007? yea i know him and the whole team wolfpack they fast but i beat them with my gt my ACR and just made a better tune for my enzo to not only keep up but to win. ill tell u someone fast. a gud friend of myn Mastakilla, elhuncho007 is nothing compared to him :sly:

hahah elhuncho007? yea i know him and the whole team wolfpack they fast but i beat them with my gt my ACR and just made a better tune for my enzo to not only keep up but to win. ill tell u someone fast. a gud friend of myn Mastakilla, elhuncho007 is nothing compared to him :sly:
Well, it wouldnt say that man. All i know, is that i beat a certain "red" supra by tree...that was long time ago.

hey i need a tune for my fully upgraded Toyota SUPRA RZ ‘97. I need a tune that will stop my tires from spinning my tires please help
thank you
You got several suspension settings for the supra, just search, i have myself discussed them in the forums. Also with the transmission, read the threads about it, you will get a idea how to set your gearing.

yea i know him and the whole team wolfpack they fast but i beat them with my gt my ACR and just made a better tune for my enzo to not only keep up but to win

have you really beaten eljuancho007's acr? last i heard its never been beaten(by another acr)

i am always close but never actually beaten him.

i better tell him to step it up lol

we have to get together soon for a wolfpack vs. gme friendly

Where do you guys drag race as theres no official start and finish for drag racing and what distance is it over.

Where do you guys drag race as theres no official start and finish for drag racing and what distance is it over.

At Indy.

Start = Right off the Yellow Striped Area in back straight.
End = Shadow cast by banner.
Length = VERY close to 1/4 mile

You still haven't hooked up with me at Indy yet. Still wanting to see how you hit 180mph on back straight ;)
I think you should race, and have a tree for launch as well, then we can see...I also had a call out for my supra once, you can find the "ad" here on gtplanet as well:dopey:, but at that time the servers was down, since then i have been beaten a few times by tree. Now i know for sure, im not the fastest one.

You should advertise yourself like i did:

beatmy.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should race, and have a tree for launch as well, then we can see...I also had a call out for my supra once, you can find the "ad" here on gtplanet as well:dopey:, but at that time the servers was down, since then i have been beaten a few times by tree. Now i know for sure, im not the fastest one.

You should advertise yourself like i did:

Advertising? lol I don't think I will go that far to justify how fast I am :)

have you really beaten eljuancho007's acr? last i heard its never been beaten(by another acr)

i am always close but never actually beaten him.

i better tell him to step it up lol

we have to get together soon for a wolfpack vs. gme friendly

i thought i did lol i know i did beat chief and flaco i think . i did just beat aj`s enzo :sly: and u can ask him too .

Huh, if you are really that confident, then its time to bring some "heat"...

We should do some dragging tomorrow. I'll throw you a PM :)

i thought i did lol i know i did beat chief and flaco i think . i did just beat aj`s enzo :sly: and u can ask him too .

Finally found you in a room. Dragged you a couple times and beat you. Still didn't see the famed "180mph Enzo" :lol:

We should do some dragging tomorrow. I'll throw you a PM :)

Finally found you in a room. Dragged you a couple times and beat you. Still didn't see the famed "180mph Enzo" :lol:

im thinking the quarter on ssr7 might be longer lol i dont know dude my mistake im human lol come see me at ssr7 some time bro ill show u wat i tune for , ur fast tho keep it up , ill be with my crew GME it will be good :dopey:

Even if you have the same setup and car, it will differ a bit, because of the launch, if you dont launch at the same time its impossible to tell which setup is better. Also have in mind that a little bit of lagging will affect, that occurs all the time. When two cars are really close, its hard to tell.

Even if you have the same setup and car, it will differ a bit, because of the launch, if you dont launch at the same time its impossible to tell which setup is better. Also have in mind that a little bit of lagging will affect, that occurs all the time. When two cars are really close, its hard to tell.

i know and thats the hardest part about it bro, even tho im new to gtplanet im not new to tuning, id like to know wat ppl think of me as a tuner and a dragger. bad thoughts or good , im open to all , i like to help coz thats the grease monkey way lol

im thinking the quarter on ssr7 might be longer lol i dont know dude my mistake im human lol come see me at ssr7 some time bro ill show u wat i tune for , ur fast tho keep it up , ill be with my crew GME it will be good :dopey:

Sounds good. I am still a lone wolf and I think its about time I find myself a team lol

a team is nice so you can tune efficiently

sometime tuning alone or against random people is hard because you dont know if you are really improving or not. some people are fast... some arent, no consistency

If you're doing drag somewhere, just ask someone to go to the "finish line" and ghost and see who passes first. That's what I've been doing the last few days on Indy when people keep complaining one was faster than the other.

id like to know wat ppl think of me as a tuner and a dragger. bad thoughts or good , im open to all

I think your arrogance overshadows your tuning skills.
It seems any thread that even mentions a car you've tuned, you make a post about how fast you, your tune or your car is. I've seen all of GME drag race and I know you guys are great on the strip, but the arrogance displayed on the forums comes off as extremely disrespectful. I think if you guys were more modest, you'd have more people willing to take a look at your work.

Back