need TVR Cabrera Speed 12 and Saleen S7 '02

No problem at all. Send when you have an open slot.. As I have caused the schedule mishap.

Last edited:
okay its from the a spec extreme tuned car championship, i have one but want another i love them lol...if you do let me know what your looking for
Okey if i your referring to the original a spec events than i do have it because i have beat all of them except the endurance races and almost never sell my cars. I imagine you want another to paint:lol: I feel for you there, i buy alot of high dollar cars just so i can paint them:lol: Add me on PSN and we will do business from there.:)

Okey if i your referring to the original a spec events than i do have it because i have beat all of them except the endurance races and almost never sell my cars. I imagine you want another to paint:lol: I feel for you there, i buy alot of high dollar cars just so i can paint them:lol: Add me on PSN and we will do business from there.:)

well actually you cant paint them other then wheels.. they are a silver grey color r32 vw golf..if you have it let me know and ill get you the speed 12...my sn is heisenburgberg2345

its the a spec expert series tuned car championship.

well actually you cant paint them other then wheels.. they are a silver grey color r32 vw golf..if you have it let me know and ill get you the speed 12...my sn is heisenburgberg2345
Okey now i know what your talking about, i do have that car in my possession and i will be more than happy to trade for the cerbera speed 12. You got yourself a deal:)👍 I will send you a friend request on PSN and we will do business from there.

Sonygamer455
Okey now i know what your talking about, i do have that car in my possession and i will be more than happy to trade for the cerbera speed 12. You got yourself a deal:)👍 I will send you a friend request on PSN and we will do business from there.

I accidentally sent you a lambo nomad send it back and I'll send speed 12 sorry had 2 people add me at the same time I got confused

Sonygamer455
Accidents happen, i will send it back when i get the chance:)

Ok thanks if Itbwill let me send the speed12 after 12 I will it's 1131 here now.im not sure how the sending limit works I've sent 3 cars in 1 day and others it only let's me send 1 in 2 days

are you ever going to send the hpa r32?

Hey @AnJ Monster, I know I may be posting in a really old thread, but I noticed before the transition you still had the prefix on "wanted" and I was wondering, do you still need those cars? I have them both modified with dirt and snow tires (and can offer some without them if you want) as well as well nearly every car in the game I can offer to you if you want. ;) Choice is yours. :)

Hey @AnJ Monster, I know I may be posting in a really old thread, but I noticed before the transition you still had the prefix on "wanted" and I was wondering, do you still need those cars? I have them both modified with dirt and snow tires (and can offer some without them if you want) as well as well nearly every car in the game I can offer to you if you want. ;) Choice is yours. :)

That's Great man, thanks,But im just fine, i ended up finding these cars around a year ago and obviously forgot to update this. Thanks allot either way for taking the time to let me know :)

have a nice day bro

That's Great man, thanks,But im just fine, i ended up finding these cars around a year ago and obviously forgot to update this. Thanks allot either way for taking the time to let me know :)
Your welcome dude! :) I try to help anyway I can. :)

have a nice day bro
You too! :)

If you ever need anything in GT5, let me know and I will be happy to help. :)

Do not use someone's thread to make a trade. Please read the AUP. :ill:
You have the nerve to say that, yet you put your capitals in the wrong places and then tell us to read the AUP? :rolleyes: Seeing how well you typed that post, it makes me wonder how often you actually read it.

Last edited:
Back