New Acura NSX in GT5?

• Thread starter suvalle55
  • 384 comments
Not a fan of the design but I'll get what I can take. :P

The new track seems to be a redesign of the test course of old or something like that. It's pretty wide and it has... a night version?

I'm also intrigued by the day / night dock-scene test-track thingy. An extension to SS Routes? Conjecture, away!

As for the car, it looks interesting in dynamic terms, if a touch ugly, but I too would rather see them make something like the Type-Rs of yore (will there be a no-frills Type-R version?). Also: why does it sound like a four-pot, when the animation clearly shows a V6? :odd:

Well it is definently GT5 and the youtube profile is Motortrend the magazine so it could be true. But whats with some of those tracks like at 1:10 and 1:34. Looks pretty cool to me and they may even have a booth at Detroit where you can drive the car in GT5 kinda like the GT86 during the Tokyo show. I know honda had one there last year where you could drive the new CR-Z

I'm convinced that Honda has forgotten how to build a proper sports car.

I am convinced Honda has forgotten how to build a proper car period....

Seriously they have fallen way off the new cars coming out of their factories look like disasters on wheels and have lackluster performance to say the least.

Well it is definently GT5 and the youtube profile is Motortrend the magazine so it could be true. But whats with some of those tracks like at 1:10 and 1:34. Looks pretty cool to me and they may even have a booth at Detroit where you can drive the car in GT5 kinda like the GT86 during the Tokyo show. I know honda had one there last year where you could drive the new CR-Z

A hint to the next DLC maybe?

Looks like a mix of the DN-X with the HSC. The lines have a lot of flow going on, and yet the car maintains a very muscular tone in its shapes.

Do you also foresee PD as a design studio somehow?

I'm convinced that Honda has forgotten how to build a proper sports car.

Honda died when they decided to kill the Prelude, next came the RSX/Integra platform, the death of the HSV10's development and ultimately the S2000, now we are left with a complete lineup of souless grocery getters...

I'm also intrigued by the day / night dock-scene test-track thingy. An extension to SS Routes? Conjecture, away!

As for the car, it looks interesting in dynamic terms, if a touch ugly, but I too would rather see them make something like the Type-Rs of yore (will there be a no-frills Type-R version?). Also: why does it sound like a four-pot, when the animation clearly shows a V6? :odd:

I can recall a track that drove past a dock/harbor eviroment, not 100% sure it was on a GT game though...

I would take the HSV-10 over this any time, and you guessed it...with proper engine sounds please!

Edit: the track I was tlaking about was nothing like the video shows...

Last edited:
Econoboxes and hybrids sell during recessions fellas, not vtecs and racing pedigrees.

I like the car. It's sleek yet mature about.

I don't think we have to guess hard that this will be in the Dlc car pack whenever pd releases a new one.

Last edited:
Econoboxes and hybrids sell during recessions fellas, not vtecs and racing pedigrees.

I like the car. It's sleek yet mature about.

But yet the k20 powered CR-Z gets better mileage than the actuall hybrid... And you got Toyota and the LFA!

Back