New drag pack coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTK
That was an unnecessary post, I am now giving you a temporary ban.

What can I say bro. That was how I was brought up. I usually don't say words like that.

R1600Turbo
It's a word that expresses anger. Not even close to being on the same level as words that are actually censored here.

Do you actually know what "damn" means? Trust me, I know it. That's why I don't use it. That's just me.

I've always had an interested in Drag Racing. I just don't post here because of the "vibe" that this section puts off. We'll just leave it at that.

Well let me be the first to congratulate you on the only “interested in Drag Racing” post I have ever seen from you 👍

You might also want to focus on the bad “vibe” that you’re putting off before suggesting others have the problem 👍

Do you actually know what "damn" means? Trust me, I know it. That's why I don't use it. That's just me.

Goggle.com

Verb: (in Christian belief) (of God) condemn (a person) to suffer eternal punishment in hell: "be forever damned with Lucifer".

Exclamation: Expressing anger, surprise, or frustration.

Adjective: Used for emphasis, esp. to express anger or frustration: "turn that damn thing off!"; "don't be so damn silly!".

fest0r
Well let me be the first to congratulate you on the only “interested in Drag Racing” post I have ever seen from you 👍

You might also want to focus on the bad “vibe” that you’re putting off before suggesting others have the problem 👍

Right on man. This person here is my boss! :lol:

Let me be the second.

My bad vibe? Or the crap that everyone is spewing in response to a simple question I asked the OP? Which you guys completely flipped around.

R1600Turbo
My bad vibe? Or the crap that everyone is spewing in response to a simple question I asked the OP? Which you guys completely flipped around.

Dude chill! Don't get all hotheaded.

I would like to be the second to congratulate you on your recent "interested in drag racing" post.

I've always had an interested in Drag Racing. I just don't post here because of the "vibe" that this section puts off. We'll just leave it at that.

And we're all contributors to this great armpit. Maybe the solution to the "vibe" you're feeling is deodorant? I personally use a non-aluminum, natural deodorant.

And we're all contributors to this great armpit. Maybe the solution to the "vibe" you're feeling is deodorant? I personally use a non-aluminum, natural deodorant.

No, the solution is for people to think before they post.

This is why I never post in the drag section. It's always a mess. 👎 Don't see why you guys are attacking Turbo.

Patrick
This is why I never post in the drag section. It's always a mess. 👎 Don't see why you guys are attacking Turbo.

Let's just say he has a history here...

I guess we will just have to agree to differ ;) and I would suggest that his derogatory comments towards the section and previous campaign to enforce the AUP doesn’t help.

I guess we will just have to agree to differ ;) and I would suggest that his derogatory comments towards the section and previous campaign to enforce the AUP doesn’t help.

Neither do your unnecessary comments towards me.

I like to make sure this place stays known for being the best GT site on the internet. Nothing wrong with helping out a little.

I like to make sure this place stays known for being the best GT site on the internet. Nothing wrong with helping out a little.

Something coined as "unnecessary" is entirely subjective; particularly on this case.

Stop treating us (the GTP Drag Section) as second-class citizens of GTP, and you'll see the hostility levels go down.

Cheers.

If you read my post you will see it was in response to a question from Patrick. I have no intention of helping your crusade ;)

I would also suggest your AUP enforcement posts caused more work for the staff and created a bad “vibe”.

guys LET IT GO. what happened last time was a one time deal. all he asked was a question. big deal. turbo is a good guy, let what happened go and move on, its just a forum.

Slashfan
guys LET IT GO. what happened last time was a one time deal. all he asked was a question. big deal. turbo is a good guy, let what happened go and move on, its just a forum.

I'll listen to you because I Know you well..

R1600Turbo
Has more to do with the quality of the posts in this section than anything else.

And you say I over post. :rolleyes:

Yes but in the end of the day, we still are human beings, so we want to be treated like human beings. No smart excuses.

And no smart responses from you either.

Just leave it at that.

You know what...I sort of give up. Guys, we are going to be looked at as the low-class citizens here in the Drag Racing forum. I'm sorry, but I think that is the truth.

And by the way, thank you for complimenting me. I do try to say intelligent responses! 👍

You know what...I sort of give up. Guys, we are going to be looked at as the low-class citizens here in the Drag Racing forum. I'm sorry, but I think that is the truth.

And now you're putting words in my mouth.

Nice.

@R1600Turbo- I personally have never commented on the number of posts you have made, only on the fact that judging from your body of work here that you have shown no genuine interest of anything drag related other than making us out to be second class citizens. I have no problem with your "friendly reminders" but when you cross the line of reminding us of the aup and insult us by calling us the "armpit" of the site it strikes a nerve. If you take the time to look for something other than aup violations you will find that the main contributors to this section are very helpful to others. If you only focus on the negative aspects of something and refuse to acknowledge the positivity of it then you are no different than the negative aspect you are trying to stamp out. You have not contributed anything constructive drag related ever from the posts I have read from you. You just relentlessly beat the aup into everyone's skull to the point that they don't care anymore. That is not constructive at all.

I’m sure you’re right Slash and turbo is normally a good guy, but it doesn’t seem to be the case over in this section.

As for it being a one time deal I would say the disparaging rhetoric is ongoing... it now seems (according to him) we don’t have a suitable "quality" of posts here :rolleyes:

@R1600Turbo- I personally have never commented on the number of posts you have made, only on the fact that judging from your body of work here that you have shown no genuine interest of anything drag related other than making us out to be second class citizens. I have no problem with your "friendly reminders" but when you cross the line of reminding us of the aup and insult us by calling us the "armpit" of the site it strikes a nerve. If you take the time to look for something other than aup violations you will find that the main contributors to this section are very helpful to others. If you only focus on the negative aspects of something and refuse to acknowledge the positivity of it then you are no different than the negative aspect you are trying to stamp out. You have not contributed anything constructive drag related ever from the posts I have read from you. You just relentlessly beat the aup into everyone's skull to the point that they don't care anymore. That is not constructive at all.

Totally agree Kenny 👍

I just tried to be constructive. The OP said he heard a rumor, I asked where. There was absolutely nothing meant by it, then the 3 of you come in here stomping your feet and throwing accusations around. Maybe you should heed your own advice instead of jumping down my throat.

This is a great example of why I don't like this section....the people that hang out here.

As for it being a one time deal I would say the disparaging rhetoric is ongoing... it now seems (according to him) we don’t have a suitable "quality" of posts here :rolleyes:

Kenny's previously locked thread is a great example.

This is a great example of why I don't like this section....the people that hang out here.

Well there you go again...
Sounds like a violation of the AUP.

• You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back