New Forza Motorsport Details Coming at Xbox & Bethesda Developer_Direct On January 25

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
Is it safe to expect a first look at the cover car?
i dont see them announcing the full car and track list here. We might see an FM7 style recording of gameplay (across different races and divisions) with commentary on how stuff like tire compounds and Ai will work,

What track is this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111_193609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111_193609_Chrome.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
And there it is, yes! I for one can not wait to see what Dan and Chris have to share in this direct. I'm positive they won't disappoint unlike some others I'm sure are expecting it to, because "dUhHhH iT's FoRzA". Let's goooo!!!

Last edited:
Somehow I still see them only giving us a trickle of information compared to how much is actually stuffed into this game. From my memory this has been the only Forza game they have been so hush about....4 years and barely much info

i dont see them announcing the full car and track list here. We might see an FM7 style recording of gameplay (across different races and divisions) with commentary on how stuff like tire compounds and Ai will work,
I think you're on a safe bet. Previous major reveals like this have included the cover car (iirc, the car itself usually ends up there as well) & the car/track list usually comes shortly after.

It will be interesting to see what the cover car is this time. I'm expecting them to go back to the FM1/2 cover featuring a race car except this time, it will be (an actual) one of the new major race cars revealed. Maybe Porsche 963 or Cadillac V-LMDh?

Cover car(s) would make a lot of sense here. Especially if the game is coming out in the first half of 2023. Pre-Orders going live with a release date would be the cherry on top, especially if we get a meaty 10 minute VIDOC style breakdown of improvements from FM7 with plenty of gameplay.

Car List/Track List i feel is too early, they could unveil a bunch more cars/tracks though, then start the Forza Garage reveals like in past Forza's.

We could get a rough number though like "Over 200 cars" and "Over 20 Environments" etc.

My guess - "Over 350 Cars" and "Over 25 Environments"

If it doesn’t support UDP then il be mad. Even project cars manage it, after acc i feel like my rig still hasnt had the best out of it, especially now i have the thrustmaster sf1000, barely used it 1 year later !

This is going to be a very long 2 weeks wait for me.

Since I first heard these guys taking about their vision for this new title (maybe 2 years ago?), I had a strange feeling it was going to be something special. A feeling means nothing, I know. But, I'm hopeful

I'm just hoping we see some sign that they have a clear goal of what they want this game to be. FM7 didn't seem to have any real focus and I feel the game really suffered as a result (several questionable design decisions also didn't help).

Also hopefully they expand on the drag racing feature they implemented late in FM7's lifespan as I feel the market is really underserved despite stuff like bracket racing being rather popular in the real world. The fact the franchise has historically had a good selection of muscle cars as well as drag racing related upgrades seems to signal they are in a prime position to capitalize.

Looking forward to seeing the time of day and weather system in FM2023! I hope they show it in full action and that thunderstorms this time will really look scary. Heck, why not snowstorms in the Bernese Alps? ^^

Last edited:
I'm hyped about this! There are none of Nintendo Switch's racing games that will able to reach the realism of Forza Motorsport Reboot and Gran Turismo 7 in terms of handling model unfortunately.

I'm also going to prefer RENNSPORT and Assetto Corsa 2 on PC more than any Nintendo Switch 2's racing games.

Last edited:
Perfect timing since I recently got my Xbox Series X. Looking forward to this one with goosebumps and bated breath. Just seriously hoping they don't hold back content such as cutting down on cars and tracks like in Motorsport 5.

I don’t know what to expect yet,
They have not showed anything that excites me yet, but hopefully a good career mode, and improved drag racing,
I hope they rework some of car models as their is more than few poor car models

🤞 Please be like GT Sport, Please be like GT Sport, Please be like GT Sport, Please be like GT Sport 🤞

I hope not gr sport had to much e-sport focus so rest of the game feelt empty, no upgrade parts or barely any customization, witch both are part and superior in gt7,

Last edited:
i would prefer they drop Alps and bring back a 360 track like Sedona or Sunset Peninsula/Nissan Speedway
Same with Dubai

The only One gen track that i liked was Prague, Rio was great but was returning track
I'm with you on Alps and Dubai but please bring back Mt. Fuji!!! Best track/P2P environment in any game IMO. Was so much fun to both race and drift.

Speaking of P2P, how refreshing would it be to see some P2P brought back like we had in earlier FM titles similar to FH5 but with a sim feel.

I'd also like to see Auction House revamped to system like in FM2 where creators could profit off of custom creations and rare cars actually meant something. FH5 has done an ok job with it's AH at least until the money glitches really hit.

Hotlapping in FM has always been better than GT as well IMO. Leaderboards in every class and every track. Let's hope they don't screw that up.

Online matchmaking like they had in FM2 was IMO still the best to this day. Rankings from Legend down to amateur and beginner with online rooms containing only two or rankings (Legend, Veteran, Champion or Beginner, Amateur, Pro).

Lastly, hopefully T10 can get the PI system closer between AWD/RWD/FWD closer to each other. I was not a fan of the homologate system either...

i would prefer they drop Alps and bring back a 360 track like Sedona or Sunset Peninsula/Nissan Speedway
Same with Dubai

The only One gen track that i liked was Prague, Rio was great but was returning track
Good taste! Good taste.

Some missing tracks from FM1 that I'd love to return at some point would be: Fujimi Kaido (looping), Blue Mountains, Alpine Ring, A looping version of Pacific Shipyards, Tokyo, FM1 version of Rio, and track I loved but had a hard time with, the extended version of New York.

With fm8 having the new corvette c8r I'm keeping a eye on this game I'll just have to buy another xbox x series console. :lol:

My only concern is the driving physics I don't want grid style driving physics but somewhere between gt7 and pcars 2 will be fine with me hope they can get that down.

Latest Posts

Back