New Hybrids?

• Thread starter Aus GT
  • 121 comments
it is getting annoying

ran 2 supras that were hacked and called them out

one guy said his wasnt hacked, just a good tune.

right! i know where my car sits in relation to good tunes out there.

I think there cool and should have their own 1/4 mile times. Wish people would get back to racing regular cars and maybe try bracket racing, say 12.50 et class with all kinds of different cars!? be cool af

ripcurl
it is getting annoying

ran 2 supras that were hacked and called them out

one guy said his wasnt hacked, just a good tune.

right! i know where my car sits in relation to good tunes out there.

Yeah the last time i was on was when we were in the same lobby racing zz2's, starting to lose interest in the whole online thing.

This thing is just awesomely hilarious :lol: So much fun with it.

dsc01253uv.jpg

dsc01251tjt.jpg

dsc01252m.jpg

Yo no lie right can I borrow done one hacked hybrid x2010 to do a race please that shot id heed as **** on seasonal I'll appreciate it bro lmk:-)

This thing is just awesomely hilarious :lol: So much fun with it.

I wouldn't mind running something like this in public drag rooms; these cars I have no problem with, I have a problem with hacked cars that can outrun a Bugatti in the 1/4th.

What you guys think will happen to the people who have these cars once PD repairs the glitch? I was just wondering cause I would like to get my hands on one.

c-losk
What you guys think will happen to the people who have these cars once PD repairs the glitch? I was just wondering cause I would like to get my hands on one.

They will probably be reset to the original specs?

well ive seen most the cars,and now i saw racing super soft tires.SO, the question is if they found the super softs have they also found the next stages of engine and turbo?

I saw a devil z online, it wasn't just high HP though, it had a boost gauge, turbo noise and blow off valve sound when I spectated it. But it still sounded like a normal 240zg when it wasn't on throttle... either way it was "Devil Z" fast. About 210mph in the tunnel or so, bit tons of turbo lag.

3k/tunnel has definitely slowed down, at least for the common good tuners, i havent seen much of them around lately.

hybrids are cool and all if they are readily available for everyone. some people use them to "hustle" and unless the room host is on top of it, its hard to keep to them out or know who has a hack

3k/tunnel has definitely slowed down, at least for the common good tuners, i havent seen much of them around lately.

hybrids are cool and all if they are readily available for everyone. some people use them to "hustle" and unless the room host is on top of it, its hard to keep to them out or know who has a hack

I havent seen them in half a year.

I have only had this game for a month.. I wonder when the game first came out was there so many hackers online. Where are the lobbies with legit people? And how can you tell if someone is hacking a car.

You can tell by if people cars launches with wheel spin skidding half way through the strip and going over 160 mph. And join the rooms that says pro, no hacking, or no bs.

dregott1
I have only had this game for a month.. I wonder when the game first came out was there so many hackers online. Where are the lobbies with legit people? And how can you tell if someone is hacking a car.

The game was the best for a while. Then came the cheaters and then the hackers. I still like to run straight up even thought I have hacked cars. Add me:)

Stay away from the trade/drag/fun rooms, people tend to use those rooms as "tests" for there hacked cars. Join the rooms that JDmsz listed. If you're fast and you know you usually don't get beat by say 5 cars in your ACR against another ACR, it MIGHT have been a hacked car you just raced. Add me: Angels_Demon83
Join my rooms if you see me in one, 99% of the time I'm in a legit room, with fast people. If you can't keep up (not saying your not capable of doing so) I'll give you some tips. See you at the track!

Back