New Nissan 350 Xanavi Screenshots - OMG!

• Thread starter RedOak
  • 42 comments
Worked for me. I wish I hadn't already seen the video weeks ago. It would have wowed me to a greater extent. Its nice to see it in HD this time. Thanks for the link RedOak.

I just dowloaded it from the PS store,looks awsome.I wonder if this will be one of the new cars for for GTHD in the near future?

I just dowloaded it from the PS store,looks awsome.I wonder if this will be one of the new cars for for GTHD in the near future?

It's on the PS store?? I just looked there and didn't see it. Is it hidden somewhere? I just glanced at the front page, and didn't see it. Great video by the way....sounds are still killing me slightly....ugh

Thanks for the link, exactly the Xanavi video I expected, but nice to see it in HD.

witch PS store ??????
I look at européan , japanese and us strore , I see it nowhere !!!

little help please :)

Its certainly in the European store as I downloaded it from there last night.

Regards

Scaff

Looks very good.

Are PD going to start adding more cars to GT HD, or is this just another showcase of what to expect for GT5?

Its certainly in the European store as I downloaded it from there last night.

the européan store content seem not to be the same between UK and France ( mine :) ) , because still nothing on it at the moment :grumpy:

:grumpy: :grumpy:
now it's sure , the european store content is different between some country ....
I made a new account this afternoon as I leave in UK : I find the GT vidéo as she isnt on french store.........................:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

why SONY use this politics of exclusivity in the same zone of store ???????

Stunning indeed! Here's a real life comparison:

GTHDvsRealLifeXanavi.jpg

Pretty? Yes. But still basically the same content as the GTHD demo released over 4 months ago. Same environment, same crap sound.

I want to hear some new car sound now. :)

Nice comparison. If I haven't looked this video, I would hardly know which one is real!

Great Pics indeed. Now, this wouldn't make total sense to me, but is it possible that the sound isn't that good still because it's not actually being read from a BluRay disc? I'm not exactly sure how everything works with Bluray, but it's supposed to have the ability to hold loads and loads of content, and if we're actually downloading GTHD instead of it being read from a disc, would that make any difference at all for the sound or no?

Great Pics indeed. Now, this wouldn't make total sense to me, but is it possible that the sound isn't that good still because it's not actually being read from a BluRay disc? I'm not exactly sure how everything works with Bluray, but it's supposed to have the ability to hold loads and loads of content, and if we're actually downloading GTHD instead of it being read from a disc, would that make any difference at all for the sound or no?

You might be right, I'm not too sure. Blu-Ray discs can hold a lot, but I don't think they compromised on sound quality. 700 Megabytes for a Demo is insane. Especially when there are only 10 cars and one track.

Also, reading from a disc is slower than reading from a HardDrive.

You might be right, I'm not too sure. Blu-Ray discs can hold a lot, but I don't think they compromised on sound quality. 700 Megabytes for a Demo is insane. Especially when there are only 10 cars and one track.

Also, reading from a disc is slower than reading from a HardDrive.

Yeah that is true....tho most of the other demo's are around 300 to 600 megs from what i can remember, and i don't think the other demos are in 1080p either tho. Idk, we'll just have to wait and see i guess...waiting is the hard part...

700 Megabytes for a Demo is insane. Especially when there are only 10 cars and one track.

Actually given a few of the more recent demos on PSN is on the small size, Virtua Tennis 3 is around 800 - 900 meg, with only four players (as in to chose from and two tennis courts).

Regards

Scaff

I'll just make this one quick. That Xanavi 350Z racing machine looks amazing. Only the watermark in one of the pictures could show me the difference between the two. The comparison of GT4 tracks to real life was amazing enough. This one for GTHD is even more amazing. Pretty soon, it will be VERY tough to tell video game from real life. Hell, video games may BE real life! If only I had owned a PlayStation 3 (not by one of those dumb ass Flash games people on Myspace and sites like that), I'd get to play this thing at long last even if it's not a complete deal.

But it's beautiful. VERY beautiful. Muy hermosa[/B] as we'd say in Spanish.

DWA
Holy crap those pics are amazing.
Crappy sounds, I can believe, but those screen shots...... I just don't believe it. I just can't. I'll believe it when I actually see those replays for myself in person. :dopey:

Back