New seasonal events just opened up?

• Thread starter Devedander
  • 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 new events that were not there before. Plus new time trials. That was fast.

Also the cars in the online dealer have changed.

Man, they sure screwed up the Nurburgring one. Nascar stock cars with 850hp or less. Chances are everyone already did an oil change on their car for the nascar series.

Why did it have to be NASCARs in the first place... :grumpy:

That's a pretty tough race, might have to actually tweak the suspension to win, got 5th on my first try. Using the A.J. Allmendinger Fusion. I'm kind of slow lap time was 6:50 ish or so.

Side note anyone else notice that even in a car, your drivers' helmet still reflects what's going on outside the car as if he's driving a convertible, lol.

Glad the Jeff Gordon Challenges made me angry enough not to touch my NASCAR yet! Sorry to all that did cause that sucks. Anyone check for free DLC on PSN yet?

That's a pretty tough race, might have to actually tweak the suspension to win, got 5th on my first try. Using the A.J. Allmendinger Fusion. I'm kind of slow lap time was 6:50 ish or so.

Side note anyone else notice that even in a car, your drivers' helmet still reflects what's going on outside the car as if he's driving a convertible, lol.

I didn't change anything from the stock AJ Allmendinger Fusion, spun the car once, and still ended up on the 1st place guy's bumper when we crossed the finish line. It's definitely doable with the stock car, just have to drive it hard and not make any big mistakes, it seems.

BTW, I guess it's good I didn't change the oil. :dopey:

New events just appear after re-booting GT5,I'm actually trying the nascar nurburgring challenge,Time for some online before Christmas party :D

Glad I never changed the oil. Only thing I tweaked was turned downforce almost to full front and back. Won it easy. I had just spent an hour golding the AMG driving school intermediate challenges though so i was in the zone on the ring' :)

I'm gonna go to sleep now instead of trying these.... By the time I wake up tomorrow everyone on GTP will have golded them and I can figure them out that way LOL.

In the NASCAR Nurburgring race, you have a rolling start in 12th place out of 12. You have to pass the other 11 guys over two laps. The first place guy finishes 13:33 after you start the first lap. So, that's two laps at 6:46.5 each.

There is already a thread on this (granted, it was only created four minutes before this one, but this is still a duplicate). Please move the dicsussion over there if you wish to continue it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back