NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

me tiene agitao mano no corre lo que quiero el dc2 y en lo que espero en lo que salga uno con poco millaje nose cuanto tengo que esperar hablando de todo trata de jugar el viernes creo que tengo tiempo

Nelson I had a three,one tuned, the one I use and one with 2k miles and I sent you that one yesterday, it's completely stock, needs a LOF also. Tato.

Last edited:
me tiene agitao mano no corre lo que quiero el dc2 y en lo que espero en lo que salga uno con poco millaje nose cuanto tengo que esperar hablando de todo trata de jugar el viernes creo que tengo tiempo

No, que tienes que hablar en ingels aqui?
Anyways, Happy New Year and Feliz Ano Nuevo from R Spec Tune:cheers:
PS I know thats not the right n.

Thanks bro, got your message last night but I've been sick for the past 4 days so I've been going to bed as early as 8pm but it's part of it.
Sorry to hear that bro and I really hope you get better! Just rest!👍 A hot chicken soup is good! Also take medication ok!

A good asopao or sancocho are good medicines for me man you know what i mean. Danny and closk your good guys hope your wishes come tru and for me is family safe and health you know how things over here happy new year

Sorry to hear that bro and I really hope you get better! Just rest!👍 A hot chicken soup is good! Also take medication ok!

A good asopao or sancocho are good medicines for me man you know what i mean. Danny and closk your good guys hope your wishes come tru and for me is family safe and health you know how things over here happy new year

Iknow but I can only eat soup or sancochos for so long before I can't take anymore, but thanks for the interest.

Hope that Dc2 treats you better this time.👍

Danny sorry I couldn't get you in that room. I told everybody to vote the host cause I thought he was not there and I got kicked lol:)

What's going on with the Hiboost crew???

Everything is good C-Losk, is just that some of us got crazy schedule and don’t see each other that much. I raced Freddy, DQ Brazil, Ameer and LA NENA NITROSA over the weekend. Also I race Hostiliy, we had fun! Hostiliy beat me on DC5s..dont know why....but is cool. I beat his RX7 a few times….but we had some good runs…. We might be able to race one of these days. I want to race with Nelson and you C-losk. Let me know when you have time so we can try ok!👍 HIBóóST Family!👍

Good to hear we all good. I'm moving onto other cars like I told you, my Camaro SS still not great but I'm at 9.853, Gallardo 9.311, ZR1 9.323 these are all quick tunes with very minor to no adjustment I need to put more time on them to get them near everyone else, I'll let you know when I'm good to go online maybe Sunday in the morning I'm have a busy schedule this week.

Hey Danny I just tune a DC5 '04. I was wonder if its good or not. If Its not please tell me because I want to do ever thing to my best ability to become a master FF tuner like you guys.
image_zps3d0117fb.jpg

Hey Danny I just tune a DC5 '04. I was wonder if its good or not. If Its not please tell me because I want to do ever thing to my best ability to become a master FF tuner like you guys.
image_zps3d0117fb.jpg

I tell you, you need to be in the 11.62x or better.:sly:

i put up a 11.64x tune i think on my youtube and was told it sucks. and it was my first ff... ever... lol.

Lol don't you get it Kt if it's not fast is not good, I think they suck more cause they were looking for a free run.

i put up a 11.64x tune i think on my youtube and was told it sucks. and it was my first ff... ever... lol.

I think a 11.64x tune is a decent tune. If they cant figure it out from there its there fault:dunce:

Back