Not open for further replies.

O.G

TDS
Premium
United States
Town
PSN
Anyone want one?

Tis the season of joy! I will start a chain of giveaway of this ticket to people in the drag forum in order of posts

ESTABLISHED DRAG RACERS ONLY PLEASE, I dont want a newbie that joined today just for the car lol

So my schedule is this:

Wednesday: O.G -> Street Racer -> Hyperspeed -> Mikeybc -> c-losk -> twinturbowedge -> jvslim -> mazdaman -> MadTuner

The chain will start on Wednesday so send a FR to the person before you TODAY

You must know how to DUPE!

Also, whoever you are recieving the car from, please FR that person so Street Racer will FR me and Hyperspeed will FR Street Racer and so on.

The reason Im doing it like this is to get them out faster so Lets keep this chain going people before the glitch gets patched!!!!

Merry Christmas peeps

Last edited:
I'd hope not!! Heck we worked hard to get that car, even down to the racing suit! They weigh more than the normal be and cannot have a wing. same power

So, I get one, but then I can still send it somehow to more people. I'm sorta confused. What's the process.

I send you the car in ticket form.. DONT OPEN IT! Then dupe the ticket to the next person in the list.

Ok, I can't send till 2am, About 8 hours from now...if that's a problem ill back out of the chain

That fine, I am starting it off on Thursday anyway lol, got 2 days booked on trades

Everyone keep Thursday free! Then you all should have it on 1 day

Send the FR's on Wednesday night or sooner if you know who you are recieving from.

Count me in, I never beat that section so I was left without it, I'll take one if possible. Thanks in advance.

Cool, now just waiting for PTK lol, his favourite car for free! :)

OP updated

Count me in, I never beat that section so I was left without it, I'll take one if possible. Thanks in advance.

That 1 lap challenge at montigi was a 🤬 to get gold :mad:

I won mine 2477th overall in the US :sly:

Remember keep Thursday free, will update OP later but to those who cannot read, Il will be sending to one person only then its your responsibilty to FR the person BEFORE you in the chain to pass it on to you.
YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO DUPE, IF YOU DONT! DONT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Added! :)

Sent to Street Racer
Mikeybc - Send a FR to Street Racer
C-losk - send a FR to Mikeybc
Twinturbowedge - send a FR to c-losk
Jvslim - send a FR to twinturbowedge
Mazdaman - send a FR to jvslim
Madtuner - send a FR to mazdaman
minedragon - send a FR to MadTuner
Dragwinner101 - send a FR to minedragon

As the ticket goes along the train, DUPE it to the next on the SAME day
Thanks