No Christmas music this year??? Edit: It's here !!!

• Thread starter sagaper
  • 50 comments
Thankfully, PD won't wham us...unless Taku has told Kaz of the Wham challenge and somehow managed to convince them to put Last Christmas in there, then we're screwed.

I would laugh if there was a Jazz Instrumental of Last Christmas :lol:
An instrumental jazz arrangement of Last Christmas? Unfortunately, I lack the means to make such a thing. Maybe they're just waiting until Christmas to Wham us. If so, it won't work as I don't have GT6.

Last Christmas I played GT6
But the very next day, the game Whammed me

That's the best I can think of.

Ughh. I hate the GT6 Christmas song arrangements. Not a fan of the type of music they use to play it. Why not actually do something different for once and put the original songs in it. They sound a heap better. Looks like all music is goig off... again.

The Christmas music only appears whenever you start your game up. :(

Ehh... To me it seems like it goes in a loop. With the ordinary music as a break occasionally...

Ughh. I hate the GT6 Christmas song arrangements. Not a fan of the type of music they use to play it. Why not actually do something different for once and put the original songs in it. They sound a heap better. Looks like all music is goig off... again.

So you have not got the Christmas feeling, yet ...:P

So you have not got the Christmas feeling, yet ...:P

Don't get me wrong I normally love this time of year :) Just this year it's really hard to get into the Christmas spirit. All the family isn't here this year. Whole family is finding it hard :(

Don't get me wrong I normally love this time of year :) Just this year it's really hard to get into the Christmas spirit. All the family isn't here this year. Whole family is finding it hard :(

Sorry, you have my sympathy.

But maybe a bunch of Christmas smileys will help.

:):sly::scared::rolleyes::embarrassed::ouch::odd::nervous::mischievous::mad::lol::irked::indiff::ill:💡:guilty::(:eek::dunce::drool::dopey::crazy::cool::confused::cheers::yuck:;):P:bowdown::boggled::D:banghead::grumpy::gtplanet:

Finally download the latest - 1:15 - and everything went through quick, effortlessly, and clean. I had walked off after coming back to the main menu (since I was engaged in other activities, too) when the dance of the sugar plum fairy reached my ears - wondered where it was coming from and found my PS3 playing 'Christmas" music. Was followed by a jazzy instrumental version of 'Silent Night, Holy Night' - no more christmassy a carol than that.

I take this as an acknowledgement of who makes up a part of the customer base, a show of respect.

I doubt the customers in the ME have this come up on their menus. If it does, then Christmas has gone beyond being a religious festival that many observe in one way or another every year. It is a matter of reality.

............Turned the game on last night and I heard the music...Or more like I "tried" to hear it, as the volume was really low. ?????? Has anyone else here with similar problem???? As it is, "normal" menu music plays at a normal volume.

Yeah. That one.

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.

There's a ton of beautiful videos relating to it, embedded in cyberworld. Not sure that was the Lang Lang version playing for us. Lang Lang would have busted my console - he's just too much.
Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed it.

I'll listen harder the next time; if it was Lang Lang, that would bring a smile to my face - Kaz is sneaky. And Lang Lang would be a doll to have agreed to it.

Back