Nordschleife Lap Times

• Thread starter bonobo4
  • 2,230 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested active steering in this TT only, i did 6:03 without it and was playing back and forth trying to see if thats what other used, i hate the feel of active steering, the car had more turn-in without it. :) i had a lap in the 6:01s without active steering but missed the apex in the last curve before the long straight.

The car definatly require a lot of focus. :)

Frank Fox
Finally! Wow, 2J is THE hardest car to drive on this track for sure (1 clean lap in over 2 hours of trying)!
So much understeer and aerodynamic capabilities of a fridge. The ammount of times I lost it at Kesselchen or under braking before Bergwerk...

At least 4/5 seconds left out there but good luck anyone trying this without active steering, it's crazy.

Racing/Non-Production Vehicles (ALL STOCK)
05:59.135 Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 (GTRoadRunner) UPDATED I mean BEATEN

Anyone having doubts in my integrity as a racer will have a replay, I might upload a video to youtube but I don't want to upload laps which have so much time left on the track, however with this beeing so hard I might do it. haha
Cheers.

The x1 is the hardest car to drive around the ring.not the 2j,that car is a easy car to drive

lldantell
The x1 is the hardest car to drive around the ring.not the 2j,that car is a easy car to drive

Have you ever driven a stock 2J on stock tires around the Ring?

Production (all stock):

08:09.652 - Subaru BR-Z S ’12 (GTP_Manuelos) NEW

Racing/Non-production (all stock):

06:59.034 - Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12 (GTP_Manuelos) NEW

06:30.104 - Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11 (GTP_Manuelos) NEW

My interest in GT5 is slowly fading away. I'll be buying WRC3 in october so I don't think I will be adding much more times (for now).

Both cars stock

Nissan R92cp (Theace37) 5:47.438- NEW

Nissan R89C (Theace37) 5:51.535-NEW

Last edited:
My interest in GT5 is slowly fading away. I'll be buying WRC3 in october so I don't think I will be adding much more times (for now).

thats sad to hear mate, will also take a look at this game :)

TheAce37, make sure you follow the right entry format, like Manuelos did. :)

Thx for posting!

lldantell
The ruf is a harder car to drive.you think the 2j is hard,try to do 7:00 in a yellowbird without spinning

Nobody could go that fast on stock tires, not even Mike and the other aliens of the Ring.

14. 07:08.243 - Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (Timppaq)
28. 07:14.198 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 (GTP_Manuelos)

Same tires used?

Been almost 1.5 week without playing GT5 :scared: , finaly had time for a short session :dopey: to at least test the 2.08 update,

i tried the Pagani Zonda R, id still need more time to clean up the lap but the car is now 4kmh slower on the long straight with the new update, im wondering what is the impact on all posted laptimes that involve full downforce.

I was still able to do 5:48.213 for ''racing/non-production'' with racing soft tires vs my old 5:52 lap that was done before spec 2.0, i wished i had more time to test right before 2.08 though

I think lap times are slower now, at least with tuned cars that had their setups really dialed in good.

I'm 2 seconds slower at the first split against my ghost with one off my tunes, I can't seem to re tune the car well enough to make back the time either. The ride height was at 1/5 and downforce at 5, so there weren't any outrageous ride height or downforce settings.

Same tyres, better driver ;)

HAHA!! Well, 7:14 is "decent" in the SLS.. lol

Was just thinking that I thought the difference was bigger between the 2..

I know all you guys are sick around the ring. 👍

HAHA!! Well, 7:14 is "decent" in the SLS.. lol

Was just thinking that I thought the difference was bigger between the 2..

I know all you guys are sick around the ring. 👍
The first post is not up to date. I will have to discuss that with Mike (and others) and see what we can do about that.

The current fastest lap of the SLS AMG is 7'10.280. The cornering speed of that car is just phenomal for its weight.👍
Fastest lap of the 458 is 7'06.634, and it's definitely capable of a 7'05.XXX. Both cars were driven by the same driver.
We can't argue with the numbers.

I think lap times are slower now, at least with tuned cars that had their setups really dialed in good.

I'm 2 seconds slower at the first split against my ghost with one off my tunes, I can't seem to re tune the car well enough to make back the time either. The ride height was at 1/5 and downforce at 5, so there weren't any outrageous ride height or downforce settings.
I'm quite sure that the lap times aren't slower now, at least not the lap times of production cars.

Tuned cars however, have changed. PD has fixed some bugs regarding suspension tuning and it seems to be more complex now.

Last edited:
Production (all stock):

07:32.403 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (GTP_Manuelos) BEATEN

Racing/Non-production (all stock): Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91 '00

06:20.469 - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51 '00 (GTP_Manuelos) BEATEN

06:16.576 - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91 '00 (GTP_Manuelos) NEW

Ok, i spent about 2 hours starting to clean the spreadsheet:crazy:, the spreadsheet is updated up to post 2052 on page 103.

I will continue the process, the alphabetic sheet was out of pace with the other pages.

The only lap times i havent added is those not posting with the right entry format, if any of you want to have their time added please follow the laptime entry, otherwise i have to edit everything and its really time consuming. :)
wich consist of:

00:00.000 Manufacturer Model year (your username) BEATEN/NEW or UPDATED

If i forgot any laptime before post 2052 let me know.

***Important notice:***
All laptimes that involved maximum downforce will be deleted due to the 2.08 update
The following categories will be cleaned soon:
''OPEN''
''Racing/Non-Production''

The futur laptimes will need to be done on the 2.08 update. :)
Theres also other changes coming soon to improve the efficiency of the updating.

Thank you :)

I actually sold my PS3 on ebay and im sending it off on monday ( I have a finance exam and dont need the distraction ) but today I will have one final swan song on 2.08 and set some times.

Then its time for me to hang up my virtual racing helmet. lol.

The only lap times i havent added is those not posting with the right entry format

Apologies, I just checked back and I didn't submit my laps correctly, so here goes:

9:12.910 - Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN
9:18.657 - Lotus Elan S1 '62 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN

Apologies, I just checked back and I didn't submit my laps correctly, so here goes:

9:12.910 - Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN
9:18.657 - Lotus Elan S1 '62 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN

Thank you!
you only forgot the ''0'' for the time under 10 minutes, it will updated with the other ones. :)

09:12.910 - Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN
09:18.657 - Lotus Elan S1 '62 (GTP_Ingram) BEATEN

I actually sold my PS3 on ebay and im sending it off on monday ( I have a finance exam and dont need the distraction ) but today I will have one final swan song on 2.08 and set some times.

Then its time for me to hang up my virtual racing helmet. lol.

Goodluck!

Racing Non Production ( version 2.08 )

05:46.901 - Pagani Zonda R '09 (Feverpitch82) BEATEN

I maxed the downforce and put softs on, that was it. I spent a good two hours setting the lap and I found a couple of places where I could go a little bit quicker than before. The transmission is default so I think if someone could tune the gears for me, it could probably do a 5:45.

And that is my last lap guys probably until GT6 comes out, I am putting this one on You Tube as it was a sweet lap, look out for a Zonda R sprayed gold :)

Peace out.

ok couldnt help myself, had another hour or so in the Minolta on 2.08 patch - WTF:

05:14.754 - Toyota Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 (Feverpitch82) BEATEN

My previous was 5:21. I had to check it didnt have turbos on it. In my opinion 2:08 has made everything quicker 👍

Important notice:

The spreadsheet is updated, and a new thread is up, ive already contacted bonobo4 and he agreed, the thread will be deleted soon, it will be easier to update at the same pace as the spreadsheet that way.

Theres new categories, and we removed one.

you can find the new thread here:
Nordschleife Lap Time Board

Thx to bonobo4 for the thread idea 👍

I will need Feverpitch video of the Zonda R in ''Race/Non-production'' category to be able to add it on the spreadsheet, all other lap been added if the lap entry form was correct. :) let me know in the new thread if you find any errors.

Thank you!

Important notice:

The spreadsheet is updated, and a new thread is up, ive already contacted bonobo4 and he agreed, the thread will be deleted soon, it will be easier to update at the same pace as the spreadsheet that way.

Theres new categories, and we removed one.

you can find the new thread here:
Nordschleife Lap Time Board

Thx to bonobo4 for the thread idea 👍

I will need Feverpitch video of the Zonda R in ''Race/Non-production'' category to be able to add it on the spreadsheet, all other lap been added if the lap entry form was correct. :) let me know in the new thread if you find any errors.

Thank you!

Ha dont believe my time eh? I'll take that as a compliment Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back