Nuke's SSRX 1/4 Mile Times

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 152 comments
KaroSVTR
No not a regular SRT8 just the TC. I believe those should do mid 9.8's.

It felt supra fast, I flipped the trans and made quick shift launch but I think if I put in some time it'd be way faster. I gave it a GTR suspension with stock heights and -50/50 toe cos it looks beast. I may tune it properly in the morning but it's my birthday and I'm 18 so no guarantees :P

Haha I only realised the vitality in flipping today when d2 and mafia were giving me tips for 3000 :D. I seriously got 4 cars faster by just flipping my trans (put bars exact same spots and made same top speed)

It felt supra fast, I flipped the trans and made quick shift launch but I think if I put in some time it'd be way faster. I gave it a GTR suspension with stock heights and -50/50 toe cos it looks beast. I may tune it properly in the morning but it's my birthday and I'm 18 so no guarantees :P

Haha I only realised the vitality in flipping today when d2 and mafia were giving me tips for 3000 :D. I seriously got 4 cars faster by just flipping my trans (put bars exact same spots and made same top speed)
Ohh alright. Happy bday bro!! Wish you nothing but the best!

Thanks bro. yeah its fun seeing how much you improved. If you can tell my new picks and my old ones are diff. New ones are a full screen shot while the old ones are a smaller ****.

Thanks man, still got a way to go, rwd kick my arse all the time and there is occacional 4wd that gives me headaches. But for the most part I'm ok cause I haven't race any of you guys yet in a drag room only kenny and his Chevelle was giving my TT a hard time

Loll yeah hes got some quick cars. But i couldnt tune my Chevelle for s:censored: so i gave it to Master Shake to tune it for me and he did a awsome job.

Loll yeah hes got some quick cars. But i couldnt tune my Chevelle for s:censored: so i gave it to Master Shake to tune it for me and he did a awsome job.

Yup, I still haven't mess with mine but I'm gonna soon and see where it takes me, I need some muscle cars in my arsenal, I have them I just haven't played with them yet.

Off topic but I got 9.498 in my Sl65 without a wing. I know I can get it faster with some suspension tuning

9.420 pb ..im sure it can crack under 9.4's but maybe not by me haha
Yeah i noticed yours had a wing if i put one im sure ill get a better time. But it just looks soo ugly i dont even wanna bother lol

Hey Kleo, did you decide to rebuild your GT5 garage? Kind of sucks losing a competitive tuner like you to build against.

No my friend
Now i'm enjoying Forza 4 but i want to fix it man to download all the new things that Kazunori will offer us!!!

kleomenis5582
No my friend
Now i'm enjoying Forza 4 but i want to fix it man to download all the new things that Kazunori will offer us!!!

I thought i was enjoying f4 when i lost my save and had to start over, but im back on my gt feet now.

:Scareface accent: ull be baaack

Back