• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
Received all 3 GT-R's
You didn't have to rush mate you know you had prenty of more time

Which account do I send a FR to?

I've sent FR from Ferrari_Magyar :) ๐Ÿ‘

Received all 3 GT-R's
You didn't have to rush mate you know you had prenty of more time

Rush? thanks for giving me all the time but geez mate I've taken a while, and I caught up with all my trades so I still got to give you 3 more cars, what would you like :) ๐Ÿ‘

370z gta received.

Your welcome, thank you too :) ๐Ÿ‘

Also regarding that freezing issue, in GT5 main menu there is a gear looking icon on the bottm left Between the news and the save icons.

I went through options Miscellaneous / Network / Clear system cache, fixed the freezing :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Nitrous ox
Rush? thanks for giving me all the time but geez mate I've taken a while, and I caught up with all my trades so I still got to give you 3 more cars, what would you like :) ๐Ÿ‘

Also regarding that freezing issue, in GT5 main menu there is a gear looking icon on the bottm left Between the news and the save icons.

I went through options Miscellaneous / Network / Clear system cache, fixed the freezing :) ๐Ÿ‘

You know I'm never in any rush you haven't taken as long as you think
& how you figure that it's 3 more
I demand a Re-Count :lol: :)

It's just 1 More Mate

& the freezing I gotta try that didn't think to do that rite there
๐Ÿ‘

Also good luck with the other one car you need

hi mate just sent a black pearl GTO,as for the tickets im not really fussy thanks for all your help:)๐Ÿ‘:)

You know I'm never in any rush you haven't taken as long as you think
& how you figure that it's 3 more
I demand a Re-Count :lol: :)

It's just 1 More Mate

& the freezing I gotta try that didn't think to do that rite there
๐Ÿ‘

Also good luck with the other one car you need

I cant beleive we're going to have a fight about you not wanting to receive as many as I'm wanting to send :lol:
I'm pretty sure its three, depends if you count that dark blue Mugen s2000 I didn't need, its at least 2 then (check out the OP, you sent me 5 cars + the mugen) so I've sent Gray 370, which other one you need, also should be getting another GTR academy soon a different black :) ๐Ÿ‘

hi mate just sent a black pearl GTO,as for the tickets im not really fussy thanks for all your help:)๐Ÿ‘:)

Thanks for your help too mate, If you've finished with tickets you might prefer some cars, once I complete the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09, I can send you any you need, otherwise I suppose Lvl 23's are always useful :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I still need the BLACK Mugen S2000, I have 5 Dark Blue, so before you send it click DEMO and make sure its not Dark blue :) ๐Ÿ‘

Nitrous ox
I cant beleive we're going to have a fight about you not wanting to receive as many as I'm wanting to send :lol:
I'm pretty sure its three, depends if you count that dark blue Mugen s2000 I didn't need, its at least 2 then (check out the OP, you sent me 5 cars + the mugen) so I've sent Gray 370, which other one you need, also should be getting another GTR academy soon a different black :) ๐Ÿ‘

:) ๐Ÿ‘

Rite
You can't count The Mugen s2000 you had That already as I told you I didn't wanna loose the trade/send reset & I was joking too of the whole recount :lol: BUT leave it like that any way when you get the other black GTR and if you wanna or can send after that cool if not no problem leave as is Mate . I'm one happy camper rite now.

No worries

& I'm NOT fighting lol :lol:

B Good ๐Ÿ‘ :)

Oh yea 370z G received

Last edited:
Hi mate are you still needing the alpha in grigio chiaro metallizatto? Its still sitting in my garage for you. cheers:tup:

- GT-R SPEC V (GT ACADEMY SPECIAL) in Black

I don't think you can trade this car. :)

Or maybe you are talking about the one you win from the S License, if so, you can trade that. :)

- GT-R SPEC V (GT ACADEMY SPECIAL) in Black

I don't think you can trade this car. :)

Or maybe you are talking about the one you win from the S License, if so, you can trade that. :)

I'm 100% sure I traded this once, but must have been before the restriction, cant send anymore :(

Hi mate did you miss ths post ?? ^^^ ๐Ÿ‘

Yes I missed it, and Yes I still need it :) ๐Ÿ‘

So if you can send to Ferrari_magyar, I'll check your original post to see what you wanted, or let me know if you haven't picked yet, but I may not be able to send untill 24th, because I'll loose internet between 20th to 24 th :(

Yes I missed it, and Yes I still need it :) ๐Ÿ‘

So if you can send to Ferrari_magyar, I'll check your original post to see what you wanted, or let me know if you haven't picked yet, but I may not be able to send untill 24th, because I'll loose internet between 20th to 24 th :(

Fr on its way in 10 mins. i would like a lvl 9 ticket please and 24th is absolutley fine mate ๐Ÿ‘

White gtr gta green form sent. That was easier than I thought. cheers
Now, do you think we could strike a deal for the Blue Spl. Kart around the 24, 25/feb?
Thx again for the 370z's.

Are you still looking for the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 in Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato?
I have this car and would trade it for a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Diamond Black.
My next free trading slot ist Feb 25th.

My internets off till 24th, but I'll see if I can use a freinds mobile internet for those 3-4 days :) ๐Ÿ‘

Fr on its way in 10 mins. i would like a lvl 9 ticket please and 24th is absolutley fine mate ๐Ÿ‘

OK, will do :)

White gtr gta green form sent. That was easier than I thought. cheers
Now, do you think we could strike a deal for the Blue Spl. Kart around the 24, 25/feb?
Thx again for the 370z's.

Mate, you helped me heaps, as soon as I get it I'll send it.

Thanks heaps :) ๐Ÿ‘

Are you still looking for the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 in Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato?
I have this car and would trade it for a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Diamond Black.
My next free trading slot ist Feb 25th.

Looks like that ones covered, I'll update soon for the current OCD, what colour Alfa spider is in your current OCD ?

Send a FR to werty_56-1 and I will send one of these cars (can't remember colours sorry) in a bit.

Thanks

Blue kart :) cool thanks
Just wanted to let you know,
I got Alfa in Blanco farina and Triumph in Delft
Im still after a few bday tickets,
thx again,

Looks like that ones covered, I'll update soon for the current OCD, what colour Alfa spider is in your current OCD ?

Celeste.

I have also the Spitfire 1500 '74 in Topaz and White. All 0/0/0.

Last edited:
Send a FR to werty_56-1 and I will send one of these cars (can't remember colours sorry) in a bit.

Thanks

Thanks mate :) ๐Ÿ‘

Blue kart :) cool thanks
Just wanted to let you know,
I got Alfa in Blanco farina and Triumph in Delft
Im still after a few bday tickets,
thx again,

You've already given so much :)

I'll get the Triumph in Delft, off jmx5, and still need Alfa in Blanco farina off you :) ๐Ÿ‘

I'll have the French Blue Spitfire your way later today. Nothing needed in return!

Thanks a lot mate, anytime you need something just let me know :) ๐Ÿ‘

I have the Spitfire 1500 in delft. Would like a gt-r academy?

Thanks mate, which colour GTR ? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Celeste.

I have also the Spitfire 1500 '74 in Topaz and White. All 0/0/0.

Thanks mate, I've booked them both in, I'm sure you'll find something I have in return :) ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks mate, I've booked them both in, I'm sure you'll find something I have in return :) ๐Ÿ‘

Great. I can send 24th and 25th.
I'm looking for these cars:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Diamond Black
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red (C)

Great. I can send 24th and 25th.
I'm looking for these cars:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Diamond Black
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red (C)

No problem, Euro cars go to Ferrari Magyar, those japanese cars come from both Nitrous_ox and Shazbu so as long as I got you on either one of those I can send :) ๐Ÿ‘

Latest Posts

Back