Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on Kamui Kobayashi on winning the the Samba bus race as well as the Super Gran Turismo Championships đź‘Ť. Awesome first corner overtake on last lap in the GT500 race. Coming into first corner he was 4th and looked out of control but somehow managed to come out first and hold on to lead from there on against a top GT player.

It seems to fit this criteria very well.
Not interested in it, then don't read it.
But don't read it and then complain about it not being major news about the game.
Your opinion are yours, and it's been recognised.
But it seems the majority form a different view.

The thing you've spent 5 months not grasping is that people can recognize the blog for what it is and still find the content in it when it represents the only direct-ish line to the company for news is disappointing. Just because info is delivered in a casual way doesn't mean that it has to be completely irrelevant info like "some really good Japanese players are going to play the game together"; and since they do occasionally talk about things of importance with it "just ignore the blog" isn't really an answer to when people don't like specific "news" posts. Maybe if the ratio of "things actually relevant to the game future" and "Kaz is out driving a new GT-R" was more even people would appreciate both a bit more.

Last edited:
The thing you've spent 5 months not grasping is that people can recognize the blog for what it is and still find the content in it when it represents the only direct-ish line to the company for news is disappointing. Just because info is delivered in a casual way doesn't mean that it has to be completely irrelevant info like "some really good Japanese players are going to play the game together"; and since they do occasionally talk about things of importance with it "just ignore the blog" isn't really an answer to when people don't like specific "news" posts. Maybe if the ratio of "things actually relevant to the game future" and "Kaz is out driving a new GT-R" was more even people would appreciate both a bit more.
Nope. I've grasped what some here have an impression of what the blog is 'apparently' for, and that impression is simply mis-guided by others here on GTP.

Direct-ish line to the company?
http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/
https://www.facebook.com/GranTurismo
https://twitter.com/thegranturismo

And if you only want GT6 related topics from the blog, then there's actually a GT6 section.
http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/category/granturismo6_en/

If the Q and A had taken off as promised and we had some ongoing relevant communication regarding the game, it's bugs, it future development, missing features etc., I think everyone would treat the blog as what is obviously is. Fluffy, feel good photo ops, with little content relevant to the average player's day to day gaming. The FB, Twitter and other sites that promote GT contain nothing that a press release wouldn't contain, which is what's coming up in the immediate future. That's not the communication the fanbase is looking for and the blog comes across as pretty cheeky to many GTP members apparently, after the failure of the Q and A.

The purpose of the blog was never meant to answer the questions from the Q&A section of the forum.
"The PIT STOP is a blog-style service that brings you information regarding Gran Turismo in a casual way. Taking an approach that is a bit different from the official gran-turismo.com, we’ll be bringing you bits of info that didn’t make it into the official news."
After reading this description of the blog, it seems like most of the blog articles fits in with the "casual" approach. If you're not satisfied with this approach then there's no need to read the blog articles.

Nope. I've grasped what some here have an impression of what the blog is 'apparently' for, and that impression is simply mis-guided by others here on GTP.
Ah. You mean it's the same strawman you were pushing when you were trying to claim the blog was never meant to be an outlet to answer Q&A questions and that people had false expectations. The problem here is that the same standard of proof exists now that did then, since you just devolved into semantic deflection when called on it at the time: Why does some random member's deliberately and conveniently narrow view for what the blog is "supposed" to be for overrule what the founder of this website was told the blog was for (and announced accordingly)?

Is not run by PD, has never been the place to get the latest GT news outside of patch notes (sometimes not even for those), and has never been consistently updated to the extent of containing inaccuracies that Sony or Kaz corrects on other outlets.

So nope.

Oh, look! Press releases!

:lol:

See above. They did answer a question, though, so at least it isn't a bot.

So:
Direct-ish line to the company?
Yep. Funny how a blog whose claim to fame being actually about the developer is treated as more personable for the goings on of a company than a corporate website maintained by the parent company and two social media sites that mostly just post press releases. Especially when it essentially replaced Kaz's twitter account from the GT5 days in terms of general goings on at PD (but notably doesn't do the same as his Twitter when it comes to feedback) and was launched alongside a major attempt at direct community outreach.

And if you only want GT6 related topics from the blog, then there's actually a GT6 section.
http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/category/granturismo6_en/
Makes me wonder if you actually clicked on the link before posting it. Couldn't have if you think the exact same news post people have spent the last 2 pages criticizing for its ultimate irrelevance to the game for most people counts as tangible GT6 news just because the blog labeled it with a GT6 tag.

I'll make this clear one last time, if not for your benefit than at least for the benefit of what's left of the thread to not have to put up with another hypocritical white knighting crusade from you: No one realistically expected the blog to be post after post of hard hitting investigative journalism. You can keep claiming that to be the case if you think that makes you look clever, but it will forever remain nothing more than a strawman. Similarly, the mission statement you keep parading around as proof doesn't mean post after post of baby panda stories, no matter how selective you want to be interpreting it.
It's true that nothing about the blog has ever implied that it would constantly delve into the inner workings of GT news, but the blog has done that and doing so was one of its original stated intents as per Jordan. It was even the very first thing the blog did. jimipitbull did have a point in how not every Pit Stop post really justifies page after page of complaints on GTP, particularly now that the Q&A is dead and buried. You don't have anything even resembling a point by consistently asserting that no one has any right to complain at all; and you'll never have a valid point in the assertion no matter how many times you try to throw your nonexistent weight around over the issue so long as you continue acting as if the blog output is the same as it has always been.

The purpose of the blog was never meant to answer the questions from the Q&A section of the forum.
This is no less demonstrably false then it was when Aussie_HSV was blindly repeating it in the hopes it would finally be believed.

Last edited:
You should read BugBear's blog for Wreckfest. None of it is official, it's not press releases, it just talks about studio life is like andd what the team is working on - stuff they're planning on updating, "live"-esque updates on stuff that's causing issues, and even previews of new content. It keeps you informed on what's actually going on with the game you're supporting, and makes the studio seem more "human". I would see this type of blog as a necessity for any studio making a skeleton game at launch, with the meat promised to be added post-launch - which is exactly what PD did with GT6.

Last edited:
Ah. You mean it's the same strawman you were pushing when you were trying to claim the blog was never meant to be an outlet to answer Q&A questions and that people had false expectations. The problem here is that the same standard of proof exists now that did then, since you just devolved into semantic deflection when called on it at the time: Why does some random member's deliberately and conveniently narrow view for what the blog is "supposed" to be for overrule what the founder of this website was told the blog was for (and announced accordingly)?

Is not run by PD, has never been the place to get the latest GT news outside of patch notes (sometimes not even for those), and has never been consistently updated to the extent of containing inaccuracies that Sony or Kaz corrects on other outlets.

So nope.

Oh, look! Press releases!

:lol:

See above. They did answer a question, though, so at least it isn't a bot.

So:

Yep. Funny how a blog whose claim to fame being actually about the developer is treated as more personable for the goings on of a company than a corporate website maintained by the parent company and two social media sites that mostly just post press releases. Especially when it essentially replaced Kaz's twitter account from the GT5 days in terms of general goings on at PD (but notably doesn't do the same as his Twitter when it comes to feedback) and was launched alongside a major attempt at direct community outreach.

Makes me wonder if you actually clicked on the link before posting it. Couldn't have if you think the exact same news post people have spent the last 2 pages criticizing for its ultimate irrelevance to the game for most people counts as tangible GT6 news just because the blog labeled it with a GT6 tag.

I'll make this clear one last time, if not for your benefit than at least for the benefit of what's left of the thread to not have to put up with another hypocritical white knighting crusade from you: No one realistically expected the blog to be post after post of hard hitting investigative journalism. You can keep claiming that to be the case if you think that makes you look clever, but it will forever remain nothing more than a strawman. Similarly, the mission statement you keep parading around as proof doesn't mean post after post of baby panda stories, no matter how selective you want to be interpreting it.
It's true that nothing about the blog has ever implied that it would constantly delve into the inner workings of GT news, but the blog has done that and doing so was one of its original stated intents as per Jordan. It was even the very first thing the blog did. jimipitbull did have a point in how not every Pit Stop post really justifies page after page of complaints on GTP, particularly now that the Q&A is dead and buried. You don't have anything even resembling a point by consistently asserting that no one has any right to complain at all; and you'll never have a valid point in the assertion no matter how many times you try to throw your nonexistent weight around over the issue so long as you continue acting as if the blog output is the same as it has always been.

This is no less demonstrably false then it was when Aussie_HSV was blindly repeating it in the hopes it would finally be believed.
What a complete load of overblown rubbish.
I have said it wasn't created for the purpose.
I have also recognised answers could appear in the blog.
Don't put words in my mouth.

I've made a handful of comments at best directly on this topic regarding whether the blog was created to answer GTP question.
Oddly, but not surprisingly, you jumped down my throat last time and said I was "repeating himself in increasingly pretentious ways", to which I had to remind you
Like it or not, the claim the blog was created to answer GTP questions has been raised by many people here on many occasions for a long time.
I have suggested otherwise only a few times.
So I certainly don't 'keeps repeating himself in increasingly pretentious ways'.

I have never claimed that it hasn't been suggested that some answers may appear on the blog.
I've simply maintained, on the rare occasion I've responded to this topic, that the blog wasn't created for this purpose.

That was early October and I've hardly, if at all, posted in this thread since.
So to suggest I'm a hypocritical white knight throwing my non-existent weight around on some crusade is so exaggerated it's laughable.

granturismo.com is the place for official news.
End of story.
To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.
The other sites are also 'direct-ish links' and whether you personally find them valuable or not simply isn't the point.

And I must say it's amusing how you drag out an old unrelated quote.
Well let's be honest here.
The poll is purely subjective.

Someone will have one idea, while another will laugh at that thought.
And the same goes for the 'best' console 'sim' available, no matter whose opinion.
Someone will always have a giggle at the thought.

For a last gen console worth next to nothing, and a game worth no more than a carton of beer, it does a reasonable job.
Endless reputable game website reviewers compare it to next gen games.
And even then there is no clear winner.
Surely that suggests something.

You have an obvious agenda with this thread.
And endlessly pushing your own agenda doesn't make for a fair poll.
And even still you lost the fight.

Your opinion are yours, and it's been recognised.
But it seems the majority form a different view.
That quote was made almost 4 months ago in the Gran Turismo Physics Poll thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-physics-poll.312945/page-9#post-10130778

A totally valid comment considering it was 3 months since the poll had started.
Why would you re-quote something out of context from an entirely different thread from months ago?
Do you actually hoard away old quotes of people you like to target?
That's just hilarious.

Care to explain how it's false? There was never a official statement made confirming that the blog would solely be used for answering the questions from the Q&A forum.

There was never a official statement made confirming that the blog would solely be used for answering the questions from the Q&A forum.

I've only had a quick browse through the thread... Where has anybody said they thought this? Unless I'm misinterpreting your post can you please provide quotes where somebody thought this was the blogs sole purpose because I don't remember anybody claiming so.

Last edited:
Mm, this is super off-topic (sorry about that!) but threads like these make me wonder if GTP should adopt an anonymous posting system in this section.
I feel it'd probably help in its own little way, to be honest! Because I've noticed that there is some accidental targeting of specific members and their pasts, as well as the claims that some may not post how they feel because of potential backlash!
Anonymity may rectify this by simply detaching our names from our posts, yes? Of course! Enforce rules as normal, yet let us be, well, invisible!
I'd love to see how stuff would work is all; probably a silly idea but ah well :)

In other news, Pit Stop! Recent article was a lovely bit of fluff, did enjoy it

^
yap.gif

I just feel that PD shouldn't have never created this "blog" if it's to not at the very least answer fan feedback...

You said yesterday you wouldn't post in this thread anymore.

I believe PD much more than I believe Toko's words.

What a complete load of overblown rubbish.
I have said it wasn't created for the purpose.
I have also recognised answers could appear in the blog.
Who needs to do that when you absolutely said this:
Well if you believe that the Gran Turismo Pit Stop blog was created to answer questions from GTplanet, then you have an over-inflated sense of self worth.
And said it in response to someone pointing out that the Pit Stop blog was started (and announced) in part to answer Q&A questions?

I've made a handful of comments at best directly on this topic regarding whether the blog was created to answer GTP question.
Six posts on a topic seems awfully dedicated to something to just be casual interest in setting the record straight. That's if you don't want to consider this current bit or the first time to be directly about the Q&A part even though the argument itself is/was very similar.

Oddly, but not surprisingly, you jumped down my throat last time and said I was "repeating himself in increasingly pretentious ways",
Which you've amusingly done again.

to which I had to remind you
Remind me of what? Even in that post you attempted to weasel out of admitting anything you said was wrong.

Couple examples:
I have never claimed
Yes, you did. You did so multiple times towards multiple members, even when it was made sure to state that the Q&A function of the blog was only a part of it. I quoted you doing so above.

And before we even leave the sentence:
been suggested that some answers may appear on the blog.
It wasn't a "suggestion." There was no misinterpretation on anyone's part but your own. It was explicitly stated by Jordan that a major function of the Pit Stop blog was to answer Q&A questions. And we now know that the entire idea was from someone official, be it PD or Sony, so we also know (assuming the first post being a Q&A answer wasn't enough of a tipoff already) that the information Jordan gave was accurate when the program was announced.

That was early October and I've hardly, if at all, posted in this thread since.
And yet here you are broaching largely the same topic again unprompted.

So to suggest I'm a hypocritical white knight throwing my non-existent weight around on some crusade is so exaggerated it's laughable.
Let's examine each part to see how true that is:

hypocritical
This one doesn't even require me to look for posts:
He said after a half dozen posts arguing against a concept ("The blog was only ever made to answer questions") that none of the people you were arguing with actually seemed to say.

white knight
Going out of your way to defend PD against something they said would be the case using some truly amazing selective interpretation of other things that they said and straight up misrepresentation of what people are arguing against you have said.

throwing my non-existent weight around
Acting as if your interpretation of PD's statements for the blog's use are more valid than anyone else's; including Jordan (who was undoubtedly told directly how the blog would be used since we now know that the entire Q&A was Sony or PD's idea), everyone who took Jordan's comments at face value and PD's themselves considering their actions regarding the blog in its early days.

22 posts in this thread. 13 of those is dictating that you (and seemingly you alone) hold the one true idea for what the blog was about as stated by the excerpt in the OP, to the extent of going out of your way after not talking about it since "early October" to essentially bring it up again.

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

So where is the exaggeration, pray tell? What part is "overblown rubbish"? The site's search feature is much more powerful since the move to new forum hardware. This stuff isn't hard to look up.

granturismo.com is the place for official news.
End of story.
Except all those times where it isn't. Sony doesn't always treat it as the place for official news since they have/had a habit of just talking directly with gaming websites instead and not putting the information released on the Gran Turismo website. Kaz certainly doesn't treat it as the place for official news, since the interviews he gives which often say more about the games than any press release almost never appear on the Gran Turismo website. And not all of the official news that is on the site is actually accurate because the site has in the past gone long stretches without any updates at all. No amount of italics on your part changes any of that.
End of story.

Not that it matters:
To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.
Good thing I didn't suggest otherwise, even though it's wrong anyway. I simply stated that the Sony-run website that has in the past fallen hard on the side of not actually keeping track of what PD has done with their games is not in any way a direct link to PD like you were implying it to be.

The other sites are also 'direct-ish links' and whether you personally find them valuable or not simply isn't the point.
That's convenient, isn't it? So why is it that a bunch of press releases prepared by Sony (since we know from Famine that Sony is the one who does the PR legwork for the series) posted on Facebook and Twitter are as much of a direct line to PD as the blog that PD themselves run?

That quote was made almost 4 months ago in the Gran Turismo Physics Poll thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-physics-poll.312945/page-9#post-10130778
FYI, the link to the original post is included in the speech bubble.

A totally valid comment considering it was 3 months since the poll had started.
5 months since you broached the subject the first time. 3 months since you broached the subject last time. You yourself implied that you were arguing against the opinions of many that had already apparently been expressed unchecked for a long time.

So what's the problem with the comparison?

Why would you re-quote something out of context from an entirely different thread from months ago?
Because it was fairly amusing when contrasted with your behavior in this thread. Even the previous 3 sentences about obvious agendas fit very well with the nonsense you've been throwing around in this thread, but the fact that you said the word "poll" kept me from quoting that as well.

The context is actually quite similar indeed if you were capable of any introspection whatsoever:
Do you actually hoard away old quotes of people you like to target?
Nope. But I have a good enough memory to recall a post where you shouted down someone for repeatedly going against the loudest opinion because most people disagreed with him and notice that over half of your posts in this thread have been attempting to shout down the loudest opinion because you disagree with it. Or, more to the point, the twisted strawman that you keep pretending the loudest opinion is.

Anyway...
Care to explain how it's false? There was never a official statement made confirming that the blog would solely be used for answering the questions from the Q&A forum.
Because the blog solely being used to answer Q&A questions was rarely, if ever, a thing people actually claimed to be the case. People complained a lot when the period after the sound question was answered devolved into "Kaz and his wacky Nurburgring adventures", and there was some heehawing about whether or not that stuff fit as being related to GT. And people certainly expressed increased exasperation that more and more time had passed without any Q&A material and that posts were being made that had nothing to do with the Q&A.
Which was a perfectly fair (if increasingly redundant) response to new blog posts since no matter how Aussie_HSV or anyone else tries to spin it answering Q&A questions was a specifically stated purpose of the blog; but that's an altogether different thing from mass groups of people claiming anything like "the blog was made solely to answer Q&A questions." In fact, looking it over every the subject was broached people arguing that it was a reason the blog was started people went out of their way to state that it was only a reason. Not the sole defining reason. Going all the way back in July people were still making sure to say that they expected Q&A answers in addition to the "fluff" stuff.

It's the same thing regarding this new blog post. People never expected that the blog was going to become the one true outlet for everything GT, but that doesn't stop people from acting like that is what the complaints have been about all along.

Even when people deliberately avoided claiming that they felt that answering questions was the sole reason the blog was created:
The person who owns the GT fansite in semi frequent contact with Kaz who stated in no uncertain terms that one of the purposes of the blog (and the very first thing done with it, in fact) was to answer the fan questions PD promised to answer?
everybody knows "He didnt create pit stop just to answer questions", nobody is "expecting blog posts only about such".
using your words again, you "seem to not get" that pitstop, along with the casual posts, was and is intended to be used to answer the questions that kaz asked us to make with the intention to answer at pitstop. since there arent any answers in there yet, some of us find this answering slow pace too slow.
Posts like this were still thrown around in response:
Well if you believe that the Gran Turismo Pit Stop blog was created to answer questions from GTplanet, then you have an over-inflated sense of self worth.
Thats not what the blog's creation is for and neither does it say such. You think the q/a isnt working well? Is it because you have in your mind that the blog was created for such a reason? Because its not.

tl;dr: Anyone who says that the blog's only purpose was to answer Q&A questions is wrong, but I can't think of anyone saying that in the first place to argue against. Anyone who says that the blog wasn't intended to answer Q&A questions is also wrong, and I can think of several people who did say that.

Last edited:
Wow. I've never had a response to something I said longer than "your post sucked and you should feel bad". Props Aussie.

Because the blog solely being used to answer Q&A questions was rarely, if ever, a thing people actually claimed to be the case. People complained a lot when the period after the sound question was answered devolved into "Kaz and his wacky Nurburgring adventures", and there was some heehawing about whether or not that stuff fit as being related to GT. And people certainly expressed increased exasperation that more and more time had passed without any Q&A material and that posts were being made that had nothing to do with the Q&A.
Which was a perfectly fair (if increasingly redundant) response to new blog posts since no matter how Aussie_HSV or anyone else tries to spin it answering Q&A questions was a specifically stated purpose of the blog; but that's an altogether different thing from mass groups of people claiming anything like "the blog was made solely to answer Q&A questions." In fact, looking it over every the subject was broached people arguing that it was a reason the blog was started people went out of their way to state that it was only a reason. Not the sole defining reason. Even all the way back in July people were making sure to say that they expected Q&A answers in addition to the "fluff" stuff.

It's the same thing regarding this new blog post. People never expected that the blog was going to become the one true outlet for everything GT, but that doesn't stop people from acting like that is what the complaints have been about all along.

My previous post was poorly worded on my part, and also didn't really make much sense to state, since no one was claiming that the blog was only intended to answer the Q&A forum questions. After reading some of the earlier posts in this thread, it seemed like people had pretty high expectations about the content that was going to be on the blog, since it was finally a step in the right direction from PD towards better communication with the fans, and that some of the first articles on the website tackled the issue of poor in-game sounds. No one claimed that the blog should only focus on answering the Q&A forum questions.

After reading some of your posts, a lot of the points you made makes sense, and I was wrong. I think it's ok for PD to continue to post articles like the latest blog article, but I like to see a bit more variety in the things that they post. Articles on the VGT cars, like the Subaru VGT blog article, would be interesting along with articles that are detailed and informative like the car sound entries, but focuses on a different area of racing games, like car modeling.

Talk about an overblown, out of proportion reaction.
I posted a quote from the first blog post suggesting it seems on track and get two full blown attacks.

Once again, I've never stated anything other than the blog wasn't created to answer GTP questions.
It's quite simple really.
And to my knowledge there is no such statement anywhere to confirm otherwise.
So what's your problem?

And you preach to me about a crusade.
Clearly you're on one right now.

You said yesterday you wouldn't post in this thread anymore.

I believe PD much more than I believe Toko's words.
I was expecting you to write this post. You actually believe I will never write in this thread again? HA! I was lying, and you felt for it.
chuckle.png

Also no need to say you believe PD more, because we all know you believe ANY they say anyways. You so funny. :lol:

Pleeeeeease
don't go off topic again Jim. :sly:

I was expecting you to write this post. You actually believe I will never write in this thread again? HA! I was lying, and you felt for it.
chuckle.png

Also no need to say you believe PD more, because we all know you believe ANY they say anyways. You so funny. :lol:

Pleeeeeease
don't go off topic again Jim. :sly:

Some say that broken promises are very much on topic in any GTP thread.

Regardless, false and deliberately misleading posts are against the AUP, which you agreed to when joining this site.

And you were wrong from the very first time you said it. Anything else?
Sure.
If I've been on an endless crusade, why has no-one simply posted a link showing me otherwise?
That could have saved all this drama and nipped it in the bud way back when.
So link please.

Was literally done in the post you quoted in your very first post specifically on the subject of the Q&A. You were given the answer before you even opened your mouth. Hence "wrong from the very first time you said it." Hence "acting as if your interpretation of PD's statements for the blog's use are more valid than anyone else's; including Jordan."

So I guess the answer to the question was "nope, nothing else."

Last edited:
What is with this thread...every time I get an alert it's just another worthless argiement.

Was literally done in the post you quoted in your very first post specifically on the subject of the Q&A. You were given the answer before you even opened your mouth. Hence "wrong from the very first time you said it." Hence "acting as if your interpretation of PD's statements for the blog's use are more valid than anyone else's; including Jordan."

So I guess the answer to the question was "nope, nothing else."
Jordan wrote in the news
"Polyphony Digital has launched a new blog called the “PitStop” as a place to provide more frequent and informal communications with the public. A “variety of authors” from around the world will be contributing to PitStop, and comments can be posted via Facebook.

The first posts offer an interesting “behind-the-scenes” look at several new Polyphony Digital team members making their first trip to the Nurburgring 24 Hours.

Most notably, however, Kazunori Yamauchi himself will be using the new blog to answer your questions posted in GTPlanet’s Kazunori Q&A forum."

No mention it was created to answer GTP questions.
It's mentioned it will be used by Kaz to answer Q&A questions, but surely more would have been made of it if the blog was created because of it.

Jordan wrote in the Q & A thread
"Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi will be reviewing questions posted in this forum and answering a selection of the most popular (as determined by votes/"Likes") over the next few weeks. Although there are no restrictions on the types of questions which can be asked, we do ask you to follow a few basic guidelines when asking your question:"

No mention of the pitstop blog.

The pitstop blogs opening post says

"Hello everyone, this is the PITSTOP Editorial Team.

We’ve created a new place for sharing information with Gran Turismo fans: the “Gran Turismo PIT STOP”.

The PIT STOP is a blog-style service that brings you information regarding Gran Turismo in a casual way. Taking an approach that is a bit different from the official gran-turismo.com, we’ll be bringing you bits of info that didn’t make it into the official news.

At PIT STOP, a variety of authors in addition to its writers will be posting articles from all over the world. Visitors can also leave comments on these articles as well, but please keep in mind that there may be cases in which inappropriate comments or those that are unrelated to the topic in question may be deleted. You will need to login with a Facebook account in order to be able to leave a comment.

We are hoping that this new communication channel will be a great way to bring all GT fans together in a dedicated community platform, so please come join us!"

No mention of GTP.

I have never said answers wouldn't appear in the blog.
I have said there's no proof it was created to answer GTP questions.
I am not the only one who's suggested as such.
And no-one, including forum support staff, has ever stepped in to state it as fact.
There is no evidence the pitstop blog was created to answer GTP questions that I know of, and until there is my position remains.

Regarding some link that's in some post on some page in this thread ... you find it.
I'm not looking for a post that supposedly proves you are correct.
I've presented my evidence, the onus now lies with you.

So no, the answer is link please.

I have created a blog.
On it will be content A, B and C.
The blog was created for content A and B, but not C. C just happens to be there as well.

Wut?

Selective reading indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back