Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Click the spoiler button.....

Its the reference to some thread. Im not going to tell because im afraid to offend somebody.
I did, but I'm tired of all the useless arguements in this thread.

If you all want to argue about the PitStop blog, please click here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pitstop-blog-enough-to-please.323167/

Next time, this thread is only used to comment on the PitStop content itself.
You'd be better off if you created a thread entitled, "Only positive discussion about the PitStop Blog", or words to that effect, in a similar vein to this thread. So long as you specify in your OP that the thread is only for positive discussion and link to this thread as the place to voice criticism, you can hold all the posters to your own limitations. What you can't do, unless you obtained mod status without us knowing, is dictate how this thread can be used. The mods have allowed criticism so long as it's within the AUP and that's how it'll stay unless they say otherwise.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I will not stand for being bullied with these excessively aggressive posts.

As someone pointed out earlier, it's no wonder some are too frightened to speak their mind for the tirade of attacks they may face.

I have a car to tune for a race.
I'm gone.

You'd be better off if you created a thread entitled, "Only positive discussion about the PitStop Blog", or words to that effect, in a similar vein to this thread. So long as you specify in your OP that the thread is only for positive discussion and link to this thread as the place to voice criticism, you can hold all the posters to your own limitations. What you can't do, unless you obtained mod status without us knowing, is dictate how this thread can be used. The mods have allowed criticism so long as it's within the AUP and that's how it'll stay unless they say otherwise.
What. I didnt say its only positive. Critisism is even encouraged on that thread.

Im doing this because this thread is supposed to comment on the PitStop content itself. Complain or otherwise, as long as its related to the content its fine. Problem is people here just complain again at why they didnt provide more GT6 news or anwers et cetera. Its just happens at every updates.

The thread I provided is specifically designed for that. Express anything about the PitStop there.

I have created a blog.
On it will be content A, B and C.
The blog was created for content A and B, but not C. C just happens to be there as well.

Wut?

Selective reading indeed.
No, you got it all wrong. You have to specifically announce C and it's relationship to the blog at the same time that you announce the blog itself. Only then can you claim that the initial presence of C on the blog was incidental.

As someone pointed out earlier, it's no wonder some are too frightened to speak their mind for the tirade of attacks they may face.
This argument is starting to sound like a broken record: "too frightened to speak", yeah right hand over your lunch money right now! :lol:

Although back and forth arguing with someone can get tiring, people can speak their mind positively about this blog if they feel interested in what is on offer no? It's just that a majority isn't so that's the general consensus here.

Last edited:
I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I will not stand for being bullied with these excessively aggressive posts.

I'm gone.
Nah. Ive seen worse.

I'm gone.

Some gamers have a lot of pent up anger, it probably all stems back to when they kept winning second prize in that beauty contest.

Imagine what would happen if the makers of Monopoly started a blog!

Not much but better than nothing... We still miss a couple of things before getting excited for that ;)

And maybe engine swaps..

Treads are widened with overfenders, and the V10 engine (1LR-GUE) is dropped for a V8 NASCAR engine. This might be the one of the most expensive commercial car based competition car in the world. Can’t wait for the opening round of TOKYO DRIFT!

This would be very interesting if it were to expand beyond just wings to other body panels, especially with the current lack of advanced livery editor.

@super_gt

Didn't you get a tweet that has something to do with this?

Nevermind, I found it!

hristo ,
Shuhei Yoshida replied to your Tweet!
ibis

hristo@hristo1026
@yosp Hello Mr.Yoshida
Here's something interesting for you:
gtplanet.net/forum/threads/… - 31 Jan

Shuhei Yoshida@yosp
@hristo1026 thank you!

06:25 PM - 31 Jan 15

Status