• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cape Ring
Fuji-ish
London
Madrid

I was talking about the quality of environments.

London and Madrid are beautiful.

Weather and day/night cycle in city, Kaz had explained that it was impossible with the PS3.

monaco is for sure the worst one, at least with the other three they tried.

I hope Podi will enjoy its collaboration with the FIA to redo Monaco

I was talking about the quality of environments.

London and Madrid are beautiful.

Weather and day/night cycle in city, Kaz had explained that it was impossible with the PS3.

I hope Podi will enjoy its collaboration with the FIA to redo Monaco
I think that the collaboration with FIA won't help; by the same line of reasoning we should get a lot of GT3 and GTE missing cars

edit: and by the way, did he mean night/day cycle or weather change too? tokyo with some rain would be a blast. The old special stage route 5 too...

For me, there are four standard tracks :

- Grand Valley Speedway
- Trial Mountain
- Deep Forest
- Monaco

For other circuits, I find them beautiful, there is little work for the next-gen.
While I agree with you that all four need to be higher quality, Deep Forest and Trial Mountain were redone for GT5, I'm fairly certain.

Oh yeah, the lack of a watermark proofs that this is a real photo. Because real life lighting looks just like GT6's HDR render engine. And Suzuka sure looks clinical like a GT track in real life. :rolleyes:

I didn't call that photo is from real life. :rolleyes: I have seen another screenshot and yes, the other one has an GT watermark.

As was Côte d'Azur... doesn't make them any better or ready for PS4. They are still largely based on PS2 tracks.

You also have to know that the Cote d'Azur has an outdated layout.

I think that the collaboration with FIA won't help; by the same line of reasoning we should get a lot of GT3 and GTE missing cars

edit: and by the way, did he mean night/day cycle or weather change too? tokyo with some rain would be a blast. The old special stage route 5 too...

I believe in the wish of PoDi to respect tracks. If they have licenses, they can do it.

PS3 had great difficulty managing the day/night cycle and/or dynamic weather in the city. Yes.

It will probably wait until PS4.

While I agree with you that all four need to be higher quality, Deep Forest and Trial Mountain were redone for GT5, I'm fairly certain.

Ah ? I don't feel. They just improved some textures and that's all.

I didn't call that photo is from real life. :rolleyes: I have seen another screenshot and yes, the other one has an GT watermark.

You also have to know that the Cote d'Azur has an outdated layout.
Cote d'azur doesn't look much hd to me...btw even the pits are out of place

For me track that need serious update are Trial Mountain, Gran Valley, Deep Forest, Laguna Seca, Monako... Updated Suzuka look awesome, Fuji should get same treatment like Suzuka!

Fuji already got new billboards and signs for GT6 (notice the Audi signs and 6 Hours of Fuji logo, you don't see those on GT5). Although I would welcome weather effects ;)

I know it's highly unlikely but the Camaro that won SEMA has a track map of VIR: Virginia International Raceway in the cockpit. Maybe there's a huge outside chance we might get this track in GT at some point? I know Kaz likes his race resorts and race holiday locations (Ascari for example).

sema2014_5247.jpg

It'd be cool if they did, though unlikely. VIR has 4 or 5 layouts and would make decent DLC, and it'd allow us to have one more US track in the game (which we're running very short on)...

slider-lodging.jpg

But, I know it's just a thing inside the real car. I know that doesn't mean we'll actually get it. That means PD actually have to make new stuff for the game instead of breaking it in updates and regurgitating stale content like the BMW M4 and it's tunable/safety car variants... :rolleyes:

I just realised. Today is the final of the Super GT. That means something.

You know this for sure or you think something big is going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back