Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 83

Never have drifted well in every palce, simpyl becasue i dont have the time and becasue i have poor skill of drift entry. I drift best in Trial Mountain. Deep Forest and Apricot Hill are like tied for 2nd. 3rd best suited drfit track for me will probably be TEST COURSE!, no way, not test course, more like the Oval for testing drift enduros.

my best drift and favourite track probably is special stage route 5. It's pretty easy for me. My second best is probably deep forest.

Then y'all haven't played GT4 enough. Come on, the Ring isn't that hard. It's only tough with a Formula GT with stock settings. I love the Ring. :)

I agree there's nothing wrong with the ring with regular driving, but trying to drift it. I'll pass.

Hmmm my new fav tracks would have to be nurburing for that initial d and real touge feeling,deep forest way good place to practice and stuff last but not least tsukuba just cause its a legendary course and where i laped a 55.p in mines gtr ^_^

my best drift and favourite track probably is special stage route 5. It's pretty easy for me. My second best is probably deep forest.

I agree with you on the special stage Route 5. The track is easy on some places but harder on others. It's got hairpins, long curves, chicanes and a few multiple curves in a row. 👍

until complex string comes back...or ssr11...

Most all original courses are good they seem to flow more easily then the real world circuits...but I like em all I'll go anywhere you want...xlink made me open to drift any course...No one is my favorite because they all have different flavors. Meaning each course demands a different type of skill from you.

until complex string comes back...or ssr11...

Most all original courses are good they seem to flow more easily then the real world circuits...but I like em all I'll go anywhere you want...xlink made me open to drift any course...No one is my favorite because they all have different flavors. Meaning each course demands a different type of skill from you.

Wow.. dk your still on the forums i see lol =P its been a while PDR died when i left huh?

I like Grand Valley East, Reversed. Drifting turns 1 and 2 is fun, and trying to link 3 with a dirtdrop drift is challenging. The rest of the track gets fun when you're trying to put as much speed as you can into all the turns.

My other two favorite tracks are Midfield and Infineon (Sports Car Course).

Favourite Drift Track - Motorland.......small, twisty and technical + good for beginners.

Best Drift Track - Tie between Tsukuba and El Capitan. Some of the corners around the mountain top section are just set for drifting.

Mafs!!

favourite=special stage 5, it's night and some flip-on lights are turned on and it's a squiggly track, squiggly but wide
best=test track (lol no althought i'd love to see someone do that) special stage 5

but the best place to dift REALLY is in dirt and snow courses

i always use el capitan, sometimes on reverse, i love those two banked corners going up the hill and down the other side, they suit my s2000's suspension set-up perfectly!

Back