OK, I have to say something - but sorry for not saying anything

• Thread starter amar212
  • 969 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

June has never felt so far away from February as it does now eh?:lol:

I say we all go and visit Amar !...

I'll bring the beer and the popcorn..

I'll bring the Bourbon and Pizza!!!!!!!:D:D:D Seriously, imagine being in amar's shoes, you have the biggest info (probably about GT5) to date and you can't say a darnded thing.:lol: He's probably gotta take sleeping pills at night to get to sleep from the excitement.;):sly:

he is not lying, my friends don't lie about something this serious, your's maybe do, but this one tells the truth :-)

May force be with us all

I suggest kidnap and torture to excrete this info from Amar. :P

Whatever news it is mate, your vibe sounds super positive which is a plus in any book for us GTP'ers. 👍

I suggest kidnap and torture to excrete this info from Amar. :P

Whatever news it is mate, your vibe sounds super positive which is a plus in any book for us GTP'ers. 👍

You don't have a PS3 yet, go back to your GT4 forum Mafs.:sly:

He could get ajob in advertising new year T.V. programs. Lots of hype,lots of intent to tell,lots of intrigue and our part.........lots of guesses:lol:

Thank you Amar,

At least we know something is coming, and also that we don't have
too wait so long too have some news. Don't know how you do it, but
you do it, and that's the most important, this will make the wait more
easy

amar im jealous, and even when i hate you now a bit for teasing us like that, im also very thankful that you told us so many without breaking an NDA!

Cant remember when i was this hyped the last time....

Ok so there are 4 things:
1. Cant imagine the size of it

2. Cant imagine the price of it

3. Cant imagine its even baking

4. The oven itself

Can't help but think there is some meaning to each of those points.

Time to speculate:
- Gt5 out this year
- Gt5 price (maybe more than we thought but it sounds good news so i think next point is more likely
-Gt5 bundle/ps3 major price cut
-Something gtmobile related
-A gt5 feature that we didn't expect
-New ps3 version?

Then there is one line "And then you'll find out that day of the Fiest is also known even today." Amar are you trying to tell us that we already have mentioned/know of what is to come be it a release date or feature (damage?) just haven't realised that we were on the money with the speculation?

Either way I know that no news from PD means something big was brewing. Thanks amar for all but confirming something major is happening.

Edit: KY has said he wants to surprise us all. So I see whatever this announcement being leading to it actually occuring very soon after.

Have another speculation:
-GT5 Global release simultaneously. No more Japan first like in the past.

I think I know what this big news will be:

1. Working reverse lights
  2. Tire marks on tracks
  3. Full hand movement animations

That seems to cover all the big fuss people have.

Seriously though, Sony has been coy a lot lately. Remember when the US video store launched while they were describing it? Remember how with Home they gave us a date and we all found out that it had been sitting on our systems, ready to activate on the date, without us knowing? What if Sony comes out at E3 and announces GT5 launching within the month? This board would implode.

Thanks, as always, for sharing what you can with us as soon as you can, Amar! You're great to have around.

So many thanking amar for sharing info... What info? Even PD could come up with something more concrete :odd: Sorry but you didnt tell me something I dont know..

So many thanking amar for sharing info... What info? Even PD could come up with something more concrete :odd: Sorry but you didnt tell me something I dont know..
The difference between your speculation and Amar's information is that we know Amar has the connections to actually know if something is coming.

I strongly recomend that you take a good look at Amar's posting history and track record for breaking news on Gran Turismo first before knocking what he has to say.

Given his proven track record on all things GT I take his statement that something big is coming as a very, very good sign.

You knock him for not saying anything concrete, yet he quite clearly explains why (the NDA) he is not able to confirm it. I know exactly what it feels like having been in exactly the same situation regarding Killzone 2's on-line beta's.

NDA almost want to make you cry as you have lots of info and are not able to share it.

Regards

Scaff

I think I know what this big news will be:

1. Working reverse lights
  2. Tire marks on tracks
  3. Full hand movement animations

i don't think that all this huge news that Amar told are focused only in such a small feature...

- damage

- weather

- modding cars

this are a real big feature.... and Amar's words sound in it...

I understand that. but its not any info, its just cryptic words.
Yeah but every time an industry event is coming up rumors spread about whether there will be GT5 news. Now we have someone we know has information saying to expect something, so I will actually be looking for GT5 news.

i don't think that all this huge news that Amar told are focused only in such a small feature...
I was making fun of the people who act like those details are ruining the game. That is why my second paragraph began with "Seriously though." I wasn't being serious.

Great news then :scared:
im relatively new in this forum, i read it everyday, but i dont know Amar, i will have to trust you guys :)

I strongly recomend that you take a good look at Amar's posting history and track record for breaking news on Gran Turismo first before knocking what he has to say.

Given his proven track record on all things GT I take his statement that something big is coming as a very, very good sign.

You knock him for not saying anything concrete, yet he quite clearly explains why (the NDA) he is not able to confirm it. I know exactly what it feels like having been in exactly the same situation regarding Killzone 2's on-line beta's.

NDA almost want to make you cry as you have lots of info and are not able to share it.

Regards

Scaff
I understand he has info that we dont know. But if he is not allowed to share the concrete info, then I think he shouldnt have posted this cryptic message. Thats just my opinion...

I understand he has info that we dont know. But if he is not allowed to share the concrete info, then I think he shouldnt have posted this cryptic message. Thats just my opinion...

It gives us peasants hope.... for the time being.

But folks round here have been moaning non-stop about PD not giving out any new news about GT5. Amar's post is just reassurence that news, and big news at that, is definitely incoming.

There was a whole thread of the claim that because PD has been silent they must be dead. Amar has inside information and while he cannot say what it is, he can confirm the silence means that we are getting something soon and it presumably is big news and good news. That at least puts to rest why PD is being silent and ties over those who have been impatient for news for at least a few days hopefully..

And if just about anyone else had posted it I would agree, however in a situation like this it is different.

I think I speak for a very large percentage of GT Planet when I say I'm glad that Amar has given us a heads up that some news (and big news at that) is coming, as it does answer a lot of the 'why are PD so quiet' questions that have been asked.

No it doesn't answer them with specific details........................................................................................................................................yet, but I'm also confident that when Amar can say something definate, we will be among he first to know.

Regards

Scaff

i was moaning about lack of info, but what Amar has shared with us, gives me a peace of mind, and i can now wait for those news, and stop complaining about lack of news :-)

i was moaning about lack of info, but what Amar has shared with us, gives me a peace of mind, and i can now wait for those news, and stop complaining about lack of news :-)

+1...👍

spyrrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back