[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Mini Stiggy that's going to be a hard task:P (Sign up stuff)
Hehe:P
Btw is your last name italian because mine is Larese De Santo my dad is italian. (Maybe that's where we get an Italian speed boost:P)
Yeah, it is. Don't know who or when, but someone is Italian form my family:lol:(It's Fiorucci in case anyone's wondering.)

Actually the man to look out is @aboe as he was last season's winner :)
you guys talk about PRO driver what about AM. I say watch out for FRS the defending champion, racefan season one champion, James Cooper who finished 3rd in the driver's championship in his first season, Brutaka, also T-n-T and his teammate joe are a force to watch out for especially on a team. :)

Glad you are optimistic but there is only one way to resolve this and it starts in Jan!

Cod. Why is race fan still a steward? His been inactive s2 and haven't sind up for s3.
I could be a steward but I don't know

Glad you are optimistic but there is only one way to resolve this and it starts in Jan!

Cod. Why is race fan still a steward? His been inactive s2 and haven't sind up for s3.
He is just busy currently we will so later in the offseason what he is doing

Some weekend breaks would be a great idea.
Not to mention coordinate with some of the other leagues that run at about the same time as to try to maximize someones potential involvement in more leagues on GTPlanet. ;)

There's a league that was running at the same time as this last season where they race some of the classic sports cars. I was wondering if you can coordinate your calendar to have that league and your alternate each week, meaning FIA GTWC run 1 week while the other league does the next.

Not to mention coordinate with some of the other leagues that run at about the same time as to try to maximize someones potential involvement in more leagues on GTPlanet. ;)

There's a league that was running at the same time as this last season where they race some of the classic sports cars. I was wondering if you can coordinate your calendar to have that league and your alternate each week, meaning FIA GTWC run 1 week while the other league does the next.
bi-weekly races honestly isn't something that we plan on doing but we do understand that other series race during our time and we will try our best to maximize participation without completely changing the schedule.

Latest Posts

Back