PAL drift team?

Only regular online PAL drifter i know of is Fujiwara... Had a decent session with you the other day Fuji :)

Mike Le Chat noir and Widge, is what I can remember. Man..he sure did own me in a GTPDC though.

The Lion's Den Racing has its own drift team division, except it consists of only 2 drifters, we've only drifted together once so far, and I'm not the best drifter.:lol: Maybe when the full GT5 comes the drifting side of things will become very active, just like the racing side of things for TLD-R will become active once the full GT5 comes, as they currently only build tunes pretty much.:) Could hold a drift event in GT5:P one day though, or at least I hope to.:)

The Lion's Den Racing has its own drift team division, except it consists of only 2 drifters, we've only drifted together once so far, and I'm not the best drifter.:lol: Maybe when the full GT5 comes the drifting side of things will become very active, just like the racing side of things for TLD-R will become active once the full GT5 comes, as they currently only build tunes pretty much.:) Could hold a drift event in GT5:P one day though, or at least I hope to.:)

Message if you want to make it 3 drifters :lol:

as far as i know croatia is in europe so that makes me PAL, right??:sly:

what car and tires u using??
i'm in jag XK on N3s

Yes your PAL

N3's are the law right?

@ fujiwara yay three drifters sounds good to me =] only ever drifted with one person at a time should be fun with two others =]
@ toni_cro at the moment im useing a dodge str10 also im messing about with FF cars xD but i'll try any car twice =]
and yeah n3's only use n2's for the trials. =D
also what time are people on? im usualy on from about 4/4:30 to about 7:30/8:00 :)

Last edited:
i have no idea when drifters are online, i've never drift with anyone so i suck at tandem or any kind of group drifting
me personally is online when i have free time mostly around 5pm so thats 4pm in uk and race/drift for about 1-2hours

yeah love the n3s, i don't understand drifters on n1s its like ice skating or something
what are u using wheel or pad??
i'm on DFP, saving money for G25 but it will take some time like 3-4 months or so

yo, toni, try out our drift chat

xat.com/GTdriftGroup

you and WONT can set up some sessions there together

and trust me... tandem drifting is a blast! only if everyone can manage the same speed, HAHA

yo, toni, try out our drift chat

xat.com/GTdriftGroup

you and WONT can set up some sessions there together

and trust me... tandem drifting is a blast! only if everyone can manage the same speed, HAHA
Feel like staying up late?

Back