Brakes:
BB: 7/4​
Final: 2050
ABS:2​
LSD:

25 / 19
13 / 19
25 / 5

Notes: Should be easily manageable with DS3.

Just back from 20 laps test , the car is very handly and fast , i turned in 1 36 1 , that is 1 sec faster than my usual time .. good tune CSL , ty .. the only doubt i have is how my friend turns monza with same car in 1 33 2 , i suppose he has the wheel with the red button for changing brake and traction values during the race ..

post scriptum : lp 670 not 870 ;-))

Last edited:
Just back from 20 laps test , the car is very handly and fast , i turned in 1 36 1 , that is 1 sec faster than my usual time .. good tune CSL , ty .. the only doubt i have is how my friend turns monza with same car in 1 33 2 , i suppose he has the wheel with the red button for changing brake and traction values during the race ..

post scriptum : lp 670 not 870 ;-))
LP - (insert PS rating) :lol:
I can make it quicker, wasn't sure about driver friendliness. (DS3 = :scared: )

25 / 19
13 / 19
25 / 5
Change to:
23 / 23
10 / 23
23 / 5

Let me know if that's faster for you. 👍

Ty i am going to try in a few minutes .. didnt understand well , you can make quicker the car , monza or both ?

i know pad sucks , but i am used to race on my sofa and i dont want to leave it :-)

Ty i am going to try in a few minutes .. didnt understand well , you can make quicker the car , monza or both ?

i know pad sucks , but i am used to race on my sofa and i dont want to leave it :-)

He meant that he could have made the car quicker, but as you are using a DS3 and him a wheel, he wasn't sure if it was suitable for the DS3. After all, there's a limit of how sensitive a controller can be compared to the wheel.

With srf it's easier to gain off over-steer, so the lsd changes I gave will make the car over-steer more. 👍

Another question , in the LSD i have the differential distribution setting at 40/60 , is it ok ?

1 35 6 , half second faster and now the lambo is as nervous as a gallardo , but with more top speed .. i upgrade the back aero to 25 and abs to 3

Last edited:
Audi R10 TDI Race car '06
redbullhangar72m.jpg

Tuned for Seasonals

667HPHP - 925KG - 678+PP - RM Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
55 / 85
-10 / -10​
Gears:
13.8 / 14.8​
7 / 7​
Top Speed 149
5 / 5​
5 / 5​
Camber/Toe:
1.8 / 1.0​
0.00 / +0.20​
Brakes:
Final:
BB: 7/4​
ABS:2​
LSD:

9 / 14 / 9

Notes: Beautiful way to take on the LMP's around the world. :)

Just applied your setup to my R10 TDI Stealth with hard racing tyres and its absolutely awesome!!!👍

The car is glued to the ground, no more out of control spinning exiting corners, smooth acceleration...
The only downside is the braking, its necessary to brake a little sooner...

Recommend anyone who has the stealth to apply it and win the seasonal arround the world easily!!👍

Another question , in the LSD i have the differential distribution setting at 40/60 , is it ok ?
You can run whatever is best for you. 👍

Just applied your setup to my R10 TDI Stealth with hard racing tyres and its absolutely awesome!!!👍

The car is glued to the ground, no more out of control spinning exiting corners, smooth acceleration...
The only downside is the braking, its necessary to brake a little sooner...

Recommend anyone who has the stealth to apply it and win the seasonal arround the world easily!!👍
Glad you liked it, only advice I have for brakes is turn the bias up for each. 👍

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10
Tuned at Laguna Seca

Ask me how many times I tried the Expert seasonal. Ask me how many times I cursed the game and the controller. Ask me how many times I swore that it could not be done with a controller. Ask me how many tunes I used including using my own ideas. These numbers would be somewhere in the thousands.

Now, ask me how many runs with CSLACR's tune it took me to beat this. Much easier to count...1. Perfect tune for this seasonal challenge (for me at least) and considering the differences in the set up in are in the suspension, no matter what seems logical or what I may have believed before, whatever CSLACR says about the suspension settings being reversed, that's what I believe.

Ask me how many times I tried the Expert seasonal. Ask me how many times I cursed the game and the controller. Ask me how many times I swore that it could not be done with a controller. Ask me how many tunes I used including using my own ideas. These numbers would be somewhere in the thousands.

Now, ask me how many runs with CSLACR's tune it took me to beat this. Much easier to count...1. Perfect tune for this seasonal challenge (for me at least) and considering the differences in the set up in are in the suspension, no matter what seems logical or what I may have believed before, whatever CSLACR says about the suspension settings being reversed, that's what I believe.
Glad it helped. 👍
For what it's worth, every time I second guess my tuning theories, I end up scratching everything back to start and going with what works again, doesn't matter to me the logistics, just the results in the end. ;)

Glad it helped. 👍
For what it's worth, every time I second guess my tuning theories, I end up scratching everything back to start and going with what works again, doesn't matter to me the logistics, just the results in the end. ;)

Helped? Understatement. It's kind of funny now, but I knew the minute I turned in at Andretti Hairpin that I would win and I nearly shed tears of relief.

The speed I was able to carry through Andretti with this tune got me up on top of the Supra in front of me before I got to turn 3, which was the first in a series of dominoes that needed to fall. By getting to that Supra so early, I was able to pick my line for that pass and not lose any speed reacting to him. After that I was pretty much on pace to get to each successive foe on time to choose my line.

Turn in (even at 25/75 torque split, which I was very skeptical about when I first set this car up.) was crisp. The damned thing actually rotated. And the grip was kind of unbelievable given the tires and HP combination. The tune literally made me 1 to 1.25 seconds faster, which was the difference between passing it an not.

So now, I have to go see if you have an Elise tune. ;)

Helped? Understatement. It's kind of funny now, but I knew the minute I turned in at Andretti Hairpin that I would win and I nearly shed tears of relief.

The speed I was able to carry through Andretti with this tune got me up on top of the Supra in front of me before I got to turn 3, which was the first in a series of dominoes that needed to fall. By getting to that Supra so early, I was able to pick my line for that pass and not lose any speed reacting to him. After that I was pretty much on pace to get to each successive foe on time to choose my line.

Turn in (even at 25/75 torque split, which I was very skeptical about when I first set this car up.) was crisp. The damned thing actually rotated. And the grip was kind of unbelievable given the tires and HP combination. The tune literally made me 1 to 1.25 seconds faster, which was the difference between passing it an not.

So now, I have to go see if you have an Elise tune. ;)
I do have one, never posted it yet though.
I'll have it up later today for you though. 👍

I do have one, never posted it yet though.
I'll have it up later today for you though. 👍

I'll definitely use it. Once is a fluke. I give you all the credit in the world for the Impreza tune. You come up with an Elise tune that works for me, and you get to be my automotive soul mate complete with every referral I can give.

I'll look forward to that Elise tune too once I have time to game again.

BTW spam reported.

ajns73
I'll definitely use it. Once is a fluke. I give you all the credit in the world for the Impreza tune. You come up with an Elise tune that works for me, and you get to be my automotive soul mate complete with every referral I can give.

Can you also give me some driver tune up tips. You know, wiggle thumbs, blink 20 times, drink energy drink etc. The driver at this end is letting me down. ;)

Lotus Elise 111R '04
lotuselise111r.jpg

Tuned at Tsukuba

Parts List:
Full Weight Reduction
Full Aero Kit
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Use power limiter to make 194 HP.

194HP - 860KG - SH Tires

Ballast 101 @ -50

Aero:
Suspension:
0 / 15
-20 / -15​
Gears:
6.3 / 8.4​
5/5​
Top Speed 112
5/5​
3/3​
Camber/Toe:
2.1 / 1.5​
0.00 / +0.10​
Brakes:
BB: 6/6​
Final: 3170
ABS:1​
LSD:

9 / 16 / 5

Notes: Built for seasonal expert race. If you find it a bit under-steery, change rear ride height to -20.

Lotus Elise 111R '04

Will be setting this up in about and hour and then trying to beat the last of the expert challenges. Was so excited to see this posted, that as I quickly scanned the set-up "Camber/Toe" temporarily registered to my brain as "Camel Toe," and I thought, "How is that going to help me around this track?" Then I refocused and all was right again.

Will be setting this up in about and hour and then trying to beat the last of the expert challenges. Was so excited to see this posted, that as I quickly scanned the set-up "Camber/Toe" temporarily registered to my brain as "Camel Toe," and I thought, "How is that going to help me around this track?" Then I refocused and all was right again.
:lol:
You didn't hear camel toe makes you faster? :lol:

:lol:
You didn't hear camel toe makes you faster? :lol:

Well, then put plenty of it in every tune. Pay dirt again. Took a few extra tries, but that was mostly because I was driving the last section improperly. The tune is solid, I just wasn't aggressive enough after the initial braking going into that last long sweeper. I was so focused on keeping the Elise from pinwheeling (instead of trusting the tune *hangs head*) that I wasn't getting enough rear end kick to get properly positioned for the nearly full throttle second portion to the start/finish line. Which just proves, if you drive a poorly tuned Elise for long enough, you may be scarred for life.

So, this is two for two, which as I said before, makes you my automotive soul mate. Although I would never presume to abuse a good tuner, you're my man (or woman I suppose, I never checked your profile) when I can't get a car that feels right. And BTW, these tunes are being driven by someone with a DS3. No wheel. Now, there have been many arguments over this topic, but I never saw one that ended with the conclusion that the DS3 was actually better than a wheel. So, gold stars X2 for making it work and creating an enjoyable drive for us DS3 schmucks.

Well, then put plenty of it in every tune. Pay dirt again. Took a few extra tries, but that was mostly because I was driving the last section improperly. The tune is solid, I just wasn't aggressive enough after the initial braking going into that last long sweeper. I was so focused on keeping the Elise from pinwheeling (instead of trusting the tune *hangs head*) that I wasn't getting enough rear end kick to get properly positioned for the nearly full throttle second portion to the start/finish line. Which just proves, if you drive a poorly tuned Elise for long enough, you may be scarred for life.

So, this is two for two, which as I said before, makes you my automotive soul mate. Although I would never presume to abuse a good tuner, you're my man (or woman I suppose, I never checked your profile) when I can't get a car that feels right. And BTW, these tunes are being driven by someone with a DS3. No wheel. Now, there have been many arguments over this topic, but I never saw one that ended with the conclusion that the DS3 was actually better than a wheel. So, gold stars X2 for making it work and creating an enjoyable drive for us DS3 schmucks.
Yes, you can be very aggressive with the Elise, and there's the ride height suggestion for anyone encountering the under-steer that can be found.

Possibly try hotlapping Tsukuba solo for a bit, it can greatly help, though I do say the Lotus event is significantly harder (I think) then the Subaru one.

I just tried your Audi TT-R Touring Car and BMW M3 GTR Race Car tunes in the 24H Nurburgring World Circuit Tours seasonal and won easily with a huge grin throughout.

I even beat the Minolta by over 5 seconds in the M3, absolutely astonished at how you cleared up the oversteer on corner exit I've experienced when being slightly overaggressive with the throttle with most tunes I've tried.

Keep up the good work, about to go try the Opel Astra tune cannot wait to see how many seconds I knock off my personal best this time!

I just tried your Audi TT-R Touring Car and BMW M3 GTR Race Car tunes in the 24H Nurburgring World Circuit Tours seasonal and won easily with a huge grin throughout.

I even beat the Minolta by over 5 seconds in the M3, absolutely astonished at how you cleared up the oversteer on corner exit I've experienced when being slightly overaggressive with the throttle with most tunes I've tried.

Keep up the good work, about to go try the Opel Astra tune cannot wait to see how many seconds I knock off my personal best this time!
Glad you like it, part of the beauty I've found in my testing with lower grade tires, (RH) is it optimizes grip by showing me more faults. Then when stickier tires get slapped on, it can be glorious. 👍

Back