Photo Request Thread - Use this!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 234 comments
Request:
Cars painted with DLC colors (polarized, pastelltone, Japanese, chrome, Military etc).
Please name exactly what color your car is painted with (i.e GT CHROME-005 etc.).

Hi Guys, I'm needing a "Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car @ 24H NĂĽrburgring" Photo.
I admire the work of several photographers in this forum, really!
Well guys, I hope you can help me!
Thank you!

I have a Reqruest :)

Ferrari F40

Base Color: Black
Wheel color: Black

Make it pretty :)
Im making a 20th anniversary version of this car and i need a nice photo i can use for it so if you can get some type of text editing to put like Ferrari F40 20th anniversary or something that would be nice.

Ty in advance :)

hello good people, I have a request too... :)

I need a picture of a race in nurburing, with the X2 Redbull prototype. (the last relase) off course a monotype race, i mean all the cars being a redbull, i need a nice pic of it... :dopey:

I have some gold paints, and lot of paints to pay.. :) :) :)

I have a Reqruest :)

Ferrari F40

Base Color: Black
Wheel color: Black

Make it pretty :)
Im making a 20th anniversary version of this car and i need a nice photo i can use for it so if you can get some type of text editing to put like Ferrari F40 20th anniversary or something that would be nice.

Ty in advance :)
Below is a link to a set in my gallery with a fully blacked out F40 at Rome. You can use any of those shots. I can't add lettering, I'm afraid you'll have to go elsewhere for that. I hope this helps :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6809578#post6809578
The page will take a while to load.

circle tracks on gt5 that are there but not on the game for example

picture.php

sorry i'm quite busy so im taking longer than i thawt i would should be all done by end of weekend (hopefully) sorry for the inconvinience

This is more of a request for a photomode forum thread. Is there already a thread relating to car crashes, accidents or wrecks, or cars on two wheels? I've had a look and haven't spotted any, but I may have missed them. If not, I think I might start one.

I would like to get a r92cp photo. I dont need it to be new i just need a r92cp that hasnt had a a super editor make it look premium. I want to try to do an experiment with the standard looking version on photoshop. If you do find or take a photo, idc which, plz make it more of standard photo with not TOO much motion blur or any super identifiable filters.

ty

Can anyone get me a Yellowhat GT-R @ Indy Road

I need it for my yoututbe channel for a thumbnail

I want a bit of the car in the photo and a great angle of the track

I'd like to request the new C7 Corvette Stingray (when released) tandem drifting with the C6 ZR1 through Chicago on the Top Gear Test Track

I would like a amazing 24 Hours of Lemans wallpaper for my desktop at school. It can be unique in any way you want but it really needs to look beautiful and amazing. Just anything you can think of to do that is good for me. No black and white though...sepia is fine.

In terms of cars u can do either major LMP Riveries such as like Peugeot/Audi/Pescarolo.. 3 different Cars at least

Or

You can also do Lemans Through the Years andd do something like the MK1V up to like the 787b and Audo R10 and ect.

^ preferably something like that, if u got any better ideas feel free to message me and see if we can do ur way :)

This is going to be a desktop wallpaper, that not only will i see, but a Graphics Classroom for highschool. So make it nice and instead of critics... your only get people being impressed :)

I would like a amazing 24 Hours of Lemans wallpaper for my desktop at school. It can be unique in any way you want but it really needs to look beautiful and amazing. Just anything you can think of to do that is good for me. No black and white though...sepia is fine.

In terms of cars u can do either major LMP Riveries such as like Peugeot/Audi/Pescarolo.. 3 different Cars at least

Or

You can also do Lemans Through the Years andd do something like the MK1V up to like the 787b and Audo R10 and ect.

^ preferably something like that, if u got any better ideas feel free to message me and see if we can do ur way :)

This is going to be a desktop wallpaper, that not only will i see, but a Graphics Classroom for highschool. So make it nice and instead of critics... your only get people being impressed :)

I have American Muscle at the GP/F and have a Mark IV being chased by a Zonda.

http://flic.kr/p/dGcfrQ
http://flic.kr/p/dG6QyD
http://flic.kr/p/dFtRDW

Sorry about the double post, but they are over 2 weeks away.
I guess this goes in as a request: I'm trying to organize a large scale photoshoot for this weeks 3.0 comp, I need 15 normal family cars going 45-60 MPH on their respective lanes (right lane) and me, in a supercar of sorts trying to weave in-between the traffic as the gumball driver. I'm trying to do this tomorrow afternoon (GMT -5). please PM me if you're interested.

Is anybody willing to take a picture of Suzuki Alto Works Sport Limited in red color ? Any kind of shot is fine as long as the red is not too dark, and the car profile is similar to my avatar.

I tried to ask before and nobody wanted to do such simple task. :(

this may be a more time consuming photo because this photo is specific and may take time to edit properly.

what im looking for is this:

An Iroc-z Camaro and a 7th generation (1999-2006) Celica both cleaned up to look premium or close to it.

I would like these cars colors to be either.... Both Black... Both Red.... or one red and one black. (if you do this plz make the celica black and the iroc-z red.

I would like these 2 cars to be slightly facing each other at an angle similar to this: http://image.gmhightechperformance....cs-1130-01+fifth-gen-camaro-modifications.jpg

For the track idc as much so long as its nice.

If your interested plz msg me so we can work out details i may have missed.

EDIT:
Don't Have online for PS3. i can Say thank you for pay. :)

Last edited:
Back