Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
It's always great to see the real people behind the usernames and avatars. It puts a completely different face on the community. :)

You shouldn't have posted in here Jordan. You know people are gona wanna see "The Man.":D

spandex.JPG

DeMuro. Doug DeMuro.

yep, that's our very own M5Power 4 days ago.

Ok, Here is Jordan. Maybe with this you will all learn to watch yourselves.

story.saddam.hussein.jpg

Here he is getting ready to hunt and fish. don't bother a vacationing
man!

saddam.gif

thats what i thought....but the clothes were all wrong. who knew sadam wore stuff like that. especially the top picture with derby/suit.

Originally posted by Jordan
It's always great to see the real people behind the usernames and avatars. It puts a completely different face on the community. :)

It totally does doesn't it? For the better I'd say. It's ok Jordan, I got your back man! Go ahead, we're all family here. It's a community, we've shared many experiences, probably more deeply than people we know in person to some extent. :D

~Peace~

P.S., no pressure though, it's cool. :D

I totally agree SaleenASL, that is if your talking about the Richard Simons pic....

There were just about 40 posts that were a little obscure, but I think were on track again. So you got any pics there SaleenASL?

Originally posted by   
doug does.

MazKid [10:26 PM]: did you read my PM?
DougDeMuro [10:27 PM]: No. I'm flooded in PM's. I'll read it in a sec. Actually, I'm not so flooded. Most are from Dudebusta, and I have a special term for those.

Originally posted by Pako
I totally agree SaleenASL, that is if your talking about the Richard Simons pic....

There were just about 40 posts that were a little obscure, but I think were on track again. So you got any pics there SaleenASL?

i was refering to the richard simons pic.

unfortunately i dont have a webcam/digi cam/ or scanner.

i want to get a digi cam, though. i dont have enough cash, and i want a good quality one. what i would really like is a digital video recorder.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
This is me in front of the world's fastest aircraft, the SR-71 Blackbird. :cool:

SO did you get a chance to sit in it? I couldn't even imagine what it would be like flying one of those....:eek: Noting like having your eye-balls smashed in the back of your head....

M5!!!
You changed quite a bit from the pic you sent me to the pic in the posts before. :eek:

Is there something you need to tell me? :D

Back