Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
TB
That's loser talk and I won't stand for it.

It isn't my fault that my beard is a natural born loser... oh wait, yes, it is. :lol: It should get better in time, though, and if it goes as I imagine it will in my head, my beard will go from an ugly duckling to a swan in due time.

This was taken minutes before the electricity shut off in my area yesterday (the PS4 is okay though :rolleyes:):

IMG_20150127_134131[1].jpg

P_20150127_194537.jpg

This was filmed in my sports lecture where we are doing mini-trampolins. My goal was to do a flip, very straight foward, exepet I cocked it up completely.

Now as to why this was taken through another screen is because I don't own the video and it was posted on instagram and it is too small to take a print and I wanted to show this to a friend that doesn't have instagram so this is just a tiny taste of the whole thing

Last edited:
TB
@Ken Koios - he wants to dethrone you, but, shyness.

He might. Remember my unfortunate accidental barber shop accident. The beard is fuller than most, but it's no where near it's once proud shape. I am letting it grow out, of course. But it's going to be another few months.

He might. Remember my unfortunate accidental barber shop accident. The beard is fuller than most, but it's no where near it's once proud shape. I am letting it grow out, of course. But it's going to be another few months.
Admit it. You're just taunting us mortals that we have a chance at taking you down only to rise up stronger than ever, you damn beard tease.

TB
Admit it. You're just taunting us mortals that we have a chance at taking you down only to rise up stronger than ever, you damn beard tease.

Well, truth be told, that's exactly my plan. I can't go around telling everybody that the only one that's a true match is Zeus himself. I just enjoy competition to much.

Last edited:
Ah, so he's the one we can blame? :P

Seriously, glad he's doing well after that health scare. 👍
It's all his fault! It's his fault I'm into three wheelers as well :lol:

Yeah he's doing better now, it's possible he might be able to stop taking insulin as well! He's makin fantastic progress. Hopefully he can keep the weight off as well; he tipped 240lbs at one point but looks much better now. If he'd dye his beard he'd look like he was 35 again :lol:

SVX
Behold, the legend! One of, or the most known and legendary things in the whole of Gran Turismo, for all of your eyes to see.

Oh, and a Daihatsu Midget.

16414958681_c688f70176_c.jpg

Did they let you sit in it?

Back