Please post your ZZII times here please.

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 99 comments
IMG00475-20120225-1713.jpg
[/IMG]

I cant get it any quicker my G is bombay but I dont know what im doing wrong. The guys are at 8.9 with less G... Double U Tee F to that.

I cant get it any quicker my G is bombay but I dont know what im doing wrong. The guys are at 8.9 with less G... Double U Tee F to that.

The zzll is tricky, once you figure out the problem areas your time will drop by about 0.030. The guy who posted 8.999 is running 1.55 g's, I dont know how with that time? Good job on getting it way down from your last post. 👍

The zzll is tricky, once you figure out the problem areas your time will drop by about 0.030. The guy who posted 8.999 is running 1.55 g's, I dont know how with that time? Good job on getting it way down from your last post. 👍

Thanks bro you guys were my motivators lol looking at your picks got me working on it

Thanks bro you guys were my motivators lol looking at your picks got me working on it

Yea when I seen that 8.999 is was fired up lol. Its an ultimate sleeper, most people are like whats that? Then when their 09 gtr's get beat they are like what the hell? Ive even taken some not so well tuned black editions and aventadors. Its one of my new favorites. :lol:

Back