Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Gosh, I love that, boom! :drool: If there wasn't already 3 black IS300's in my small town, that's probably what I would be driving. :irked: Great looking car. 👍 👍

Here's my G35 Coupe...

darkened.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg
So...do you still have this?:P:cheers:

Tried to take a couple artsy pics of my 04 WRX at my house with the Hibiscus' in the back round. Some of those pink Hibiscus will put out around 75 flowers PER DAY! Some of the larger ones behind the car are 12" in diameter!
Can you post a nice shot of your Morning Glory?

[/cheap joke] ;)

I thought I was in the questionable mods thread. I was just about to ask what the hell's wrong with it.

BTW do you have gear lever troubles on your Dodge?

My parents Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC S-T grade.
Kgo470O.jpg

PvlgFwt.jpg

Excuse the crappy picture of the rear, the wall got in the way :lol:. As for the car, we haven't owned it for long, maybe about a month maximum, I think it's a very nice car, and considering it only has around 120 bhp, it goes well because of the tourque, unfortunately I'm not old enough to drive so, I can't drive this. My only gripe with this car is that it isn't the best looking car at the rear and that this one has boring wheels in my opinion, but overall it's a great car and it's very good on fuel, roughly 60 to the gallon.

My parents Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC S-T grade.
Kgo470O.jpg

PvlgFwt.jpg

Excuse the crappy picture of the rear, the wall got in the way :lol:. As for the car, we haven't owned it for long, maybe about a month maximum, I think it's a very nice car, and considering it only has around 120 bhp, it goes well because of the tourque, unfortunately I'm not old enough to drive so, I can't drive this. My only gripe with this car is that it isn't the best looking car at the rear and that this one has boring wheels in my opinion, but overall it's a great car and it's very good on fuel, roughly 60 to the gallon.

👍👍👍

I approve of their choice of car! :dopey:

Back