PP vs. Lap Times: Nurburgring Nordschleife (Spreadsheet, PDF and Graphs)

• Thread starter GNR1987
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
GNR1987
I used mike_gt3's Nordschleife Lap Times thread to create a PP vs Lap Time spreadsheet.

Similar to my PP vs Lap Time thread linked in my sig.

I split the cars up into these divisions:
  • Race Cars
  • Rally Cars
  • Tuner Cars
  • Street Cars (split up every 50PP)
I did this to try and accomodate for the different tires used by different cars in their stock trim, rather than painfully looking up the tire used by each car; as it was not listed in the Nordschleife spreadsheet. It was tedious enough looking up the PP for each car one-by-one as the PP wasn't listed in the spreadsheet either.

GOOGLE DOCS SPREADSHEET HERE
  • Under the 'View' tab you can switch between 'Normal' and 'List'.
  • 'List' allows you to sort the data. I have it sorted by % Under/Over the Trend-Line.
  • The further under the Trend-Line, or more negative, the better the car performs compared to other cars at it's respective PP value.

Last edited:
I dont remember you asking me to use the data i collected with the spreadsheet, i dont mind if you use it, but its always more respectful to ask first ;)

goodluck :)

I dont remember you asking me to use the data i collected with the spreadsheet, i dont mind if you use it, but its always more respectful to ask first ;)

goodluck :)

In hindsight, to be more respectful, yes I should have asked. :guilty:

I just figured because you posted to a public forum for members to see that it was fair game and it'd be okay to use the data. Because GT6 is already here and you aren't updating the GT5 board anymore, I just got into a hurried rush to finish my spreadsheet.

I'm not expecting this thread to get too many replies or generate much interest. I just needed to complete it as a reference thread for a future thread I'm planning on making. Got ahead of myself looking forward and failed to ask you.

My apologies. Oh and goodluck with your new GT6 board! :cheers:

Hi I love this data and have been using it in a league when I don't have a lot to spend and trying to find the most cost effective car without hours of testing and grinding for cash. Thanks for this. I was wondering you're planning to update this for gt6. Thanks again.

Back