Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Best I go fire the beast up before I go to work then.

Tried your (Touge) Impreza last night, seriously dude, the grip is epic 👍

{Cy}

ability to have and save 3 different settings for each car is GREAT !!!!.. standard car inside view looks like crap.

now I'm worried that the DLC tracks and cars will cost a fortune...

There is a new Skyline that's cool though.

Good things come to those who wait.
Cheers, looking forward to your review on Spec 2.0 physics, I hear ABS @0 is a welcomed change.
& a test on some of your favorite choices, and new published tunes

Best I go fire the beast up before I go to work then.

Tried your (Touge) Impreza last night, seriously dude, the grip is epic 👍

{Cy}
Yes good car ,but try my CSL and 111r also , better sensation, much more pleasure to drive you'll see.

7hrs? Wtf :/

Mine took 20mins :)

Fast, i'm still in Suriname and my server is in trinidad island ....:ouch: Brasil is faster for sure.

ability to have and save 3 different settings for each car is GREAT !!!!.. standard car inside view looks like crap.

now I'm worried that the DLC tracks and cars will cost a fortune...

There is a new Skyline that's cool though.

SPA is 3 USD something like this.... Full pack is 11 USD ..... not so much.

Things are a lot more relaxed in South America... :mischievous:

{Cy}

Just hope i can race room over 8 people now..... Will see this after job.

Good things come to those who wait.
Cheers, looking forward to your review on Spec 2.0 physics, I hear ABS @0 is a welcomed change.
& a test on some of your favorite choices, and new published tunes

A quick test reveal very close offline online physics, first impression, my touge cars are working the same, apparently, need to see the details, no more ghost replays (not avaible on track) but they are in the library......
Need to check some little things ,but it seems ok.

The cockpit vision for non premium cars is ridiculous and they don't fix that what for me was the principal thing to correct in cockpit view. When the car shake, only the car is suppose to shake, not the pilot eyes..... That's why i never use this view, i would like, but like this it's not possible. :indiff:

Praiano,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note about the Cappuccino. Sorry you had to leave the series man I was really looking forward to racing with you.

We ran Madrid Mini last week. I ran maybe 250 laps in racing and practice on that track. My best lap was 57.9, typical fast lap around 58.2. The best Q time on all three nights was also 57.9.

I ran 4 laps today in the Cappuccino to get a feel for it. My third lap was a 58.0, my fourth lap was a 57.5!!! And that's on stone cold tires!

At least this car has dramatically improved in handling. It's so much more predictable and stable, so much easier to drive, so much more forgiving. I suspect the tunes you've made are still going to be fantastic, but lap times run before the update are now outdated.

Praiano,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note about the Cappuccino. Sorry you had to leave the series man I was really looking forward to racing with you.

We ran Madrid Mini last week. I ran maybe 250 laps in racing and practice on that track. My best lap was 57.9, typical fast lap around 58.2. The best Q time on all three nights was also 57.9.

I ran 4 laps today in the Cappuccino to get a feel for it. My third lap was a 58.0, my fourth lap was a 57.5!!! And that's on stone cold tires!

At least this car has dramatically improved in handling. It's so much more predictable and stable, so much easier to drive, so much more forgiving. I suspect the tunes you've made are still going to be fantastic, but lap times run before the update are now outdated.

Hi, yes my friend, i've tested some cars quickly this morning but not enough, I've tried also to enter in a room with 10 people but at this moment everything freeze and i had to restart the game. Later i will do some more test.
It will be so good to come back to the Cappuccino cup, i love this race. The 500pp touge shootout is really good too at this moment, i 've produced some very good cars 500pp sport hard tires. They are on share in my room , try them you will like it. I know those are the cars that you prefer. There is also a 450pp MR2, very good, and a Viper 550pp 👍👍....
We can meet us on track tonight or another day. Have a good afternoon.

7hrs? Wtf :/

Mine took 20mins :)

Things are a lot more relaxed in South America... :mischievous:

{Cy}

Praiano, its an 11 hour download for me!

Pete

:lol:

Took 4 minutes for me :D

raVer

This beach is 5 minutes from my house, don't need to download anything :)
Just go down the street. Brasilian connection .!!! No winters !! Net ? Fishing net ! Can be?? :):):)

paracurucaminhada.jpg

paracurubarcos.jpg

Last edited:
Pics look very nice! If only I had a plane ticket and a bottle of Cachaça!

My eyes are not very good any more at my old age, but I think I should not be looking at the last picture from my work computer! And there are impressionable kids on this forum you know...

Pics look very nice! If only I had a plane ticket and a bottle of Cachaça!

My eyes are not very good any more at my old age, but I think I should not be looking at the last picture from my work computer! And there are impressionable kids on this forum you know...

Paradise with good connection is not a paradise !!!

So, first online racing experience after 2.0. Worst than ever. Lot of brand news bugs, can't stay in a room over 8 people, freeze during loading the room, sometimes stay in the box, no way to drive....
For the physics it's ok, lot of grip, difficult to spin with a car, you can feel the rear more planted, forgive much more than before.

So that's it , deception with this game online, good physics but too much bugs. I'll continue playing GT5 but i'll test as soon as possible FORZA 4 , if really better i'll buy an XBOX and tune also there together with my professor Paulie.

praiano63
Just go down the street. Brasilian connection .!!! No winters !! Net ? Fishing net ! Can be?? :):):)

Ok, you win :) lol

praiano63
So, first online racing experience after 2.0. Worst than ever. Lot of brand news bugs, can't stay in a room over 8 people, freeze during loading the room, sometimes stay in the box, no way to drive....
For the physics it's ok, lot of grip, difficult to spin with a car, you can feel the rear more planted, forgive much more than before.

So that's it , deception with this game online, good physics but too much bugs. I'll continue playing GT5 but i'll test as soon as possible FORZA 4 , if really better i'll buy an XBOX and tune also there together with my professor Paulie.

Have you cleared your cache?

Online is a massive improvement IMO, maybe it's just something simple causing these issues?

Man, I'm so jealous..!! Maybe I'll pack it all in and move to Brazil. I know my wife wouldn't mind, she's always wanted to visit the Central Americas...

{Cy}

That sucks, it's been working better then ever for me...
It'd be a shame for you to quit now, they just finally gave you 3 setups a car! :lol:

Maybe whenever I can afford all the crap I need ($500+) for FM4 you can teach me how to tune there. :)

Praiano63 thanks for your tunes. They suit my style of driving with a wheel perfect. I have used your tunes on a few cars now. I bought the HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR from the used car dealer just now. I applied your tune to it and gave it a try on the Trial Mountain circuit in the seasonal Supercar Festival. My best time was 1:24:xx. The car handled great.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! You're not allowed to leave here! :lol: If it took you that long to download, it's probably just your internet connection that's bad. Also, as someone else said, try clearing your cache.

Praiano eu tambem estou a ter os mesmos problemas que tu.. :S é por causa da internet.. a ligação deve ser fraca como a minha e tambem tenho esses problemas as vezes.. Experimenta, se possivel, ligares a ps3 a outra ligação de internet melhor e vais ver que nao vais ter tantos problemas.
È com tristeza que leio que nos vais abandonar.. Nao vás praiano! Ès uma mais valia a esta comunidade!
Cumprimentos

PS: eu so consigo criar salas para 4 pessoas no maximo...

In english, i was saying that i have the same problems as praiano and i think its due to the internet connection, because i have a bad one to, and i only can create rooms or enter rooms with only four people max!
Freezing times, everything he said, its happening to me to.. and before the spec II update, it was to.

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR // 618 PP // ONLINE OK

grandvalleyspeedwaypv.jpg
grandvalleyspeedway1.jpg

No chassis reinforcement

Tuned to the max
669 CH
1230 KG
618 PP

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.062 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h =224 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.634
2: 2.634
3: 1.991
4: 1.562
5: 1.268
6: 1.063

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

Downforce: 35/60

LSD Rear 10/18/12

Ride Height -12/-17
Spring Rate 15.7/17.3
Extension 9/8
Compression 9/9
Anti-roll bars 1/3

Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe -0.08/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3

ENJOY.

I asked you for a tune of this car a last week i think. Ill deffently try it out agaisnt mine. Thanks mate 👍

BTW mine has 50kg of ballast

Also, with 6 million people simultaneously going online on same day to:
1) download 1.2 GB from Sony
2) Test Spec 2.0 online
3) Everyone has X2010 Redbull to make Sony Servers Packet Sniff like never before

Puts major stress on server, and will affect different regions, give it time, and yes, clear your network cache, this is the first thing I did myself.

Something I might suggest to try also, is default a car to all default settings, and re-enter the famous Praiano tune settings into it, and try the car again.

Have a good day, I know I would at that fantastic beach, how you make the time to tune, is beyond me! :D

p.s certainly Spec 2.0 is just that, version Zero with 100 new bugs, they will be addressed soon, I hope!

I live in Australia,have a U.S. game disc & 2.0 update means i have no used car dealership.Will your settings still work with different pysics?

Hey, looks like praiano is my neighbor....

was going to try the gtr specv tuning, but then i got spec2ed, and now the car understeers like hell!

also tried with the old Audi R8 5.2 tune, same results...

I was in that room thismorning and saw u had problems what i do saw that both rodrigo and u where lagging .

I play almost every day with luccas who is also from brasil and at times he has the same problems .

Let me know in a pm if i can help in anyway

Ok, you win :) lol

Have you cleared your cache?

Online is a massive improvement IMO, maybe it's just something simple causing these issues?

Cache cleared everyday, only new bugs that freeze the game. A big deception , i was in severals good room with 6,7,8 10 peoples, good race, when you finally go threw those bugs ,stay in a good battle on the ring and disconnect in the middle of a lap, you want to destroy your tv at the moment. Sure it will not fix the bug, but will be good for the nerves.

Man, I'm so jealous..!! Maybe I'll pack it all in and move to Brazil. I know my wife wouldn't mind, she's always wanted to visit the Central Americas...

{Cy}

South america my friend south, north east of the south america exactly. Good place to relax.

That sucks, it's been working better then ever for me...
It'd be a shame for you to quit now, they just finally gave you 3 setups a car! :lol:

Maybe whenever I can afford all the crap I need ($500+) for FM4 you can teach me how to tune there. :)

I'll not quit , just bored at the moment, but it's worst than ever online for me , the rest is not a big thing but it's OK.
-3 options for settings is very good.
-Physics are good now online/ offline.
-cockpit view for non premium cars is a shame. Horrible, better no view than this one.
-They did not fix the most important thing for cockpit view, the car can shake but not the pilot eyes. This is not real and undrivable. Better for PD if they had worked on premium cars only , and make the view follow the eyes of the pilot turning his head. This is real and efficient driving simulation (FORZA 4 DID IT). My professor Paulie Lion's Den must be like a kid waiting for Christmas at this moment with his XBOX.

Praiano63 thanks for your tunes. They suit my style of driving with a wheel perfect. I have used your tunes on a few cars now. I bought the HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR from the used car dealer just now. I applied your tune to it and gave it a try on the Trial Mountain circuit in the seasonal Supercar Festival. My best time was 1:24:xx. The car handled great.

You 're welcome my friend. I think all the tunes are still ok even after the new 2.0. Enjoy.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! You're not allowed to leave here! :lol: If it took you that long to download, it's probably just your internet connection that's bad. Also, as someone else said, try clearing your cache.

I'll not leave my garage, i don't give up like this, never, and still love the game.

Praiano eu tambem estou a ter os mesmos problemas que tu.. :S é por causa da internet.. a ligação deve ser fraca como a minha e tambem tenho esses problemas as vezes.. Experimenta, se possivel, ligares a ps3 a outra ligação de internet melhor e vais ver que nao vais ter tantos problemas.
È com tristeza que leio que nos vais abandonar.. Nao vás praiano! Ès uma mais valia a esta comunidade!
Cumprimentos

PS: eu so consigo criar salas para 4 pessoas no maximo...

In english, i was saying that i have the same problems as praiano and i think its due to the internet connection, because i have a bad one to, and i only can create rooms or enter rooms with only four people max!
Freezing times, everything he said, its happening to me to.. and before the spec II update, it was to.

This connection is the best i can have in Suriname for the moment 0.250 MB, in Brasil i have a better one 0.500 MB.

I asked you for a tune of this car a last week i think. Ill deffently try it out agaisnt mine. Thanks mate 👍

BTW mine has 50kg of ballast

Hope you will like it. Now ,i'm in love with those touge cars ,500p sport hard tires. I drove them so much those last days that when i went online yesterday and see everybody race 500 PP with racing soft tires ???? Very strange sensation, too much grip, my CSL was sticked to the ring like a X1.

Also, with 6 million people simultaneously going online on same day to:
1) download 1.2 GB from Sony
2) Test Spec 2.0 online
3) Everyone has X2010 Redbull to make Sony Servers Packet Sniff like never before

Puts major stress on server, and will affect different regions, give it time, and yes, clear your network cache, this is the first thing I did myself.

Something I might suggest to try also, is default a car to all default settings, and re-enter the famous Praiano tune settings into it, and try the car again.

Have a good day, I know I would at that fantastic beach, how you make the time to tune, is beyond me! :D

p.s certainly Spec 2.0 is just that, version Zero with 100 new bugs, they will be addressed soon, I hope!

You 're right, we need to wait some time, it can be the moment, wait and see.
I'm not in Brasil at this moment but in Suriname working,beach only in december till march. For sure i'll not play so much like now and enjoy the beach boy life and my kids.

I live in Australia,have a U.S. game disc & 2.0 update means i have no used car dealership.Will your settings still work with different pysics?

No UCD for you ????? Everybody with his own special bug all over the planet...!!!

Yes, my tunes are still OK with new physics. They are very good. At least PD did a very good job with physics, really great sensations, driving online or offline.
I think just a few cars have to be fixed. Some show a few understeer after the 2.0 update, just a few.
I feel also that the T.O.E settings are more sensible than before and need some fine tune on some cars. I have to check this, just a feeling.

Have a good working day everybody.

Sorry to hear about your online problems praiano. I hope you can get it fixed, maybe you need faster internet, my download took exactly 10 minutes!
As for your tunes, I think they the best and it also helped me making my owns all bases of how you do it... Thanks a lot for this!!!

Only one question, why do you set the antirollbars 1/3 ??? It seems generic and I can't drive with this at all lol. I usually set them 5/5 or 4/5... its no problem I just thought maybe you can explain it? 👍

EDIT: I just saw you can't get faster internet there.. still hope you can find a solution to this, online seems to be better after spec2. 👍

Last edited:
Hey, looks like praiano is my neighbor....

was going to try the gtr specv tuning, but then i got spec2ed, and now the car understeers like hell!

also tried with the old Audi R8 5.2 tune, same results...

It's easy to fix, i had the same on some cars ,not so bad like you say, but different reactions yes . Try to increase 5 points front ride height or decrease 5 points rear ride height. Decrease your front TOE -2 points by -2 points till you reach the good balance. TOE seems to have another dimension after update 2.0

I was in that room thismorning and saw u had problems what i do saw that both rodrigo and u where lagging .

I play almost every day with luccas who is also from brasil and at times he has the same problems .

Let me know in a pm if i can help in anyway

Oh yes, some good races in the middle of those annoying bugs. The last one before i give up and leave, i was in an epic battle with Rodrigo.. So good... and black screen.:grumpy:.
You can help me continuing racing in rooms like this, with cool and fast people who race for fun. It was a great moment ,when it was.
I'm trying to learn some Dutch in Suriname at the moment..:) difficult !!

Back