Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano,

The new Gtr's Touring Cars have a problem, they have much more wear on the front wheels compared to the rear wheels.

I check the configuration of shocks and I see that no excessive camber (1.2) and Toe (0) in the front. But the weight distribution is much greater in the front compared to the rear (58/42 approx).

How could I fix the problem of front tire wear?

Maybe raise the front, softening the front suspension, or removing Camber?

Or do I have to put ballast in the rear of the car?

I ask this because I like to run the endurance race with the R35

Praiano, Thanks in advance!

Hi Praiano,

The new Gtr's Touring Cars have a problem, they have much more wear on the front wheels compared to the rear wheels.

I check the configuration of shocks and I see that no excessive camber (1.2) and Toe (0) in the front. But the weight distribution is much greater in the front compared to the rear (58/42 approx).

How could I fix the problem of front tire wear?

Maybe raise the front, softening the front suspension, or removing Camber?

Or do I have to put ballast in the rear of the car?

I ask this because I like to run the endurance race with the R35

Praiano, Thanks in advance!

What car is it ?? Nothing new for me..... Can't download anything.

What car is it ?? Nothing new for me..... Can't download anything.

Nissan R35 Touring Car from DLC, I think the DLC is not available in America until next week.

I just need guidance to learn to adjust the car, to make the car do not waste front tires

Nissan R35 Touring Car from DLC, I think the DLC is not available in America until next week.

I just need guidance to learn to adjust the car, to make the car do not waste front tires

Higher ride height ,less springs , camber and toe are not excessive ,OK ! Put more brake back.
Don't brake too late and don't turn the wheel excessively .

Good luck.

praiano63
Higher ride height ,less springs , camber and toe are not excessive ,OK ! Put more brake back.
Don't brake too late and don't turn the wheel excessively .

Good luck.

Less springs means softer or harder?

Also I have a race using:
FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA ‘07
Track: Rome Reverse
HP: 502
Weight: 1110
Tires: Race Hard

What changes would you make to your setup for this? I think I'm having problems with understeer, I added 50 ballast at the +50/front and changed antiroll bars to 5/3 and that kind of help. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Softer, lower number on the setting panel... :)👍

For the scuderia, if you add ballast you change totally the tune. So i only can check this tonight.

Have a good day.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I added the ballast thinking I could make the car turn better?:dunce:

Last edited:
Dear Praiano

I am absolutely amazed with your dedication with this game and with all the viewers of your topic. I am not here today to ask for your help or for a tune, just to say congratz for the kind human being you seem to be !!

Have a great day

Hi, i'm working on it since a few days, but it's not an easy tune. What are the specs you want for it. Something special ? HP ? Tires ?....

I know its been a dificult one for me to tune too, the main reason I asked you. Im trying with sport and racing soft tyres, also I made min to 450pp, not much difference than fully tuned so if you get a good tune then I will take yours and adapt it to my car and my style. Thanx.!

Dear Praiano

I am absolutely amazed with your dedication with this game and with all the viewers of your topic. I am not here today to ask for your help or for a tune, just to say congratz for the kind human being you seem to be !!

Have a great day

Thanks my friend do Brasil. :)👍 Good to read this.

hey can you redo the audi RS 6 AVANT '08 transmission pls
thanks

Hi, here it is: Check the aero too, i reduce it 00/10. Enjoy.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2500
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h =236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 3.053
2nd: 2.191
3rd: 1.647
4th: 1.286
5th: 1.040
6th: 0.867

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h.= 222 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Can you do me a favour and tune that old school Mini for me please..

Very hard to find a good balance for the mini '98. One thing i'm sure, the way they are tuned in the game is very far from the reality. I drove this car in the 80's and i can tell you it was much more stiff and wild, like a real go kart.
Try this and tell me. this is a stiff tune on hard spring, that work good but it's not exactly the way i would like .

LSD: 8/28/5

Ride Height: Front -15 / Rear -20

Spring Rate 12.2/10.4
Extension 9/9
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 1.0/0.8
Toe -0.12/+0.05

Brake Balance 4/7

tires racing hard.

Tell me later what do you think.

Again I would like to thank you for the kind words you said about my Lotus for the shootout. I will be working on a 550pp tune to take on the ring and would love your feed back.
Thank you so much and happy driving:dopey:

Again I would like to thank you for the kind words you said about my Lotus for the shootout. I will be working on a 550pp tune to take on the ring and would love your feed back.
Thank you so much and happy driving:dopey:

You're welcome my friend, your 111R really fly when you drive it on the edge, just wait what madame CSLACR will do with it. This car in her hands will beat everybody for sure , 2 seconds i bet...👍:)

Congratulations again.

praiano63
No, why this ? They are all ok, some are better or easiest online. So don't need to do more than 200 tunes again:nervous: :)

Lol,

I was just wondering, I haven't tried any of your tunes since spec2 so I'm not sure how they handle, o know some are different but I'll test some out and see how I get on :)

Hello my friend, 👍👍👍, this is a review :) details ? descriptions ? feeling................... I never see this, even with my bad english you make me feel everything you've describe ... Really great !
Coincidence, i've take this car yesterday , or early this morning, for a quick wild ride on the ring at 550 pp ,running after a under 6'35" lap. I've made 6'34", to get this i needed to push the car at his limit and it reveal the exact weak points you're are talking in your review. So thanks a lot for this.
Today ,after the job, i'll try to correct this bad points, letting the car more accessible but still aggressive and fast.

Yesterday i take out some spring and dampers for the ring, but it was just an emergency solution. It work provisionally.

Spring Rate 13.2/13.2 //// 12.2/12.2
Extension 9/7 //// 7/7
Compression 8/8 //// 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

A new spec in a few time.

Have a good day.

Hi praiano,

Did you refine these settings for a new online LFA tune? I havn't given up on this car yet:) Also has the 2.0 update changed any of the cars from what you have noticed?

thanks my friend

Hi praiano,

Did you refine these settings for a new online LFA tune? I havn't given up on this car yet:) Also has the 2.0 update changed any of the cars from what you have noticed?

thanks my friend

Hi, yes this is the new setup, just a little adaptation to let it better specially for the ring. For me the 2.0 did not change a lot of thing ,don't need to retune nothing, it let the car more easy online, no more excessive oversteer....
It's ok for my cars.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5255944#post5255944

Hello priano

Just like to say most of my cars Run on your tunes and are pretty sweet (Albeit some of the tyres get eaten by said machines! lol) :D So i was wondering have you planned or are you planning on doing some tunes for the Latest Touring Cars that are available from the DLC??

Because I need some tunes for the skyline,mazda RX-7 & Imprezza Tc's :)

Hello priano

Just like to say most of my cars Run on your tunes and are pretty sweet (Albeit some of the tyres get eaten by said machines! lol) :D So i was wondering have you planned or are you planning on doing some tunes for the Latest Touring Cars that are available from the DLC??

Because I need some tunes for the skyline,mazda RX-7 & Imprezza Tc's :)

Hello my friend. Where i am in Suriname , i can't download cars with code or DLC .... nothing with playstation store .
This let me mad. I don't care a lot of the new cars, we have a lot already. But if i can't have SPA because of this, i'll stay very angry with this game. It's not fair. I'm ready to pay and buy it in a shop. I WANT SPA :indiff::indiff::ouch:👎

So ,no plans of nothing. :grumpy: Only the plan to test Forza4..... who know the future ???

Hey Praiano & viewers,

recently we had a discussion about actual view from the wheel when playing the game, here is something I stumbled on today.

First Time Ever Eye-Level Camera Formula 1 - Lucas di Grassi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3DY7HIjXMc&feature=player_embedded#!

How does this view compare with current cockpit view or hood view in GT5?

I would love to see GT5 Spec 2.5 / GT6 achieve something similar, PD ?

This is exactly what i'm asking since a long time. And this video show it in part.
In GT5 the pilot view ,that is supposed be the eyes of the pilot, is shaking together with the car under strong braking or over kerbs and bumps.
Here you can see that the car is shaking independently and the pilot give his way to stabilize his vision during his fight against the G-force.
I think in the reality it must be more stable, because this is a helmet cam that still have a certain amount of inertia.
This is the view i prefer ,but i don't use it in GT5 because of this.
If PD correct this for example putting the roof vision stability inside the cockpit vision, it will be a great thing. Don't need a lot to make me happy...:):) Please mister PD....

^ Exactly, when you are inside a car the world outside don't shake as we see in GT5, the car shake, you shake toghether with the car, but not the track or the sky. The FOV simulation in is playing wrong they are more simulating a camera tilting than human eye's perception.
And all in all if you really want to simulate a race car FOV you need a big screen TV placed just behind the steering wheel and PD should implement an option to turn of the wheel, something like this-> (turn off audio) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SilVJgG_Fj4&feature=related

Talking about tunes, thank you for all the stuff you created here. 👍

^ Exactly, when you are inside a car the world outside don't shake as we see in GT5, the car shake, you shake toghether with the car, but not the track or the sky. The FOV simulation in is playing wrong they are more simulating a camera tilting than human eye's perception.
And all in all if you really want to simulate a race car FOV you need a big screen TV placed just behind the steering wheel and PD should implement an option to turn of the wheel, something like this-> (turn off audio) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SilVJgG_Fj4&feature=related

Talking about tunes, thank you for all the stuff you created here. 👍

Thanks my friend, yes this is easy to correct for PD i think. I would love to enjoy the cockpit view driving the ring under the rain with a hot coffee cup... :)

In R-factor even the cobra drive like a train !!!!

Hi Praiano, just thought I'd stop by to let you know I used your FGT for Time Trial No. 21. I was able to get a Gold quite easily. Also thought I'd let you know that with the new "Tyre Load Indicator", the front of the car bottoms out when braking into the first corner.

Thank you otherwise for the Cr1,000,000, I'm going to buy some classic Japanese cars now :D:tup:

{Cy}

Latest Posts

Back