Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
It's nice to know you came back Praiano!!! Hell yeah.. TTT

Thanks my friend, this garage is just a hobby for me, it give me a lot of work, i love to do this and i do it for people like you who like what i do and enjoy more the game because of my cars.
Thanks a lot.

I just gave the Viper tune a try, it really drives well and is a lot of fun.
But I tested it on Grand Valley Speedway on 600pp and the best time out of 10 laps was a 1:47,285 which is actually rank 2 in my 600pp road car times but the first place is the 458 which is more than a second faster, like you said. Still searching for a 600pp road car, to be a serious contestant to the 458.
Anyways, very good tune, thanks a lot :)

Yes my friend, it's just a good fun car that give a good sensation when you drive it because of the huge torque . I think no other car in the game have more torque than this vipers, i've never check. There is a lot of cars that can race again the 458 with some good chances at 600pp, this cars for exemple :AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC ’07 , CHEVROLET CAMARO SS '10 , CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) '09 , CITROËN GT BY CITROËN ROAD CAR, Ford GT '05 , HIGH END PERFORMANCE G37,HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR, MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R 02, Mercedes SLS AMG '10, NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT (TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2001) ,NISSAN GT-R VSPECV '09 , TOMMY KAIRA ZZII '00 -STOCK AEROFOIL, and some 5 to 10 more can be added on the list.
Check the online 600pp rooms sometime look at the race or race yourself, and you will have some surprises looking for some fast cars that you never suspected it was so fast. There is a lot of very good cars in this game.

Thanks, have a good night.

Hi Praiano. You've been quiet the last couple of days?

Have you ever thought of tuning the 2 beautiful old Ford & Jag '60s race cars? (Jaguar xj13 race car '66 & Ford MK IV '67) I can put them both on share if you're interested & don't have them. :)

Hi Praiano. You've been quiet the last couple of days?

Have you ever thought of tuning the 2 beautiful old Ford & Jag '60s race cars? (Jaguar xj13 race car '66 & Ford MK IV '67) I can put them both on share if you're interested & don't have them. :)

Hello my friend. Yes , i'm quiet and i pretend to stay like this :):), but it don't means that i don't produce some tunes.... I have 4 cars i'm working on, including the Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69, my old tune is not good and i think i'm on the right way with this new one. The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66 can be the next , i have a tune for it since a long time, just need an upgrade. This jag is in my opinion the best and faster oldies race car ,follow the ferrari and the Ford MKIV. The Ford is an excellent car, just prejudicated by his only 4 gears on some tracks. I don't have it, i pretend to buy it or "find" a 67 ticket. For the moment nothing appear ...only the old Mazda110 '67. His time will come for sure. Thanks for the share ,but i only tune online. Like you know , Online tune is ok offline but not the contrary. It was before the new patch and it's still a reality .

Have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Hello my friend. Yes , i'm quiet and i pretend to stay like this :):), but it don't means that i don't produce some tunes.... I have 4 cars i'm working on, including the Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69, my old tune is not good and i think i'm on the right way with this new one. The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66 can be the next , i have a tune for it since a long time, just need an upgrade. This jag is in my opinion the best and faster oldies race car ,follow the ferrari and the Ford MKIV. The Ford is an excellent car, just prejudicated by his only 4 gears on some tracks. I don't have it, i pretend to buy it or "find" a 67 ticket. For the moment nothing appear ...only the old Mazda110 '67. His time will come for sure. Thanks for the share ,but i only tune online. Like you know , Online tune is ok offline but not the contrary. It was before the new patch and it's still a reality .

Have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Have you got the Dualnote on this list of yours?
How do you get the 67 ticket?

Have you got the Dualnote on this list of yours?
How do you get the 67 ticket?

Hi, i've tested the dual note with severals basics tunes, the way i always do when i test a car for the first time. I have a strange feeling when i drove this car , good grip but not very stable, no line,don't know what exactly, need to test it more but the first impression was not so good , it's a medium car talking about performance. So, i don't know . After the next session of test, i'll take my decision if i do a tune for it or not.
Now they reduce the amount of the credits for Ferrari La sarthe seasonal, that was my only money maker, it's harder now to make the money to buy the ford MK IV 67, some friend are helping me racing my pilots on BSpec (thanks a lot for this), but it's just enough to buy all the parts i need all the time i test a car. So i open many accounts for all my family sons, cousins ..... all of them till i win the Ford. But only mazda 110 till now.

><((((°> °°°°°°

Praiano, you must save your game (with tickets) to a USB flash drive & then if you don't get the car you want, download your save & try again.

Good morning, first thanks for the ticket. I save my game before adding it in my "items" list , then i open it and it was a Ferrari 330. so i go out of the game, delete the game data and copy the previous datas from my pendrive.Now the the ticket is in my gift box again but when i want to recieve the gift nothing happen , it stay in the gift box....???????????????????????

Good morning, first thanks for the ticket. I save my game before adding it in my "items" list , then i open it and it was a Ferrari 330. so i go out of the game, delete the game data and copy the previous datas from my pendrive.Now the the ticket is in my gift box again but when i want to recieve the gift nothing happen , it stay in the gift box....???????????????????????

Save it to your items list first, then save it before you open it so when you reload the save game data it will be in your items list. Gifts dont work the same. It has to be in your items list first.

Save it to your items list first, then save it before you open it so when you reload the save game data it will be in your items list. Gifts dont work the same. It has to be in your items list first.

That's why i have an invisible gift now...i save the game efore transfering to items list.., Late. Sorry GTP_Jamie ,thanks again.

Jaywalker
Don't have one. :(

If I send you one after reset, will you dupe it to Praiano? If you will then I will.

Praiano, it goes like this-

1. Receive ticket.
2. Save game.
3. Exit game and backup game save.

4. Start game and open ticket. If you don't get the car you are after then....
5. Exit game and delete game save.
6. Load backup.

You repeat 4,5 & 6 until you get what your after. I have been chasing the same car but have not been able to convert 5 tickets into the right car. It can take a few tries.

Bogger
Can someone please tell me how you get these year tickets like the 67 ticket???

It is a birthday ticket. You get one on your registered birthday for the year you were born.

Or trade, trade & trade.

If I send you one after reset, will you dupe it to Praiano? If you will then I will.

1. Receive ticket.
2. Save game.

5. Exit game and delete game save.
6. Load backup.

You repeat 4,5 & 6 until you get what your after. I have been chasing the same car but have not been able to convert 5 tickets into the right car. It can take a few tries.

OK , i'll follow this step by step now, i've done the same first without the N°1 :ouch: ... No more fail next time.
This car is important because i want to release the old GT40, Old Jag race car,ferrari 330 and the ford MKIV together. All at 600pp specially tuned for the ring this time. GT and Jag are 99% ready and very fast.

👍 Thanks ,have a good day everybody... ><((((°> °°°°°

If I send you one after reset, will you dupe it to Praiano? If you will then I will. Of course I will

1. Receive ticket. Receive from gifts first.
2. Save game.

5. Exit game and delete game save. You can just overwrite - no need to delete first.
6. Load backup.

See red above...

just created a new account and set my birthday as today born in 67 and recived the 67 ticket. giv me a min to get my lad from school and I will send it to you..

Jaywalker, I have sent a FR. '67 after reset.

Praiano, I will send a '67 after 3 resets.

Cool thanks, I'll send him the ticket later when I get home for the WEEKEND... :lol:

just created a new account and set my birthday as today born in 67 and recived the 67 ticket. giv me a min to get my lad from school and I will send it to you..

Christmas has come early for you Praiano :D, every one wants to send you a '67 ticket now 👍

I think this is my first christmas since a long long time ago. Thanks a lot to everybody, i'll try to retribute with better tunes for all of you.
:):)👍
><((((°> °°°°°

Back