[PS4] BMW M3 GT3 Trophy Season 1 CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF DRIVERS.Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 207 comments

What day would you want to race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I will take part this season, only for the fact of I don't like 4 of the first 5 circuits with a real passion and that's almost half the season gone, the second half of the season looks good tho, good luck to everyone tho

I don't think I will take part this season, only for the fact of I don't like 4 of the first 5 circuits with a real passion and that's almost half the season gone, the second half of the season looks good tho, good luck to everyone tho
Did you ever tried the tracks? I'm puzzled at you hating them... They are very easy, flowing and fast. Spent ages testing on all tracks.

Well in any case gl see you around.

Did you ever tried the tracks? I'm puzzled at you hating them... They are very easy, flowing and fast. Spent ages testing on all tracks.

Well in any case gl see you around.

Yer I've been on the tracks, Dubai is abit boring, spa used to be my fav track on gt6 and f1 but I just hate it on this game for some reason don't know why, imola is good, Laguna seca for me is the worst track in the world, all American tracks suck, am sure it will be a fantastic championship, I may take part in some races in the second half of the season if there are spaces available

Karsten ,would be good to tell which car number we are gonna take .
Imagine we all take for example nr 41 the one that I like .
So ...... I'm first
Car number will be ...................................................................41:P

Last edited:
Karsten ,would be good to tell which car number we are gonna take .
Imagine we all take for example nr 41 one the one that I like .
So ...... I'm first
Car number will be ...................................................................41:P
I really think that the game won't apply your number or livery of choice no matter what so far :D But Ok 41 is yours mate :D

Feeling a bit low today, grandfather died on saturday and today we had funeral... So is anyone going to be on track today? I'll be later on today (like 2h from now) and after dinner too.

Up for some training/random racing on m3 (gotta get better with it).

Sorry to hear that Karsten. Condolences to you and your family. I should be online a little later, I was going to try out a few different GT3 cars, but will be trying the M3 too.

First from my part I would like to give you my condolences to you and to your family .

Karsten with in 20 min I'm also online , will be a pleasure to do some practice .

Hi @azidahaka sorry but i think im gonna pull out, im just not gonna have the time with doing TTs and also want to start having a go at the network challenges. Hope all yall have a good series and sorry again.

Oh well, we'll try and go on a bit. If we get below 8 at any time i'll fold up.

In any case i'm being way too much outpaced so i might just resort to single player since i haven't been progressing at all, and maybe we'll get custom championships.

Worst case it'll be a return to gt6 to my lost friends.

Is it that bad ?
I know numbers are always lower on D-Day than what is expected but come on ! Your GT3 champ was more than decent, anyway I noticed that you (it's an impersonal you :P) always dream of your series growing big but when there's too many people in a series things often go wrong at some point, so...

And if you practice often (and I often see you on pCARS :D) you can't be treading water. You notice progress when you stop focusing on it on a daily basis and when you look back after an extended period of time. :)

Going by my times at Spa (low 2.23's/high 2.22's) I'm way off the pace to, I'm probably likely to be lapped. So it seems I've little to no chance of even getting at least a podium. I don't really care though as (for me) a well run series is way more fun than racing the AI. Some of the quicker guys in this & Skanky's series are very very fast, but as long as there is some battles throughout the field I'm sure this will be a lot of fun. I had never tried the M3 until 2/3 days ago & glad I did, it is great to drive & a one make series suits it quite well as it's not a proper GT3 car.

Oh well, we'll try and go on a bit. If we get below 8 at any time i'll fold up.

In any case i'm being way too much outpaced so i might just resort to single player since i haven't been progressing at all, and maybe we'll get custom championships.

Worst case it'll be a return to gt6 to my lost friends.
Your too hard on your self. I watched you on Dubai for a while and you obviously know the racing line and are very consistent. Just look at things like applying power slightly earlier and not braking too late.

Is it that bad ?
I know numbers are always lower on D-Day than what is expected but come on ! Your GT3 champ was more than decent, anyway I noticed that you (it's an impersonal you :P) always dream of your series growing big but when there's too many people in a series things often go wrong at some point, so...

And if you practice often (and I often see you on pCARS :D) you can't be treading water. You notice progress when you stop focusing on it on a daily basis and when you look back after an extended period of time. :)

Maybe I'm just a bit moody, lots of things (all bad) are going on in RL and I really do my very very best in organizing and racing...

I always dreamed of being a race driver but never had even money to run karts... So I try too hard in games I guess. Also I feel a bit sad of how little interest I managed to gather and how few people joined. Surely the drivers pool is very small but still...

Maybe I just ask too much to myself when racing or organizing... You know it's bad when your expectations crash either in organizing or racing :D

In any case there's no point in setting up a serie if no people will join or race. In that case I think I should just stop and maybe train for skaankys serie or cool offline.
Your too hard on your self. I watched you on Dubai for a while and you obviously know the racing line and are very consistent. Just look at things like applying power slightly earlier and not braking too late.

I'm clueless about what makes me so slow, but even if lines are ok I alway drag seconds behind.

Must be braking or tune or just my inner slowness :D After all that is my usual place given my racing history of 2 wins in over 300 gtp official races :)

Back