Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
I like it... One of the few (maybe 2-3) Mansorys that I like.
daftpunkmiley.jpg

The Bentley GT is ok and so is the McLaren.
The Bentley, footballers wet dream if I'm honest. Tasteless.
The Mclaren, yeah. Lose the racing stripe and the LEDs in the front air intakes.

No Aventador? See post above.

I dunno, I think he ignored me :lol:

I don't care anymroe about you, I do know now bout you sayign stupid thing to annoy some people, Cano. While I like your tastes on customs, I'm afraid friendship with you is over. I always thought you were cool but that one message regarding about me, made me lose all respect to you, Cano. So basically in other words, I don't care about what you post anymore.

I don't care anymroe about you, I do know now bout you sayign stupid thing to annoy some people, Cano. While I like your tastes on customs, I'm afraid friendship with you is over. I always thought you were cool but that one message regarding about me, made me lose all respect to you, Cano. So basically in other words, I don't care about what you post anymore.
fd5.jpg

Oh come on, stop the sobbing and chill out dude, I'm just being obnoxious but it's not in a serious fashion.

Obnoxious..yeah right. But that one message regarding you would have wanted to ban me for that one particular car, that was not nice. The Prius is even worse than that.

I don't know if you are familiar with it, but if not, look up "Pegasus Mustang" and let's see if you say the same after you see the entire car.

It's not all that bad. I'd much rather have stock though.

I don't. But calling the Eclipse a P.O.S compared to the Prius, is just insulting.

The new one is not that bad, but teh 2005 is the absolute worst. My top favourite is the '95 ones, since GT1.

Back