Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
More crap from Finland, this time with pictures.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

🤬
I don't get the point of chopping the roof off of a car to make it a convertible.

It looks just like a '69 Charger.......
Charger.jpg

I guess they were trying to show what a Dodge Charger would look like today if Dodge went full on retro with it, but it came out really wrong as everything just looks too...well...bloated, bulky, or some other adjective that I can't think of at the moment to describe this thing.

I've seen a couple of them firsthand, and they are pretty stupid looking even then but they are a pretty clever idea.
Whereas the vehicles on which they've been used are pretty clever looking but a pretty stupid idea. "Let's make a 4-door truck with a bed so short that you have to remove the rear threshold to transport anything of significant size."

2002-truck-of-the-year-chevrolet-avalanche-open-rear.jpg

:rolleyes:

The Avalanche's bed is only a couple inches shorter than the short beds that crew cab pickups have. (5' 3")

Unlike the crew cabs, it can be converted into an 8 foot bed.

They had mostly the same ability of the crew cab pickups but were almost a foot shorter (and way shorter than the crew cab full bed HD trucks) and rode better/quieter because the bed was integrated. They were essentially Suburban pickups (with the Suburban interiors and for the second generation, exterior) rather than crew cab pickups with the center section hacked apart.

I don't mean to get off subject, but what was the point of the Chevrolet Avalanche anyway?
A fashion statement? Kinda like owning a Land Rover in England and never actually going off road

Except the Avalanche isn't a Caddy to be called a fashion statement, and can't really go off road either way...

So a pretty useless "truck" in my opinion.

Except two people in a row said the exact, actual reasoning one would buy an Avalanche over a regular pickup, and you just said a couple contradicting stereotypes.

Other than that, yeah. Same thing. 👍

This might be one of the decent PT Cruisers I found. But only if wasn't for the damn hood and wheels of the car, I'd drive it. Dead serious too, you'll see what I mean.
tuning-chrysler-pt-cruiser-06.jpg

Seriously, better wheel and and a smooth hood and this PT Cruiser would be kinda better, outside wise that is but still!

Latest Posts

Back