[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Lol practice makes perfect: I'm impressed with myself with my Red Bull scheme:
image.jpg

Can you elaborate?

Do you have photoshop/are you capable of opening .psd?

I havent played NASCAR 2003 in ages, but I think its under ratings you can change everything about an individual car, aero, power, chassis, even driver stats like aggression, qualifying ability, and even the pit crews stats.

I have photoshop, but theres a couple of things I would like. First of all a black ford Template. I'll add the logos myself but I just need a black Ford template. Also is there any car viewer? I remember there being a car viewer for NR2003 so you could view the paint scheme on a car without having to load the game

I havent played NASCAR 2003 in ages, but I think its under ratings you can change everything about an individual car, aero, power, chassis, even driver stats like aggression, qualifying ability, and even the pit crews stats.

I have photoshop, but theres a couple of things I would like. First of all a black ford Template. I'll add the logos myself but I just need a black Ford template. Also is there any car viewer? I remember there being a car viewer for NR2003 so you could view the paint scheme on a car without having to load the game
To the top: All cars will have the generic attributes to ensure a level playing field.

To the bottom: one click on the template with a fill bucket and you should be good to go! 👍
I don't have one, but I'm sure there's a gen 6 viewer somewhere out there.

Nas can we not use a pre-made car livery and you can just import it over? Be more colourful and professional looking then.

I'd like to join driving the #64 Chevrolet. Originally, I was going to pick Red Bull as my sponsor but considering @nascarfan1400 already has that I'll go with Gatorade (primary) and Quaker State (secondary).

I don't have any photo editing programs other than MS Pain(t), so if possible could you paint my car? Green, orange, and white colors. 👍

I'd like to join driving the #64 Chevrolet. Originally, I was going to pick Red Bull as my sponsor but considering @nascarfan1400 already has that I'll go with Gatorade (primary) and Quaker State (secondary).

I don't have any photo editing programs other than MS Pain(t), so if possible could you paint my car? Green, orange, and white colors. 👍
I'll do yours if you want

1) Amazing!
2) Can you please put it on the base? I'm working with paint.net, and even though I have the plug in, it won't open .psd
3) How do you do that so fast??
4) Thank you x1000
1) Thanks!
2) I can't, my computer can't handle opening the 2048x template
3) Premade car layers, I recolored it
4) You're welcome!

One more change, going with DuPont & Pepsi as my sponsors.

1) Thanks!
2) I can't, my computer can't handle opening the 2048x template
3) Premade car layers, I recolored it
4) You're welcome!

One more change, going with DuPont & Pepsi as my sponsors.
Alright then, I'll see what I can do.

Had a nasty crash at Talledega Testing...

Due to grip levels, as a two car crash at the front of the pack occurred in the middle of turns 1 & 2, Ryou and Ninners hit the banking differential, and were launched into the air... They both hit the outside catchfence at over 250mph, and rolled to a hault. As a result, others crashed involving all 10 cars and totaling 9. All drivers climbed from their cars and were OK. The session ended short on account that 9/10 testers were destroyed, 150ft of fence had been obliterated, and parts and pieces scattered across the track. Thank goodness for the safety features of NASCAR.

Back