RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
I can tell that one of them is already up, from what I've seen in Youtube... :sly: And on that note;

Well, I was a bit doubtful about my chances in this thing, but it turned out that those doubts were unecessary. One smooth overtake and boom, Tony never let that 1st position go again.

I'm beggining to regret my decision of asking for the "Switch" option regarding the whole driver system, this has been one of my best B-Spec series since... well, since I started. And your song choice, I giggled like a school girl. It seems that your latest fad is carrying over to your videos. Nothin' wrong with that, I just had one of those nostalgia trips like you don't even know.

On that note; screw the rules, I have a Pontiac. :cool: :lol:
I got caught up making dinner :lol:, I would have posted them as soon as they were public :lol:

I got caught up making dinner :lol:, I would have posted them as soon as they were public :lol:

Now that's what I call rotten timing. :lol:
Well, one of them has already made it to the YouTubes, so that's good. Now, if only Harsk accepted my duel... If I can manage to wrestle my way into the top 3, I sure as heck wouldn't mind. :mischievous: :lol:

Now that's what I call rotten timing. :lol:
Well, one of them has already made it to the YouTubes, so that's good. Now, if only Harsk accepted my duel... If I can manage to wrestle my way into the top 3, I sure as heck wouldn't mind. :mischievous: :lol:
As of now, you're 5 points out of 3rd

As of now, you're 5 points out of 3rd

Oooh nelly, that's inches away from my best B-Spec finish of all time (so far in my short career, haha)... As I said before, if only Harsk would answer my challenge request, that would get me one step closer to a podium finish. I really want it, so badly... Is something wrong with me? :lol:

Victory at any cost? :lol:

You know it, Heero Grandea. When it comes to achieving victory, and when I'm so close to getting a podium finish in this championship, I'll become Toriko Lee Chaolan Treize Khushrenada if I must. If I can approach the value of glory, I won't mind spilling some blo... er, I mean, rubber in order to do so. :mischievous: :lol:

Last edited:
Seeing as I have nothing else better to do currently, I'm going to challenge @CodDemon101 to a 1v1 race.

I also give @Smurfybug the chance for a rematch if he wants another go.
@CodDemon101 do you accept?
@Smurfybug do you accept?
Question: Can I keep challenging Smurfybug until I overtake him in the points? :lol:
If he keeps accepting sure, but I'm going to make a rule now that it has to be a different venue for each subsequent challenge
@Smurfybug do you accept?

Also, after the duels die down, there's going to be a short in between series between this season and next of this series. It'll be something different, but I think you guys'll like it

I'm going to ask this for next season, but do you guys prefer I use modernized tracks, or 70s-00s older tracks?
I prefer the modernized tracks personally, but I'm picky.

I'm going to ask this for next season, but do you guys prefer I use modernized tracks, or 70s-00s older tracks?

Well, I'm a bit of a nostalgist, but not when it comes to NASCAR racing tracks. I'd say I'd like to have a mix of both modern and vintage tracks, with a focus on the modern stuff.

After finally being able to watch the whole race all I have to say is that I really hate cautions.

I would like to see some older tracks like Riverside, North Wilkesboro, Rockingham, and Nashville (the Fairgrounds not the tri oval), just because its my home track, on the schedule with some modern tracks.

Back