Remote Racing

I was expecting my best driver, who is level 40 and experience "bar" pass the middle to dominate my "friends" bobs... well surprise surprise, he gets beat by bobs who are level 0-7...

So B-Spec is just like Formula 1 of the late 90's, the car counts for 99% of the success, the driver is the last 1%. My lowest level bob is 38 and they finish 8, 12... seriously ? I like the free money, no doubt but the randomness is now randomer than ever.

Yeah...this is a huge issue and needs some awarness around it...lost about a millon credits and enough xp to move from 32 to 33 cause I assumed it would autosave like every other screen and menu does!

Well, at least I only lost 50k and a bunch of levels..

3 Bobs back to level 0.

My bobs are all level 32-34.

And i'm welcoming any challenge, please add my PSN: omDidit

and to OP, could you wrap the list to the first post? thx

So I have to leave my PS3 on when I am at work for this to work? I'll never use this feature, as when I go to work my wife is up, playing Little Big Planet 2...

just wanted to say thanks to all you guys who took my bobses out for some races. will return the favour by hosting races the coming days while i'm at work.

So I have to leave my PS3 on when I am at work for this to work? I'll never use this feature, as when I go to work my wife is up, playing Little Big Planet 2...

You only need to leave your PS3 "on" (along with the disk inside and in "server standby mode") if you intend to host/coordinate races from work via internet through the gran-turismo website. However, if you just select "share drivers" your B-spec drivers will become available to your "in-game" friends to utilize if they should decide to race their B-spec drivers along with yours regardless if your PS3 is "on/off". Just remember to manually save the game once you reap the benefits from the drivers. I hope that clarifies your question.

You can check how many "credits" and "experience points" earned by "remote races" by loading the game on you console and selecting "drivers" in the "GT home screen". If any of your drivers have a "yellow dot" in one of those "three empty circles", it means they've been participating in some online races. Next select "receive prizes" and you will get the credits and the experience points earned by the driver(s) and then hit the "save" button (very critical that you do not forget this last step). Hope that helps.

PD really need to implement a new button to the new feature allowing you to remove your shared driver from sharing after the current race - trying to catch them when they are not being used is quite difficult when you have a large friends list...

You can check how many "credits" and "experience points" earned by "remote races" by loading the game on you console and selecting "drivers" in the "GT home screen". If any of your drivers have a "yellow dot" in one of those "three empty circles", it means they've been participating in some online races. Next select "receive prizes" and you will get the credits and the experience points earned by the driver(s) and then hit the "save" button (very critical that you do not forget this last step). Hope that helps.

thanks... So i lost the prizes for the 4 races i did yesterday?
Not a good implementation in my opinion

Hi Guys.

I'm a loooong time lurker on these forums (from GT4 onwards) and I'd love it if we could help each other out with some remote races -

PSN - karl_bigboy

I've got 4 level 0 bobs online, so they should be easy to beat ;) Thanks!

Left my PS3 in server standby mode when I left for work today to give the feature a try and I have to say I find it pretty useless. Not entertaining at all and I make more money + XP having Bob do endurance races when I'm in work.
They should have put the effort that went into making it into something more useful improving the actual gameplay. I just don't see the point in AI racing in the ultimate driving simulator where I want to do the driving. But to me B-spec was pointless from the beginning anyway.
I'll still have my Bobs set to online so my friends can abuse them in races. Doesn't hurt.

Left my PS3 in server standby mode when I left for work today to give the feature a try and I have to say I find it pretty useless. Not entertaining at all and I make more money + XP having Bob do endurance races when I'm in work.
They should have put the effort that went into making it into something more useful improving the actual gameplay. I just don't see the point in AI racing in the ultimate driving simulator where I want to do the driving. But to me B-spec was pointless from the beginning anyway.
I'll still have my Bobs set to online so my friends can abuse them in races. Doesn't hurt.

In other words, you don't mind reaping the benefits, but you're not willing to return the favor... nice.

Blimey - only put them on this morning & all of them now have about 40K-60k cr each..

Got home from 10 hours at work to find 200K. Thanks to everyone at gtplanet, and if you aren't added, I can't help. 6 bobs up and I set up the server while everyone's watchin tv, and I race everyone!

PSN- McClarenDesign

GT Anywhere works for me! Thanks PD!

I was expecting my best driver, who is level 40 and experience "bar" pass the middle to dominate my "friends" bobs... well surprise surprise, he gets beat by bobs who are level 0-7...

So B-Spec is just like Formula 1 of the late 90's, the car counts for 99% of the success, the driver is the last 1%. My lowest level bob is 38 and they finish 8, 12... seriously ? I like the free money, no doubt but the randomness is now randomer than ever.

To make driving skill count go and choose nascar races where all share same equipment.

After just over 7 hours i'm at 350,000cr...my PS3 is off and i'm at work.
Seems a no-brainer for me.
Gets me one step closer to 20mil Cr....

Please feel free to add me, been hosting some races today, but only one of my friends is sharing drivers... I've got three drivers shared right now, lvl 20,22,and 28 but will share some more and some nice cars later today when I get back home.

psn: wichetael

It's kind of like battling pokemon.

V.Pace... I choose you!

V.Pace uses PACE UP!

It's not very effective...

V.Pace uses OVERTAKE.

V.Pace uses OVERTAKE.

V.Pace is confused!

V.Pace hurt itself in the confusion!

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE.

V.Pace has fainted. And has spun out and crashed.

V.Pace lost the race.

Will MercilessOne use another B-Spec driver?

:scared::crazy::ouch:

It's kind of like battling pokemon.

V.Pace... I choose you!

V.Pace uses PACE UP!

V.Pace uses OVERTAKE.

V.Pace uses OVERTAKE.

V.Pace is confused!

V.Pace hurt itself in the confusion!

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE.

V.Pace has fainted. And has spun out and crashed.

V.Pace lost the race.

Will MercilessOne use another B-Spec driver?

:scared::crazy::ouch:

Oh you didn't :lol::lol::lol:

Back