RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

• Just 1 points for Pole position

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can i join with golf

sure you can use a golf for high speed ring if you wish, but you have to drive a different car for each event & if you want to join now, you must eliminate 4 cars from the list, also you must choose between the blue or red list and stick to it :)

You guys are always welcome to use my lounge at any time you want and for anything (practice, meet up, fun races etc.) I don't mind so no need to ask :)

For the Lotus Cup the weather will be 25% & 5 changeability. My router died. 👎

Last edited:
Great races yesterday. The results were actually shuffled around!

Smith, I did about 3 laps on the track. It's pretty high speed! Slightly technical. Should be fun. Have you tested it out with a grid like ours? 5-7 cars battling it out over however many laps you're gonna set it to. I would obviously lower your horsepower against the other cars since GT stupidly makes you so much faster than the AI on every race. Anyway, just check it out to see if it would be entertaining.

BACOOON, but anyway, Lotus pure cup? How many of you will be using my setup? Because i need to give you the adjustments if people are!

Ive got my lotus set by steve, il be using that against people using your setup :)

it will be too even if everyone uses the same setup, i think it would be a good challenge

you & steve will be competing indirectly lol

Ive got my lotus set by steve, il be using that against people using your setup :)

it will be too even if everyone uses the same setup, i think it would be a good challenge

you & steve will be competing indirectly lol

Haha yes, he is a good rival also!

With just two laps at the Green Hell do we still have to make a pit stop? If so, I assume we can only do it on the first lap?

And how long do we get for quali?

For grid position might I suggest going by points.

Exactly what I had in mind too :)
I after I've done the spec check, all will need to stay in pits until I call your name out, which will be depending on the order of current driver points

With just two laps at the Green Hell do we still have to make a pit stop? If so, I assume we can only do it on the first lap?

And how long do we get for quali?

No qualifying sadly, it will take too long, and it will be 2 laps so 1 pit stop for all in first lap 👍

Back