Rotaries at Midfield - fun open day

• Thread starter Rypien
  • 600 comments
daan getting busy in some rota's :cool: . Interesting choice with the 724hp 787B mate. Also want to make mention of your great download site. I've used lots of ghosts for there! I wish ROXA4supra (might be wrong :rolleyes: ) would do some rotary runs as he is damn fast :eek:

talentless , fixed mate ;)

Originally posted by Rypien
daan getting busy in some rota's :cool: . Interesting choice with the 724hp 787B mate. Also want to make mention of your great download site. I've used lots of ghosts for there! I wish ROXA4supra (might be wrong :rolleyes: ) would do some rotary runs as he is damn fast :eek:
Thanks :cool: . I'm gonna go through my PC and re-arrange all the Xport replays I've got, so look out for some more in the next few weeks.

Yay my time has increased heaps.....56.069.....787/B......984Hp.....I'll post my settings later....there really good!!!

meekael finds some more speed in the big daddy of the rotaries :cool: . Pretty close to getting your club 55 membership mate.

daan , i know i'm not fast by any stretch of the imagination, but i was wondering if you would like a few of my favorite replays for your site? I'd fully understand if you had your quota already, and i'm sure my heart would mend over time :P ;) .

Originally posted by Rypien
daan , i know i'm not fast by any stretch of the imagination, but i was wondering if you would like a few of my favorite replays for your site? I'd fully understand if you had your quota already, and i'm sure my heart would mend over time :P ;) . [/B]
Yeah, send 'em over. I'm always on the lookout for new replays.

Just noticed that I had improved my 787 time a while back, but forgot to say. I'm now at 54.872.

Whoops. Forgot the replay now.

Attachments

• daanmr787_54.872.xps
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
His settings:

SS tires, f & r.

Gear 1: 3.146
G 2: 2.150
G 3: 1.632
G 4: 1.346
G 5: 1.137

Final Drive: 3.000

Auto: 24

Brakes: 15/15

Down Force: 1.00/1.20

Camber: 1.5/3.0

Ride Height: 115/85

Toe: stock

Spring Rate: 6.0/16.0

Damper Bound: 8/10
8/10

Stabilizer: 4/4

LSD initial: 5

LSD accel: 20

LSD decel: 5

TCS: 3

ASM: 0

As much as I'd like to take the credit for them, they're not my settings. I got them from Flinx's replay (I think). They're either his or Mr P's. Can't remember now :confused:

i use almost a complete reversal of those, the rear on mine is very soft to make sure the rear doesn't break loose around that left sweeper when I hit the rumble strip.

ah, it dies and then comes back.

Its not meant to be full on all of the time, but can provide a bit of fun racing when you need to fill in some time in between OLR events.

;)

i guess hybrids don't count here, eh? i've got an RX-7 LM on my GT2 memory card that i put a RX-7 gtc motor in, with a 7 speed tranny, one of my more realistic hybrids, just has the downforce played with a little bit ;) i don't think it'll keep up with those 787b ringers, and my skills (ok, my 44 yr old reflexes, lol) might not either.

It dont matta......just submit the car and time anyways.....its always good for Hybriders(not me) to have a challange thrown at them.......:)

:cheers:

hmmm, i need more practice at GT2, first try with RX-7 LM Hybrid (GT-C engine and possibly weight red. 682 hp/1882 lbs.) : 1:03.882 sec.

oh, by the way, my hybrid lap record on GT2 at midfield is a 0:50.003 with my outrageous calsonic skyline :D

Welcome craig. Feel free to run as many hybrids as you like mate (the hybrid list is located at the bottom of my initial post). I've got lots of GT3 rotary hybrids, and even have a few GT2 ones (Rogs and Fiery made em for me) stashed away somewhere ........... :rolleyes: .

I've just finished making a nice Rotary Clubman style of car for GT3. Its got 500hp on tap with its RX8 Renesis 13B hooked up to a smallish style Merc superchager. The Shelby Cobra bodyshell covers RX8 running gear and suspension. Nismo GTR low profile tyres fill out the gaurds and make the car look sweet!

I'm with your Bollocks , i can't seem to find any spare time to drag out the rotas for some laps. Good thing that this thread never seems to want to die and will *fingers crossed8 be around for a while yet.

happy hunting guys :cool:

1:00.497 - Hybrid RX-7 LM w/GT-C mottor and weight red...a little better, needs suspension tuning, i think i could do better still...by the way, Ryp, i learned how to hybrid GT2 with a gameshark back in the day from Rog and Fiery myself (Rog's website is still up i believe, i'll have to check it out)...hmm, any hybrid welcome? i could always take that GT-C motor and boost it some :D and stash it in my 22B super car (its amazing what that FTO LM chassis does for a AWD car with big power and lots of DF ;) )...kustomKraig

wow, i must be the thread killer, lol...is there a record for posting the last reply on the most threads?

Back