- Provisional Classification - HOUR 22
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 23

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

Bonne chance mes amis.

That's it.... I've exceeded the limits of my French vocabulary (I know.... inexcusable for a Canadian). Good luck to all teams.

All of the GTE teams must be feeling pretty good knowing that they're going to make it in. Good luck in the QP sessions all, and may the speed be with you. :cheers:

All of the GTE teams must be feeling pretty good knowing that they're going to make it in. Good luck in the QP sessions all, and may the speed be with you. :cheers:

It certainly takes SOME of the pressure off. But we are all competitive.... we all want that pole position :)

Qualifying Update

- The #18 has missed the cut in LM P2. They had a driver's times deleted in QP3, however even if this had not happened they would still not have been quick enough.

- The #2 is currently on the bubble in LM P1 and need to see a solid improvement in QP4 to make the race.

AJ
Qualifying Update

- The #18 has missed the cut in LM P2. They had a driver's times deleted in QP3, however even if this had not happened they would still not have been quick enough.

- The #2 is currently on the bubble in LM P1 and need to see a solid improvement in QP4 to make the race.
In QP2, #18 was out on track before the green and was doing donuts at the Porsche Curves, not that I have a problem, made the pre-qualy nerves go away with a good laugh

QUALIFYING PRACTICE RESULTS

The following have now been published;

- After Qualifying Practice 4
- Qualifying Practice Classification

I am still hugely disappointed that you deleted our times because of corner cutting (which we didn't do at all ) and that you won't react to the question we ask you about these false accusations.

But that's the way it goes sometimes ( I guess? ) :/¬---»

I am still hugely disappointed that you deleted our times because of corner cutting (which we didn't do at all ) and that you won't react to the question we ask you about these false accusations.

Well, to be fair, if you had crossed the definitive white line with all four wheels (deeming you off track) while gaining any advantage time-wise and not giving up the lap, then the race director has every right to invalidate your laps.

I got my times deleted in NÜR6 qualifying for exceeding track limits (as 'corner cutting' is officially called) after running wide at Turn 2. I didn't realise and I didn't back off, that was my mistake and I paid for it. It was just fortunate for me that I had time left to put another time in but by the sound of your post you didn't have time to post another time. I suppose that's just unfortunate but AJ's rules are deemed fair by my standards.

If AJ has made a mistake then he made a mistake. He's human after all - albeit, a very busy human.

Well, to be fair, if you had crossed the definitive white line with all four wheels (deeming you off track) while gaining any advantage time-wise and not giving up the lap, then the race director has every right to invalidate your laps.

I got my times deleted in NÜR6 qualifying for exceeding track limits (as 'corner cutting' is officially called) after running wide at Turn 2. I didn't realise and I didn't back off, that was my mistake and I paid for it. It was just fortunate for me that I had time left to put another time in but by the sound of your post you didn't have time to post another time. I suppose that's just unfortunate but AJ's rules are deemed fair by my standards.

If AJ has made a mistake then he made a mistake. He's human after all - albeit, a very busy human.
Yeah I am not trying to make you guys look like horse **** don't get me wrong AJ is a GREAT Race Director.

But my points is my wheels never went over the white line . My teammate WTF MAN got his times deleted to and he didn't cross the white lines either.

All I am asking for is some solid evidence or at least take another look at it . ;)

You then warped to the pits and got black flagged, correct?

AVALERION Le Mans Poster TY.jpg

Avalerion Racing whishes everyone good luck in the 24 Hours of Le Mans
And thanks to our friends at WRS North America, who selflessly and voluntarily stepped down from racing. Any result we may get in this race will be dedicated to you guys. These gentlemen are the embodiment of the spirit of endurance racing. When it was looking like Avalerion was off the grid, while @Friday_GTRP and @GTPGhost set valid qualifying laps, though the stewards ruled against that, an idea from @Bleached supported by team manager @Gravitron and the rest of the team lead them to discuss this with us. To thank them we will partner with @Whitetail, joined by @GTPGhost and myself. See you on the grid or at the livestream!

Back